Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’

Congress does not have the right to abuse subpoena power for political purposes.
It's the Federal Court's decision to decide if Congress is abusing subpoena power by denying a specific subpoena in a court ruling. Nowhere in xhe, Constitution is the Executive Branch given authority to make that decision.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that Congress can use subpoenas to void Executive Privilege.
In McGahn's case, privilege was waived.

No, it wasn't. That's just the spin you loons are attempting.
McGahn testified to the grand jury and executive privilege was waived. Stuff Fox doesn't tell you.
What liar told you that?

CRAZY Trump DENIES COVERUP in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rant in White House Rose Garden

what a horses ass .............. and a long winded wind bag ...........

............... Trump said the "I word" ................ LOFL .............

Trump rejects Pelosi allegations of ‘cover-up’ in fiery Rose Garden statement, after infrastructure meeting with Dem leaders cut short
What is Trump covering up?

If I explained it to you you would not understand.

There is a thread about it in the 'politics' sub forum that explains some of it.

What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

my signature also explains it but you would have to read to understand so, I guess that won't help you.

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”
Have you seen that botox bitch's face? Talk about cover-ups!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

Typical dumbass liberal drama, cover up of what?
Felony Obstruction of Justice. Violations of Oath.
How come there's never any real proof, ya liar?
Almost a thousand former prosecutors signed their names to a document claiming there is real and sufficient proof. You disagree. I trust them instead of an anonymous partisan message board poster echoing Liar in Chief Trump's talking points. .

CRAZY Trump DENIES COVERUP in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rant in White House Rose Garden

Trump rejects Pelosi allegations of ‘cover-up’ in fiery Rose Garden statement, after infrastructure meeting with Dem leaders cut short

There is a thread about it in the 'politics' sub forum that explains some of it.

my signature also explains it but you would have to read to understand so, I guess that won't help you.
Well, that's as good a cop out as any. Same old shit.

She turned 79 years old 2 months ago.

No; your inability to read & your inability to actually absorb knowledge is your fucking 'cop out'

That is is why I refuse to waste my time with you assholes stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up in Trump's bowels.

No; your inability to read & your inability to actually absorb knowledge is your fucking 'cop out'

That is is why I refuse to waste my time with you assholes stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up in Trump's bowels.
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. You hate the President and there's nothing you can do about it. Awww, poor baby.

What's funny is democrats have been accusing republicans of being nothing but a bunch of old wealthy white people for years, while their leadership is old and white and wealthy. Total hypocrites.

What's funny is democrats have been accusing republicans of being nothing but a bunch of old wealthy white people for years, while their leadership is old and white and wealthy. Total hypocrites.

yes, I remember when Obama was WHITE & OLD, and when he owned a bunch of businesses that went bankrupt too. :21:

many more people of color in the Dem party than in the Gay Old Party

I see at least 5 non whites in the photo

House Democrats’ New Elected Leadership Team Is More Progressive and Diverse

Last edited:
Libtards can't handle a man who won't play their political games. It is refreshing watching their heads explode as he treats them as the juveniles they are.

I agree with Caddo that it's funny. Your hypocrisy is hilarious.

Ob

yes, I remember when Obama was WHITE & OLD, and when he owned a bunch of businesses that went bankrupt too. :21:
Obama was raised by old white people. You just can't win, can you. You're dealing with a superior intellect. My advice would be to take a nap.

Love how Trump responds to an investigation of obstruction

By obstructing
You idiots really should be doing something constructive for the people, but please, keep going on this crap because it assures your defeat next year.

If they had a hard time with the last election just wait till Trump kicks their asses with the coming landslide. It's gonna do them in. They've bet the farm and it's gonna be all over for them now. They are too far down the drain to be saved now and they've done it all to themselves. It's time to get them ALL out of office because they've shown themselves to be unworthy.

Trump won't have a 2nd term

Yeah. He will.

Ob

Obama was raised by old white people. You just can't win, can you. You're dealing with a superior intellect. My advice would be to take a nap.

Obama was black, young, and he wasn't born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass like Bush & Trump

you are too stupid to know better & you are dishonest like your hero Fuhrer Trump

If I had that senile old hag speaking for my (insert any group here), I'd need two paper sacks on my head, in case the first one fell off.

What exactly is she accusing him of covering up??
Mueller found no collusion and no obstruction.

The old hag is senile as hell.

Ob

Obama was black, young, and he wasn't born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass like Bush & Trump

you are too stupid to know better & you are dishonest like your hero Fuhrer Trump

LMAO His grandparents that raised him were quite well off. Barry did what Barry wanted.

He sure wasn't born or raised in poverty.

I think it’s funny, Getting along is way overrated

Forum List

Back