Pelosi Capitulates, Impeachment Papers Going to Senate

Iran Nan got her orders from the Supreme Leader, impeachment is the only hope for Iran.

So your saying that a president Pence would be pro-Iranian?

President Pence most likely wouldn't be re-elected in 2020, whereas Trump most likely will.

Remember, Al Greene and others who said they have to impeach and remove, otherwise Trump will be re-elected.

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

I guess your banking on a rigged impeachment trial, huh?

You sound more and more like an idiot with every post. Is that on purpose or just a born talent?

You obviously have no intelligent reply, so you try childish insults...

If ya got nothing to say just STFU!

You mean, I do not have an intelligent reply? Why the jihad on the English language. Now answer my question.

So your saying that a president Pence would be pro-Iranian?

President Pence most likely wouldn't be re-elected in 2020, whereas Trump most likely will.

Remember, Al Greene and others who said they have to impeach and remove, otherwise Trump will be re-elected.

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

You sound more and more like an idiot with every post. Is that on purpose or just a born talent?

You mean, I do not have an intelligent reply? Why the jihad on the English language. Now answer my question.

You haven't made any intelligent questions for me to answer.

Just childish B.S.

You have not supported the assertion that trump's impeachment is somehow good for the Iranians.

Just childish B.S.

You have not supported your assertion that trump's impeachment is somehow good for the Iranians.

Trump killed Iran's top terrorist general. In contrast Dem's gave Iran billions of dollars to fund terrorism. There you have it.

Just childish B.S.

You have not supported your assertion that trump's impeachment is somehow good for the Iranians.

It would be great of them. Are you kidding? The Democrats feed them $$$ and spread anti Jew rhetoric. Republicans send missiles and support Israel. Duh. Now, answer me. Are you stupid naturally or do you have to work at it?

She figured out she wouldn't be able to hold them until October...

Just childish B.S.

It would be great of them. Are you kidding? The Democrats feed them $$$ and spread anti Jew rhetoric. Republicans send missiles and support Israel. Duh. Now, answer me. Are you stupid naturally or do you have to work at it?

How would it be great for them?

If Trump does not get removed from office, nothing changes.

If Trump does get removed from office, Pence becomes President - that would probably be far worse for the Iranians and better for Israel.

Trump's impeachment doesn't matter much either way to the Iranians.

The rest of your nonsense isn't worth commenting on.

Just childish B.S.

Trump killed Iran's top terrorist general. In contrast Dem's gave Iran billions of dollars to fund terrorism. There you have it.

Yes, possibly, but if Trump get removed them pence becomes President.

How do the Iranians profit from that?

Holy crap! I find it hard to believe that i have to explain my comment about Pence!

Just childish B.S.

If Trump does get removed from office, Pence becomes President - that would probably be far worse for the Iranians and better for Israel.

They aren't worried about 2020 you nitwit but it would be better for them in 2021 and beyond as Pence is unlikely to win that election. Trump has a huge fan base and Pence is bleh. See you are consistent. Each post makes you look dumber than the prior one. Keep it going. You can do it.

I can only assume that some posting on this thread think that if Trump is removed from office Nancy Pelosi will become President.

Noooo..Pence will become President, dumbasses!

Just childish B.S.

Holy crap! I find it hard to believe that i have to explain my comment about Pence!

Pence would be paper tiger, dummy. Like a head coach who the players know won't be here next year, why would they care what he says or does? You're so dumb it is actually painful.

I can only assume that some posting on this thread think that if Trump is removed from office Nancy Pelosi will become President.

Trump isn’t being removed from office, nitwit.

It finally dawned on her she couldn’t delay this any longer and she was not going to be able to pressure Mitch McConnell in to giving her what she wanted on the trial side. Pelosi should have never gone down this road everyone knew from the start the House would vote to impeach and the Senate to acquit what a fucking waste of time this has been.

Emotetard libs can’t do more than a fake impeachment which goes nowhere.
Trump-Unimpeached and never was.

Just childish B.S.

They aren't worried about 2020 you nitwit but it would be better for them in 2021 and beyond as Pence is unlikely to win that election. Trump has a huge fan base and Pence is bleh. See you are consistent. Each post makes you look dumber than the prior one. Keep it going. You can do it.

Pence will have a huge support among conservatives and middle of the road voters. Just about Trump voters will vote for Pence over ANY Democrat.

You think that Pence is 'bleh' because he's a dignified honest person. Not a sleazy jackass like your orange god.

Pence would have a better chance of winning in 2020 than Trump by far.

Trump will be a one election wonder at best.

Just childish B.S.

Pence would be paper tiger, dummy. Like a head coach who the players know won't be here next year, why would they care what he says or does? You're so dumb it is actually painful.

Pence's only problem is that he is not well known.

IF Trump were removed, Pence would become well known (like LBJ was) and almost certainly win in 2020.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'if'?

DUMBASS!
Do you know the meaning of the word “isn’t “, Chowderhead?

I understood your comment clearly...it was obvious that you dd not understand mine.

Learn to read!

Just childish B.S.

According to democrats Pence's impeachment starts as soon as Trump's is over.

Forum List

Back