Pelosi and Democrats Ready to Overthrow a Constitutionally Elected Prez

Next time elect someone who isn't a criminal.
We did...Hillary lost.

What was she charged and convicted with?
Her husband was impeached for lying about a blow job.
But he wasn't a fucking autocratic self-appointed king who said just a couple of days ago that he "took over the United States".
Look it up shit-for -brains. It's on whitehouse.gov website.
So you’re saying if Hillary gave better head her husband would not have fooled around and been impeached?

Why is it always the woman's fault for the man being a pig. hahahahahaha

Oh......and thanks for sticking that awful picture in my mind. Totally not cool.
Think she went down on Huma?

A devastating strategic mistake by the Dems. Hopefully, they push it to a vote and get everyone on record. You don't make moves like this if you think you are up 18 points with a year left until an election. Dems know they are in trouble and are throwing caution to the wind.

We did...Hillary lost.

But he wasn't a fucking autocratic self-appointed king who said just a couple of days ago that he "took over the United States".
So you’re saying if Hillary gave better head her husband would not have fooled around and been impeached?

Oh......and thanks for sticking that awful picture in my mind. Totally not cool.

And Oprah, Michelle O, and Stacey Abrams, but not in that order.

We did...Hillary lost.

Ewwwwww, Suffice it to say, I'm betting she's no Eleanor.

By this time tomorrow Joe Biden will have a health scare and have to drop out of the race. It's his most graceful exit.

Forum List

Back