Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’

yes, I remember when Obama was WHITE & OLD, and when he owned a bunch of businesses that went bankrupt too. :21:

many more people of color in the Dem party than in the Gay Old Party

I see at least 5 non whites in the photo

House Democrats’ New Elected Leadership Team Is More Progressive and Diverse
So what?

I was replying to another member & besides that; if you would keep up with the thread & pay attention you would know, "so what?"

But go ahead & keep playing stupid.

yes, I remember when Obama was WHITE & OLD, and when he owned a bunch of businesses that went bankrupt too. :21:

So what?

I was replying to another member & besides that; if you would keep up with the thread & pay attention you would know, "so what?"

But go ahead & keep playing stupid.
The Dems have more of a lot of things. More faggots for instance. Again, so what?

"Tensions mount"? Give me a break. Pelosi isn't in favor of going down the impeachment road so she is throwing a bone to the radical crazies.

It's the Federal Court's decision to decide if Congress is abusing subpoena power by denying a specific subpoena in a court ruling. Nowhere in xhe, Constitution is the Executive Branch given authority to make that decision.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that Congress can use subpoenas to void Executive Privilege.
In McGahn's case, privilege was waived.

No, it wasn't. That's just the spin you loons are attempting.
McGahn testified to the grand jury and executive privilege was waived. Stuff Fox doesn't tell you.
What liar told you that?
The Attorney General of the United States.

Ob
Have you seen that botox bitch's face? Talk about cover-ups!
She turned 79 years old 2 months ago.
What's funny is democrats have been accusing republicans of being nothing but a bunch of old wealthy white people for years, while their leadership is old and white and wealthy. Total hypocrites.

Obama was raised by old white people. You just can't win, can you. You're dealing with a superior intellect. My advice would be to take a nap.

Obama was black, young, and he wasn't born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass like Bush & Trump

you are too stupid to know better & you are dishonest like your hero Fuhrer Trump
How did Obama get into Harvard?

Ob
What's funny is democrats have been accusing republicans of being nothing but a bunch of old wealthy white people for years, while their leadership is old and white and wealthy. Total hypocrites.

Obama was raised by old white people. You just can't win, can you. You're dealing with a superior intellect. My advice would be to take a nap.

Obama was black, young, and he wasn't born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass like Bush & Trump

you are too stupid to know better & you are dishonest like your hero Fuhrer Trump

he walked in the door.

Ob

he walked in the door.
Where did he get the money? Where did he live? Who paid his rent, bought his food, paid his tuition? You're so dishonest.

Ob

he walked in the door.
Where did he get the money? Where did he live? Who paid his rent, bought his food, paid his tuition? You're so dishonest.

You sound as if you already know the answers so, tell us what you know.

I am not an Obama historian, nor biographer.

Maybe you could ask Michelle?

ObObama was raised by old white people. You just can't win, can you. You're dealing with a superior intellect. My advice would be to take a nap.

he walked in the door.

Obama has led a life of privilege. We all know that. If you want a real story of rags to riches through dedication and hard word, then look at Dr. Ben Carson, but you can't because his politics don't fit your narrow warped template.

he walked in the door.

Obama has led a life of privilege. We all know that. If you want a real story of rags to riches through dedication and hard word, then look at Dr. Ben Carson, but you can't because his politics don't fit your narrow warped template.

This was your earlier claim, which I proved to be incorrect in my post #91

I also brought up Obama. He is black, not white. He is one of the youngest POTUS in history, not old. Obama isn't wealthy either.

You are WRONG on a lot of points.

Maybe you should just leave.

he walked in the door.

I also brought up Obama. He is black, not white. He is one of the youngest POTUS in history, not old. Obama isn't wealthy either.

Wrong. Obama is mixed, half white and half black. Obama is very wealthy. Anyone with over a million dollars is wealthy. Idiot.

he walked in the door.

Wrong. Obama is mixed, half white and half black. Obama is very wealthy. Anyone with over a million dollars is wealthy. Idiot.

Obama is black, not white, as you claimed.
Obama is one of the youngest POTUS in history, not old, as you claimed.
Obama isn't wealthy, as you claimed.
My three points are all correct.

If you believe having a net worth of $1 million qualifies as "wealthy" then you are much more ignorant than even I imagined.

But go ahead & keep making yourself look stupid; we can all get a good laugh at your dumb ass expense.

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

You must have missed it.

Trump had a meeting with Pelousy and UpChuck and blasted them both. He then left.

It was a very short meeting with no wailing or crying on Trumps part.

I'm sure Pelousy and UpChuck are still trying to figure out what happened.

Like you they are both dumber than a box of rocks.

CRAZY Trump DENIES COVERUP in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rant in White House Rose Garden

what a horses ass .............. and a long winded wind bag ...........

............... Trump said the "I word" ................ LOFL .............

Trump rejects Pelosi allegations of ‘cover-up’ in fiery Rose Garden statement, after infrastructure meeting with Dem leaders cut short
What is Trump covering up?

If I explained it to you you would not understand.

There is a thread about it in the 'politics' sub forum that explains some of it.

What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

my signature also explains it but you would have to read to understand so, I guess that won't help you.
what the mueller report actually states is that trump is exonerated.

. Nancy baited Donald. She said long ago he was easy to bait.

So how's that been working out for ya?:itsok:
Good, I enjoy any time Trump makes an obvious fool and buffoon of himself. More he is mocked and laughed at the better.
walls is still getting built, jobs are plus 4 million, unemployment is under 4%, more blacks and latinos working than ever. Yep, trump is doing outstanding. And all the while with a probe up his ass.

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”
Have you seen that botox bitch's face? Talk about cover-ups!

obammy didn't own a thing until he took all the DNC cash and made millions in the presidency, the office trump is taking zero dollars for.

Forum List

Back