Pelosi admits the real reason for impeaching President Trump.

RUSSIA LimpBoi is a worthless lying scum POS just like Tramp, and YOU know it better than anyone!!!!!
No, but that is true of everyone at CNN, MSDNC, ABC.....NY Times....Politico you know the list. Google , Twitter...
And because the traitor deserves it. Any way you look at it he will have to hide the rest of his life.
Really ? A traitor in what delusional vision of yours ?

Bush is a 'war criminal' and he sells books of paintings
he did on Late shows.

And that is disgusting and disturbing that you want any trump spawn, or even Rudy spawn in the case of Erik, to BE POTUS.
TDS and GDS -- you must be on all kinds of meds.
mail (3).gif

Last edited:
I hope Trump stays active. He poses no threat to liberals from the outside. And continues to divide the GOP into bite-sized little pieces.

This from Poltico:

GOP’S PREDICAMENT “Whose party is it?” by Cook Political Report’s Amy Walter: “Since January of 2019, the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has asked GOP voters if they identify more as a supporter of President Trump or as a supporter of the Republican Party. In almost every poll, more Republicans identified as supporters of Trump than of the Republican Party. In fact, in the final poll before the election (Oct 29-31, 2020), 54 percent of Republicans said they identified with Trump, while just 38 percent identified as a supporter of the GOP.”

I hope Trump stays active. He poses no threat to liberals from the outside. And continues to divide the GOP into bite-sized little pieces.

This from Poltico:

GOP’S PREDICAMENT “Whose party is it?” by Cook Political Report’s Amy Walter: “Since January of 2019, the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has asked GOP voters if they identify more as a supporter of President Trump or as a supporter of the Republican Party. In almost every poll, more Republicans identified as supporters of Trump than of the Republican Party. In fact, in the final poll before the election (Oct 29-31, 2020), 54 percent of Republicans said they identified with Trump, while just 38 percent identified as a supporter of the GOP.”

Maybe we need 4 parties since y'all seem a bit divided too.
Is my Arkansas accent showing ?

With 4 parties this election might have looked like
Trump (L)ibertarian
Biden (D)
Sanders (I)ndependent
Cruz (R)

This from Poltico:

Easy question to answer. President Trump received more LEGITIMATE 2020 votes, by several million, than Hillary got from HER sycophants in 2016. The GOP is Trump's. Don't like it? Vote for someone else. See how easy your problem can be solved?

Easy question to answer. President Trump received more LEGITIMATE 2020 votes, by several million, than Hillary got from HER sycophants in 2016. The GOP is Trump's. Don't like it? Vote for someone else. See how easy your problem can be solved?
True estimates are about 60 million legitimate votes for Biden at best.

This from Poltico:

It's not my problem...it's the GOP's problem.

They will do exactly that...vote for someone else. Jo Jorgensen cost the blob Georgia.

84,320 Michigan voters (presumably mostly for Jorgensen also) chose someone other than the Blob or Biden. That would have almost swung the state to El-blob-O.

80,000 or so in PA also. Almost would have delivered it to Trump.

Those 3 states would have put Biden below 270.

Please continue to divide the GOP Mr. Trump.

Pelosi did state in the 60 minutes interview one goal was to prevent Trump from running again, that is abuse of power and illegal too since charges are supposed to be based on illegal acts, but Trumps speech has been declared free speech and doesn't break laws, therefore this a sham impeachment process.

She is a LOUSY speaker and ugly human being.

I have a road trip every T/Th for 40 minutes then 40 minutes on return.
Rush starts a thought then can’t finish it
But his supporters call it Brilliant. Lol.

Forum List

Back