🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi, Brutus To Biden's Caesar

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I bet you thought it was a not-so-hidden attack on Trump.

Nope.

"Pelosi: 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'
...Democrats will hold an event on Friday to discuss the 25th Amendment amid concerns over President Trump's coronavirus diagnosis.

When pressed for clarification as to whether Pelosi believes it is time to invoke the 25th Amendment, which delineates presidential succession, she declined to provide an explicit answer but hinted the discussion was tied to what she said was a lack of transparency from the White House over Trump's health.

Pelosi announced later Thursday that she will unveil legislation on Friday with Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a constitutional law expert, that would create a commission to determine whether a president is fit for office.

... an Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity comprised of physicians, psychiatrists and retired public officials like former presidents and Cabinet secretaries. Congressional leaders would be responsible for naming members of the commission. "

But look closely at her words:

"Pelosi pushes bill to give Congress a role in removing presidents ... remove President Donald Trump from office, saying, "that's not for us to decide," ... that the legislation would apply to future presidents, rather than Trump, but ... "

Biden isn't radical enough for these Marxists......she wants this 'legislation' to be able to jettison Biden, and put Harris in the Oval Office.

This witch isn't as dumb as she looks....but twice as evil.

And the only line Quid Pro Joe need memorize is "Et tu, Nancy????"

Last edited:
1602448803985.png

She intends to use the 25th Amendment addition she's pushing for no matter who wins.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Nope.

And during the Democrat inspired and supported riots and mayhem, they never forget to include that ol' anti-Semitism:

...Democrats will hold an event on Friday to discuss the 25th Amendment amid concerns over President Trump's coronavirus diagnosis.

When pressed for clarification as to whether Pelosi believes it is time to invoke the 25th Amendment, which delineates presidential succession, she declined to provide an explicit answer but hinted the discussion was tied to what she said was a lack of transparency from the White House over Trump's health.

Pelosi announced later Thursday that she will unveil legislation on Friday with Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a constitutional law expert, that would create a commission to determine whether a president is fit for office.

... an Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity comprised of physicians, psychiatrists and retired public officials like former presidents and Cabinet secretaries. Congressional leaders would be responsible for naming members of the commission. "

"Pelosi pushes bill to give Congress a role in removing presidents ... remove President Donald Trump from office, saying, "that's not for us to decide," ... that the legislation would apply to future presidents, rather than Trump, but ... "

But Biden isn't radical enough for these Marxists......she wants this 'legislation' to be able to jettison Biden, and put Harris in the Oval Office.

Perfect form, as usual, PC. Happy Sunday. Hope you and yours are safe and sound. Someone should translate your post here into a live action stage play. Something tells me it'd be a hit production.

Nope.

And during the Democrat inspired and supported riots and mayhem, they never forget to include that ol' anti-Semitism:

But Biden isn't radical enough for these Marxists......she wants this 'legislation' to be able to jettison Biden, and put Harris in the Oval Office.

Perfect form, as usual, PC. Happy Sunday. Hope you and yours are safe and sound. Someone should translate your post here into a live action stage play. Something tells me it'd be a hit production.

Perhaps as a musical, as we all may be dancing to it before long.

Let's hope we can all be as safe as possible for as long as possible.

All Pelosi needs is this vid:

My name’s Joe Biden, I’m a candidate for the Senate (presidency???) look me over if you like what you see, vote for me, if you don’t vote for the other Biden.

Forum List

Back