🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Who cares about Trump....he doesnt stand and dry hump people and smell their hair......Again show me another politician that invades space and smells hair like Biden?
D3E9ZyQW0AAIKWP.jpg
PHOTOSHOP is pretty easy to spot.
Except they weren't photoshopped, as you well know.

And all of that was standard fare......I'll tell you what

hold a kid like Trump and no one will notice
Now stand behind your friends wife and massage her shoulders like Biden and smell her hair.....you're gonna get your ass kicked........the two aren't close

It is the same mindset that allows these things to continue to happen. These people think because they are rich they are allowed to act this way, and you agree with them.

You defend them. And that is the problem

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No. I am saying because they are rich AND famous they live different lives and we cannot judge them as easily. How many times during his lifetime do you think Trump has been hit on? I would guess 1000s. We cannot possibly put ourselves in his shoes. Do you really want to try and gauge how Tom Brady lives? You have no idea.

Yeah, I am going to have to call bullshit on this one. If it is wrong for me to do it, it is wrong for them to do it. It is that fucking simple. The reason they get away with shit that you or I cannot get away with is because you let them, you excuse their actions, you justify their actions.

you will never find me doing that.

Wrong to flirt or have relations with women who hit on them? I don't follow? I justify the action of hooking up with women who willingly want to. Nothing wrong with that in my book. He never said he did it without their consent. Exact words were: "when you’re a star, they let you do it"

are you really this dense or is it just your hero worship that blinds you?

women that are harassed in the work place are often accused of "letting them do it", that does not mean they wanted it to happen, it means they felt powerless to stop it. That does not it any less illegal or morally wrong.

Notice Trump did not say "they want me to do it", just that they let him.

You’re conflating different matters. People at work, the men, are not rich and famous and get hit on 1000s of times. And yes he means want/let. That was the point of the bragging. Your hate blinds you. If this were Mark Cuban, I would be saying the same thing.

And I would be saying the same damn thing no matter who it was. If it is wrong for you and I, it is wrong for them. They are not gods, they are not special.

your envy of the "rich and powerful" blinds you. it is almost as if you want to be like them, you want to be able to grab pussies and not get in trouble.

depends on how one takes the word "date" when he says he would date her.

I think we all know what Trump means by it based upon his personal history with women.

I think we all know what Trump means by it based upon his personal history with women.
Still pushing the false narratives and false accusations, I see...and Still hijacking the thread.

'B....b...b...but TRUMP...."

:p

He was talking about sexually assaulting women. Sure, he framed it as though they want it. Though many came forward and said they didn’t. But then that’s what sexual assaulters do; They blame their victims.And then of course, idiots excuse them because they accept their excuses. Especially when it’s politically expedient.

No he was not whatsoever. He was bragging that women fawned over him and LET HIM do whatever he wanted. That was the bragging part. No one ever brags about assault.
That’s what rapists often do; they blame their victims, saying they wanted it or even, they were asking for it.

And of course, with trump, many said they didn’t want it...

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

This is what people do with rich people. They extort them. No one said anything about Trump before he ran and he was always very rich and famous. I don't buy it. Sorry.
No, not everyone does. Now Trump May think every woman in the world he meets wants to be groped by him, but many don’t. And many women said he groped them without their permission.

He never said "every". You're making stuff up yet again. And he never said it was without permission. The whole point of the bragging was that they want him and LET HIM do it. Otherwise what is there to brag about?
LOLOL

If he didn’t think every woman wanted him, that means he groped women knowing they weren’t all interested.

Wow, you are usually so rational and logical, but you have become unhinged.

He said, they "let you." There is no evidence of any such conduct that you ascribe to him as non-consensual.

Most women that are sexually harassed/assaulted "let" it happen because they feel powerless to stop it. When speaking up could cost you your job and your livelihood it is not the easiest thing to do. And men that do such things count on that fact.

Have you asked every single woman if you could kiss them in your life? Seriously?

I have never kissed a woman that I was not dating or that did not kiss me first.

Your hate is eating you up dude.

You have lost it and contracted TDS man.

Never thought you would sink to the level of Deano.

Yes, I am filled with hate for men that treat women this way.

This is not about Trump, this is about all the men that act like he does.

I am filled with hate because my own child had to deal with such assholes in her life, and she has to do so because their actions and words are defended and justified. Hell, my own wife has had men grab her in places they should not while they were lying in a hospital bed and she was trying to treat them. This shit goes on far too much and dismissing it with the wave of a hand only keeps it happening.

So yeah, I am filled with hate, hate for men that think women are nothing more than objects there for their pleasure.

Okay, I think I can understand where you are coming from.

I AM empathetic to your cause.

What you wish and desire to be defined as "rape," or "assault," is not soon going to be defined as such, until the culture and people change to a significant degree. Folks can't read each other's minds, so it is incumbent upon those who feel victimized to speak up!

At university I took an intensive course in empathy training for a crisis hotline where we fielded all sorts of calls, many from victims of assault, rape, and black out drunk date rape. It unfortunately happens much too often.

What you are describing is, of course much too common. Two things need to happen, the culture needs to change, and empowerment needs to occur.

You cannot, OTH, ascribe hostile motivations onto a seventy something year old man, when the culture was something entirely different generations ago. Make no mistake, I an neither excusing misogyny and racism, nor giving it a pass, however, I am trying to explain how it is more resistant to change in older Americans.

Through this lens;

We can all agree, Joe Biden is probably as inappropriate a candidate as DJT is, if we are strictly judging by societal norms of today.

I am SO tired of the double standards partisans have. If Trump is fine, than Biden is fine. If Trump is not, than neither is Biden. That is all there is too it.

Stop already trying to justify one but not the other. Your explanation makes perfect sense, but don't try and pretend that the objectification that Trump shows towards woman and children is not shown by Biden. They both deny such objectification, and every partisan believes their guy? :20:

iu
“If Trump is fine, than Biden is fine. If Trump is not, than neither is Biden. That is all there is too it.”

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?? :cuckoo:

The two are not in any way morally equivalent.

Trump has cheated on every wife he’s had — Biden has been married twice and there have been no reports he ever cheated on either of them.

Trump even cheats on his newlywed while she’s at home raising their newborn child — there’s no evidence Biden does.

Trump chases after married women — there’s no evidence Biden does.

Trump has one bastard child — Biden has none.

Trump’s been accused of sexual assault by almost 2 dozen women — Biden has not been accused by anyone of sexual assault.

Trump’s been accused of raping a 13 year old girl — Biden has never been accused of rape.

Trump brags about how he can’t resist kissing woman and how they let him do it, even grabbing pussies — Biden doesn’t.

Trump pays women to remain silent about affairs he’s had with them — Biden doesn’t.

I can go there, I can go there because to me it is personal. This is not some discussion about theory, it is about what happens every day in this country. This shit goes on all around us.

No. Your conflating events that are not related. I 100% vehemently disagree with you.

It is the same mindset that allows these things to continue to happen. These people think because they are rich they are allowed to act this way, and you agree with them.

No. I am saying because they are rich AND famous they live different lives and we cannot judge them as easily. How many times during his lifetime do you think Trump has been hit on? I would guess 1000s. We cannot possibly put ourselves in his shoes. Do you really want to try and gauge how Tom Brady lives? You have no idea.

Yeah, I am going to have to call bullshit on this one. If it is wrong for me to do it, it is wrong for them to do it. It is that fucking simple. The reason they get away with shit that you or I cannot get away with is because you let them, you excuse their actions, you justify their actions.

Wrong to flirt or have relations with women who hit on them? I don't follow? I justify the action of hooking up with women who willingly want to. Nothing wrong with that in my book. He never said he did it without their consent. Exact words were: "when you’re a star, they let you do it"
Dumbass — many woman said they didn’t let him do it.

Again, you’re taking one side of the story from the person committing sexual assault. Using your logic, Nikolas Cruz is innocent if he says the people he shot let him shoot them.

women that are harassed in the work place are often accused of "letting them do it", that does not mean they wanted it to happen, it means they felt powerless to stop it. That does not it any less illegal or morally wrong.

You’re conflating different matters. People at work, the men, are not rich and famous and get hit on 1000s of times. And yes he means want/let. That was the point of the bragging. Your hate blinds you. If this were Mark Cuban, I would be saying the same thing.

And I would be saying the same damn thing no matter who it was. If it is wrong for you and I, it is wrong for them. They are not gods, they are not special.

your envy of the "rich and powerful" blinds you. it is almost as if you want to be like them, you want to be able to grab pussies and not get in trouble.

No. You misunderstand. Mark Cuban I am certain gets hit on a ton. He is a Billionaire as well. What he deals with everyday, you and I cannot possibly comprehend. Hence he does live by different rules. While he is rich and famous, his life is not easy by any means.

No he was not whatsoever. He was bragging that women fawned over him and LET HIM do whatever he wanted. That was the bragging part. No one ever brags about assault.
That’s what rapists often do; they blame their victims, saying they wanted it or even, they were asking for it.

This is what people do with rich people. They extort them. No one said anything about Trump before he ran and he was always very rich and famous. I don't buy it. Sorry.
No, not everyone does. Now Trump May think every woman in the world he meets wants to be groped by him, but many don’t. And many women said he groped them without their permission.

He never said "every". You're making stuff up yet again. And he never said it was without permission. The whole point of the bragging was that they want him and LET HIM do it. Otherwise what is there to brag about?
LOLOL

If he didn’t think every woman wanted him, that means he groped women knowing they weren’t all interested.

I just said he never said "every"? I am not following your illogic.

No. Your conflating events that are not related. I 100% vehemently disagree with you.

Again, you’re taking one side of the story from the person committing sexual assault. Using your logic, Nikolas Cruz is innocent if he says the people he shot let him shoot them.

Nope. That is another lie. What many women? I heard zero until he won the nomination and then suddenly they came out and just as quickly disappeared. Your hate blinds you.

LOLOL

He implied “every.” “they let you do it.”

If not every one of them let him do it, then it’s assault if they didn’t. And you’re the one arguing he’s not saying every one of them let him do it.

Nope. That is another lie. What many women? I heard zero until he won the nomination and then suddenly they came out and just as quickly disappeared. Your hate blinds you.
Many women - I already posted a link to some 20 of them. So no, I’m not lying.

PHOTOSHOP is pretty easy to spot.
Except they weren't photoshopped, as you well know.

Actually they are.

You gotta love the lying scum Right, even after seeing a video of the kiss, the lying scum Right STILL claim it was photoshopped.

I saw the kiss. I also saw everything else.
You f**king scumbag!!
It's clear that you can't tell the difference between kissing babies and groping women and children.

You can't admit you lied about the photos being photoshopped, so you desperately try to deflect from your photoshop lie.
Thank you.

Nope. I didn't lie.
I simply pointed out your lie.
What’s the definition of a lie?
Knowingly telling an untruth. Which is what you did about that video.

LOLOL

He implied “every.” “they let you do it.”

If not every one of them let him do it, then it’s assault if they didn’t. And you’re the one arguing he’s not saying every one of them let him do it.

"They" meaning the women fauning over him. Not every woman in the world.

Many women - I already posted a link to some 20 of them. So no, I’m not lying.

And all suddenly disappeared and none said boo while he was rich and famous and not the nominee....odd. And then none said anything after he won? Hmmmm....

NothingBurger. Sorry, Mr. Faun.

No. You misunderstand. Mark Cuban I am certain gets hit on a ton. He is a Billionaire as well.

has he ever bragged about pussy grabbing? has he ever talked about dating his daughter?

What he deals with everyday, you and I cannot possibly comprehend. Hence he does live by different rules. While he is rich and famous, his life is not easy by any means.

This truly boggles my mind, the fact that you are ok with the "rich and powerful" living by different rules than us serfs.

What is wrong for you and I should be wrong for them as well. I feel like you envy them, that you dream about the day you will be able to act like they do.

I just do not get it.

No. You misunderstand. Mark Cuban I am certain gets hit on a ton. He is a Billionaire as well.

has he ever bragged about pussy grabbing? has he ever talked about dating his daughter?

What he deals with everyday, you and I cannot possibly comprehend. Hence he does live by different rules. While he is rich and famous, his life is not easy by any means.

This truly boggles my mind, the fact that you are ok with the "rich and powerful" living by different rules than us serfs.

What is wrong for you and I should be wrong for them as well. I feel like you envy them, that you dream about the day you will be able to act like they do.

I just do not get it.

You may want to save the forked tongue BS for Hillary.

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

:p

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

Neither of these stories rise to the level of sexual assault or sexual harassment. What is interesting is both of these stories are coming out when Biden is considering running for President. On the other hand, you have Trump who berates and attempts to intimidate women especially.

Forum List

Back