🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

are you really this dense or is it just your hero worship that blinds you?

women that are harassed in the work place are often accused of "letting them do it", that does not mean they wanted it to happen, it means they felt powerless to stop it. That does not it any less illegal or morally wrong.

Notice Trump did not say "they want me to do it", just that they let him.

You’re conflating different matters. People at work, the men, are not rich and famous and get hit on 1000s of times. And yes he means want/let. That was the point of the bragging. Your hate blinds you. If this were Mark Cuban, I would be saying the same thing.

And I would be saying the same damn thing no matter who it was. If it is wrong for you and I, it is wrong for them. They are not gods, they are not special.

your envy of the "rich and powerful" blinds you. it is almost as if you want to be like them, you want to be able to grab pussies and not get in trouble.

No. You misunderstand. Mark Cuban I am certain gets hit on a ton. He is a Billionaire as well.

has he ever bragged about pussy grabbing? has he ever talked about dating his daughter?

What he deals with everyday, you and I cannot possibly comprehend. Hence he does live by different rules. While he is rich and famous, his life is not easy by any means.

This truly boggles my mind, the fact that you are ok with the "rich and powerful" living by different rules than us serfs.

What is wrong for you and I should be wrong for them as well. I feel like you envy them, that you dream about the day you will be able to act like they do.

I just do not get it.

You may want to save the forked tongue BS for Hillary.

fuck off, if you have nothing to add but a drive-by quip, go the hell away

Biden is a saint compared to the pervert in the White House.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT
IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT

If it’s unwanted or unwelcome, it’s harassment

No man should just touch a woman,
embrace a woman or hold onto a woman
or kiss or attempt to kiss a woman....

This is coming from the left

Now, women like Joy and Whoopi,
think that women are carrying things too far...

Whoopi doesn’t want Joe to stop
kissing women and smelling their hair

Really....WTF...MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

What I love is how this exposes people

Is it really sexual harassment? Is kissing a baby sexual harassment? I think not. I suspect that middle of the road women would not say that Biden is a sexual harasser.

These are the same Democrats who:

Said in defense of Bill Clinton's affairs / sexual harassment / sexual assaults / rape, "What a President does in his own free time is no one's business but his own."

:shok:

This is the same Democratic Party whose Senators engaged in sexual misconduct for DECADES and instead of trying to stop it formed a committee whose sole reason for existing was to pay for their victim's silence with tax dollars...

:wtf:

Republicans did the same thing. That was a bi-partisan scandal.

Republicans did the same thing. That was a bi-partisan scandal.
Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, and WooWoo Warren don't give a crap about your claim - they want Biden taken down, and they are insisting he's a creepy old man / perv...

Maybe you should scold them for giving Biden just a tiny taste of what Democrats tried to do to Kavanaugh.

:p

We have to remember that it’s still the party of rapist Bill Clinton. No surprise Pelosi looks the other way when leaders of her party grope women inappropriately.

Wrong to flirt or have relations with women who hit on them? I don't follow? I justify the action of hooking up with women who willingly want to. Nothing wrong with that in my book. He never said he did it without their consent. Exact words were: "when you’re a star, they let you do it"

women that are harassed in the work place are often accused of "letting them do it", that does not mean they wanted it to happen, it means they felt powerless to stop it. That does not it any less illegal or morally wrong.

You’re conflating different matters. People at work, the men, are not rich and famous and get hit on 1000s of times. And yes he means want/let. That was the point of the bragging. Your hate blinds you. If this were Mark Cuban, I would be saying the same thing.

And I would be saying the same damn thing no matter who it was. If it is wrong for you and I, it is wrong for them. They are not gods, they are not special.

your envy of the "rich and powerful" blinds you. it is almost as if you want to be like them, you want to be able to grab pussies and not get in trouble.

No. You misunderstand. Mark Cuban I am certain gets hit on a ton. He is a Billionaire as well.

has he ever bragged about pussy grabbing? has he ever talked about dating his daughter?

What he deals with everyday, you and I cannot possibly comprehend. Hence he does live by different rules. While he is rich and famous, his life is not easy by any means.

This truly boggles my mind, the fact that you are ok with the "rich and powerful" living by different rules than us serfs.

What is wrong for you and I should be wrong for them as well. I feel like you envy them, that you dream about the day you will be able to act like they do.

I just do not get it.

No. I can get out of my car with my kids and attend a movie. Tom Brady cannot without getting mobbed. He cannot even get into a minor fender bender or say something deemed "inappropriate"...they live under a microscope because they are so rich and famous. This is what I meant. Not that I envy them...although I'd like their $$$$ :)

I just do not get it.

No. I can get out of my car with my kids and attend a movie. Tom Brady cannot without getting mobbed. He cannot even get into a minor fender bender or say something deemed "inappropriate"...they live under a microscope because they are so rich and famous. This is what I meant. Not that I envy them...although I'd like their $$$$ :)

it is their choice to live that way, it should not mean they get a different set of rules than us serfs. That is just bullshit.

I just do not get it.

it is their choice to live that way, it should not mean they get a different set of rules than us serfs. That is just bullshit.

Not '"rules" but circumstances. Like in his SNL video.

TV Funhouse: Sexual Harassment and You

I just do not get it.

but two post ago you said this....Hence he does live by different rules.

make up your mind.

I just do not get it.

make up your mind.

I meant rules on how he goes to the movies, grocery shopping, parent/teacher conferences, etc. stuff we take for granted. Rules not Laws...You know my meaning. Women throw themselves at these persons. And have for years. They understand flirtation and openess vs. harrassment IMO. And they don't need to "assault" because they have so many flocking to them.

I just do not get it.

make up your mind.

I meant rules on how he goes to the movies, grocery shopping, parent/teacher conferences, etc. stuff we take for granted. Rules not Laws...You know my meaning. Women throw themselves at these persons. And have for years. They understand flirtation and openess vs. harrassment IMO. And they don't need to "assault" because they have so many flocking to them.

And yet the internet is covered in stories of "rich and powerful" men actually assaulting and harassing women.

you claim not to envy them, but you idealistic view of them betrays you.

make up your mind.

And yet the internet is covered in stories of "rich and powerful" men actually assaulting and harassing women.

you claim not to envy them, but you idealistic view of them betrays you.

Even the rich can be assholes. It is less idealistic and more understanding that their set of circumstances differs from what I generally experience.

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

Well, the writing is clear now they have no one to replace Biden. He's the best thing they got as a candidate right now. So now it's back to damage control, rationalization. I can't wait to see the D's primaries when his fellow candidates bring it up on the stage! Meantime, Uncle Joe has forever taken Trump's alleged "pussy grabbing" off the table---- at best, that was merely the boasting of a middle age guy trying to impress another man. At worst, it was a few women willing to throw themselves at someone at any cost of self-respect wanting badly to win a contest. But at least it wasn't CREEPY.

Biden is a saint compared to the pervert in the White House.

D3G9-cPXcAEZeUB.jpg

Sure. Right. Giving someone a peck on the cheek at an award ceremony is perverted. But not grabbing, holding them, touching, feeling, sniffing them for long periods inappropriately with their obvious discomfort is! ITMT, none of the people in the photos above appear the slightest bit shocked or uncomfortable, you one note broken record!

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

Well, the writing is clear now they have no one to replace Biden. He's the best thing they got as a candidate right now. So now it's back to damage control, rationalization. I can't wait to see the D's primaries when his fellow candidates bring it up on the stage! Meantime, Uncle Joe has forever taken Trump's alleged "pussy grabbing" off the table---- at best, that was merely the boasting of a middle age guy trying to impress another man. At worst, it was a few women willing to throw themselves at someone at any cost of self-respect wanting badly to win a contest. But at least it wasn't CREEPY.

Joe will never even declare his candidacy, let alone be around for the campaign. A few of the old guard in the DNC want him, nobody else does.

Okay, I think I can understand where you are coming from.

I AM empathetic to your cause.

What you wish and desire to be defined as "rape," or "assault," is not soon going to be defined as such, until the culture and people change to a significant degree. Folks can't read each other's minds, so it is incumbent upon those who feel victimized to speak up!

At university I took an intensive course in empathy training for a crisis hotline where we fielded all sorts of calls, many from victims of assault, rape, and black out drunk date rape. It unfortunately happens much too often.

What you are describing is, of course much too common. Two things need to happen, the culture needs to change, and empowerment needs to occur.

You cannot, OTH, ascribe hostile motivations onto a seventy something year old man, when the culture was something entirely different generations ago. Make no mistake, I an neither excusing misogyny and racism, nor giving it a pass, however, I am trying to explain how it is more resistant to change in older Americans.

Through this lens;

We can all agree, Joe Biden is probably as inappropriate a candidate as DJT is, if we are strictly judging by societal norms of today.

I am SO tired of the double standards partisans have. If Trump is fine, than Biden is fine. If Trump is not, than neither is Biden. That is all there is too it.

Stop already trying to justify one but not the other. Your explanation makes perfect sense, but don't try and pretend that the objectification that Trump shows towards woman and children is not shown by Biden. They both deny such objectification, and every partisan believes their guy? :20:

iu
i suppose i draw the line at kids. we know biden will act up like this with children in public.

i've not seen trump do this.

oh?

JOSQZhR.jpg
donald-ivanka-creepy.png

. . . but yeah, when I did a Google search for "creepy Trump children photos?" mostly just he and Ivanka photos came up.

. . . . and A LOT of Biden with kids?!! What the hell?

Did you watch that video posted by ed?

Do you think Biden is a pedo?
dunno what biden is. i know what i see and it's questionable at best. if he were a pedo i would think by now someone would have come out and said so. if he runs for president i'd would have to think true or not these days, it will come up from somewhere. that's the world we live in anymore.

i never said trump was a lot better in that overall regard. he's made some very strange comments on a regular basis to be sure. the pics here certainly don't help him much at all, no. my point has been saying something like lockerroom talk is not the same as actively doing strange things to people w/o their consent.

i'll stand by that - but here will come gator to tell me i'm defending trump when in truth i just see different levels of stupid/inappropriate.

Well, I agree with all of that, except the part about the "if he were."

The media cartel is tightly controlled. If Biden were a drunk or a pedo, they could easily control that if they wanted to.

Hell, they had half the nation believing that Trump was a Russian agent, and they still have most of the nation believing that the Russians, "hacked" the DNC based on the word of an unreliable contractor, so, meh, whatever.

I don't think we would ever know the truth about an elite as powerful as Biden. Bear in mind, his office is the one that gave us the Patriot Act. The Deep State is going to cover for this guy for any "petty shit" he does, no matter what. This way, they control him, they have something to black mail him and get him to do exactly what they want him to do. Effectively, he sold his soul long ago.

If he was guilty of assault, diddling, going into rehab for excessive drinking or substance abuse, the public would never know. It would just be unaccounted for absence or exhaustion.
oh i agree. they may have. i'm just saying it hasn't come up YET. but if a 30+ year old allegation against kavanaugh can put this country into a world of shit for a SCOTUS seat, imagine what another story in that vein would do to biden? get someone to come up and simply say he did it. no proof. no witnesses. just an allegation.

the left did that to kavanaugh and if they think it won't come to "payback" time, they've not been paying attention. it simply got "approved" as a valid tactic these days.

"must believe women" will backfire and biden is a sitting duck for the shit that just hit the fan.

Oh, I definitely agree. And if this is an issue now?

Forget about it in the general. They would be insane to go with him, and he would be stupid to waste his money.

Joe Biden Get's #MeToo'd by Lucy Flores

Joe will never even declare his candidacy, let alone be around for the campaign. A few of the old guard in the DNC want him, nobody else does.
Well, the corporate media seems to be salivating at the chance to cover the drama.

Well, the corporate media seems to be salivating at the chance to cover the drama.

if it bleeds it leads...

think of the fun they could have with two creepy, perverted old white guys fighting it out to the the POTUS

Biden represents the old guard, what the Democratic Party USED to be. The new Progressive Socialists have to 'finish off' / eradicate the 'old school Moderate Democrats' to complete the hijacking of the party by the Socialist Democrats who are trying to 'Out-Extreme' themselves in the campaign so far.

:p

What law was broken, Serpico? How is a partisan troll like you trying, convicting and executing Biden yourself based on hearsay any different than when it happens to members of Cult45? Are you simply being a huge fucking hypocritical tool bag like always, or is there a slightly different approach to dismissing your pap you'd prefer me to use?

Forum List

Back