Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Show us the rule that forbids it.
Pelosi told McCarthy those two were not going to be allowed and asked him to offer alternatives before he made his formal picks. McCarthy is leader and should have lead rather than take his ball and run home crying. But then you would have nothing to be outraged and cry over.
And unless he supplied some who were "approved" by Pelosi, they too would be rejected.

Show us the rule that forbids it.
Pelosi told McCarthy those two were not going to be allowed and asked him to offer alternatives before he made his formal picks. McCarthy is leader and should have lead rather than take his ball and run home crying. But then you would have nothing to be outraged and cry over.
BTW, show us the rule that allows her this action. We will wait.

Ever hear of Cheney & Kinzinger, 2 GOP members of Congress who are on that committee, you asswipe?

They are indistinguishable from Democrats.
Now go apeshit because they're not a couple of Trump lackey's which Jordan & Banks are. Think Trump ass licker Jordan would be bi partisan? Without Trump nobody would even know if he has a heartbeat, or give a shit one way or another.

In other words, no actual Re[publicans are allowed on the committee.

Who are you trying to fool, fuck stick?

Last edited:
The committee shouldn't be investigating the opposition., That's what dictatorships do.
That's the way your heroes wanted it. And they wanted it that way precisely so you predictable sheep would act the way you are acting right now. You are all such easy marks.

Nobody thinks less of you and of your cult than your own cult leaders do. Don't ever forget that.

That's the way your heroes wanted it. And they wanted it that way precisely so you predictable sheep would act the way you are acting right now. You are all such easy marks.

Nobody thinks less of you and of your cult than your own cult leaders do. Don't ever forget that.

You are a total douchebag. do you ever post anything that isn't a lie?

Ass still bleeding because Trump stooges were denied being on the comittee.

How precious.
Once again Window Licker, I am enjoyed the fuck out of this Dimtard Shit Show. I have been posting for months I want these prime time Clown Shows to start.

It's gonna be a hoot watching your handlers make fools of themselves on national TV. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Once again Window Licker, I am enjoyed the fuck out of this Dimtard Shit Show. I have been posting for months I want these prime time Clown Shows to start.

It's gonna be a hoot watching your handlers make fools of themselves on national TV. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
You must have forgot your own postings. You've been sucking your thumb over the committe for months, mouth breather.

They still let you out in public unsupervised?

Forum List

Back