Pelosi Capitulates, Impeachment Papers Going to Senate

You obviously have no intelligent reply, so you try childish insults...

If ya got nothing to say just STFU!

You mean, I do not have an intelligent reply? Why the jihad on the English language. Now answer my question.

You haven't made any intelligent questions for me to answer.

Just childish B.S.

You have not supported your assertion that trump's impeachment is somehow good for the Iranians.

Trump killed Iran's top terrorist general. In contrast Dem's gave Iran billions of dollars to fund terrorism. There you have it.

Yes, possibly, but if Trump get removed them pence becomes President.

How do the Iranians profit from that?

Holy crap! I find it hard to believe that i have to explain my comment about Pence!
According to democrats Pence's impeachment starts as soon as Trump's is over.

Very doubtful.

I can only assume that some posting on this thread think that if Trump is removed from office Nancy Pelosi will become President.

Noooo..Pence will become President, dumbasses!
Trump isn’t being removed from office, nitwit.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'if'?

DUMBASS!
Do you know the meaning of the word “isn’t “, Chowderhead?

I understood your comment clearly...it was obvious that you dd not understand mine.

Learn to read!
I read just fine. Trump will not be removed from office.

Deal with it, Snowflake.

I can only assume that some posting on this thread think that if Trump is removed from office Nancy Pelosi will become President.

What's stopping them from making up a hoax against Pence?

Get a political hack whistleblower to make up shit Pence supposedly did.

Get some witnesses that felt he did something wrong.

Get some Pussy-Hat wearing Constitutional expert to say the witnesses feelings are grounds for impeachment.

Call the alleged victim a liar for repeatedly denying the wrongdoing ever took place.

Threaten any Democrat with a half of a conscience to vote to impeach "Or Else"!

And only the Senate remains between AOC's sockpuppet Pelosi and a Fascist Totalitarian government.

Get some Pussy-Hat wearing Constitutional expert to say the witnesses feelings are grounds for impeachment.

Call the alleged victim a liar for repeatedly denying the wrongdoing ever took place.

And only the Senate remains between AOC's sockpuppet Pelosi and a Fascist Totalitarian government.

If these accusations are so false, then why won't Trump let his staff testify before Congress?

They could have put an end to this weeks ago...if Trump was innocent.

But they won't because they'll either further implicate trump or commit perjury.

So what do you Trumpbots have against Pence?

Is it because he's not a complete asshole?

You mean, I do not have an intelligent reply? Why the jihad on the English language. Now answer my question.

Just childish B.S.

You have not supported your assertion that trump's impeachment is somehow good for the Iranians.

It would be great of them. Are you kidding? The Democrats feed them $$$ and spread anti Jew rhetoric. Republicans send missiles and support Israel. Duh. Now, answer me. Are you stupid naturally or do you have to work at it?

How would it be great for them?

If Trump does not get removed from office, nothing changes.

If Trump does get removed from office, Pence becomes President - that would probably be far worse for the Iranians and better for Israel.

Trump's impeachment doesn't matter much either way to the Iranians.

The rest of your nonsense isn't worth commenting on.

They aren't worried about 2020 you nitwit but it would be better for them in 2021 and beyond as Pence is unlikely to win that election. Trump has a huge fan base and Pence is bleh. See you are consistent. Each post makes you look dumber than the prior one. Keep it going. You can do it.

Pence will have a huge support among conservatives and middle of the road voters. Just about Trump voters will vote for Pence over ANY Democrat.

You think that Pence is 'bleh' because he's a dignified honest person. Not a sleazy jackass like your orange god.

Pence would have a better chance of winning in 2020 than Trump by far.

Trump will be a one election wonder at best.
I did Not say me. Do you think Pence beats HRC in 2016? NFW. You’re so stupid

Just childish B.S.

Trump killed Iran's top terrorist general. In contrast Dem's gave Iran billions of dollars to fund terrorism. There you have it.

Yes, possibly, but if Trump get removed them pence becomes President.

How do the Iranians profit from that?

Holy crap! I find it hard to believe that i have to explain my comment about Pence!

Pence would be paper tiger, dummy. Like a head coach who the players know won't be here next year, why would they care what he says or does? You're so dumb it is actually painful.

Pence's only problem is that he is not well known.

IF Trump were removed, Pence would become well known (like LBJ was) and almost certainly win in 2020.
Keep telling yourself that. You’re so stupid. He has been the VP for 3 years but he is not well known? Dumbass.

Nailed it!

Pence has promised to put an end to
Baby Killer Incorporated
!

Just childish B.S.

It would be great of them. Are you kidding? The Democrats feed them $$$ and spread anti Jew rhetoric. Republicans send missiles and support Israel. Duh. Now, answer me. Are you stupid naturally or do you have to work at it?

How would it be great for them?

If Trump does not get removed from office, nothing changes.

If Trump does get removed from office, Pence becomes President - that would probably be far worse for the Iranians and better for Israel.

Trump's impeachment doesn't matter much either way to the Iranians.

The rest of your nonsense isn't worth commenting on.

They aren't worried about 2020 you nitwit but it would be better for them in 2021 and beyond as Pence is unlikely to win that election. Trump has a huge fan base and Pence is bleh. See you are consistent. Each post makes you look dumber than the prior one. Keep it going. You can do it.

Pence will have a huge support among conservatives and middle of the road voters. Just about Trump voters will vote for Pence over ANY Democrat.

You think that Pence is 'bleh' because he's a dignified honest person. Not a sleazy jackass like your orange god.

Pence would have a better chance of winning in 2020 than Trump by far.

Trump will be a one election wonder at best.

If these accusations are so false, then why won't Trump let his staff testify before Congress?

But they won't because they'll either further implicate trump or commit perjury.
Yeah...

We could just burn the bill of rights for everyone and let everyone prove their innocence.

That would save the government a fortune on those pesky investigations.

Or.. We could do it like a free country and make the assholes show evidence of a crime before the trial.

Why don't you prove you've never committed a crime there's no proof of, and tell us how it goes.

Last edited:

You're probably not old enough to know this, but you are supposed to have proof BEFORE you start the trial.

The House chose not to subpoena them nd follow the constitutional path of allowing the courts to rule on privilege.

You're watching too much Perry Mason. A trials is not an investigative process.

And the 5 Senate Democrats running need to recuse themselves.

Twitter

Capitulates? LOL.

She's been in control of this from the beginning.

And now she has a majority of Americans expecting a fair trial with witnesses. And if McConnell thought this was going to be quick and easy, she now has him in a box.

You're probably not old enough to know this, but you are supposed to have proof BEFORE you start the trial.

The House chose not to subpoena them nd follow the constitutional path of allowing the courts to rule on privilege.

You're watching too much Perry Mason. A trials is not an investigative process.

Twitter

Capitulates? LOL.

And now she has a majority of Americans expecting a fair trial with witnesses. And if McConnell thought this was going to be quick and easy, she now has him in a box.
She got nothing.

Zip.

Zero.

Nada.

Huge miscalculation by Nazi.

Twitter

Capitulates? LOL.

Yeah, that why House Democrats said she screwed up and Senate Democrats running for Prez said she screwed then royally.

Capitulates? LOL.

You're apparently not aware of what happened. Or at least not aware that as anyone else knows.

Pelosi made demands, McTurtle told her to kiss his ass, and now she's about to crawl over and deliver them with her tail between her legs .

All she did was lock up 3 Democrat "Not Guilty" votes and ensure no Republican votes guilty.

I applaud your ability to cast your dignity out and pretend otherwise for sake of party loyalty, but this was a monumental fail.

Twitter
Why?

Oh I can answer that. Trump was impeached for asking Ukraine to investigate Biden and his son’s phony job, because in the democrats opinion, he was doing it because Biden is a political opponent. Ergo, based on the democrats established criteria, no senator who is a political opponent of Trump should be allowed to investigate nor judge him.

The reality- BO should have investigated Biden and his son’s phone job since it all occurred on his watch. Of course then the democrats would have praised BO for rooting out corruption in his own administration. Instead they impeached Trump....go figure.

Forum List

Back