🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Cool maybe he should have grabbed them by the pussy!
Maybe he should have just made a remark like that instead of actually groping, sniffing, sexually harassing, and sexually assaulting women...

Are you saying Tramp hasn't been accused of any of those things as well, really.
How do you feel about Tramp walking through the changing rooms at the teen Universe, locker room talk perhaps?

I think he should be a Democrat.

Jo

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

Biden is a saint compared to the pervert in the White House.

D3G9-cPXcAEZeUB.jpg

If you are so stout and anti Trump and his sexual past then let us stop any funding of any medication and treatments for any sexual diseases. Put your money where your mouth is. Then we will see where the problems are.

What's really interesting is how Democrats say they support and believe women, but when one of their own perverts is accused, they defend the guy.

Well besides being criminally stupid they are hypocrites.

Hope Biden runs. Trump will wipe the country with his ass.

Cool maybe he should have grabbed them by the pussy!
Maybe he should have just made a remark like that instead of actually groping, sniffing, sexually harassing, and sexually assaulting women...
You do know that even Flores said it WASN'T sexual, of course you do, but as a Trumpist you couldn't stop yourself from lying!
Do you think Flores asked permission when she put her hand on Biden's shoulder?
D3Eu74ZW0AMdHxt.jpg

Or Clinton's?
former-us-president-bill-clinton-greets-democratic-candidate-for-picture-id458016740
You do know that 'SEXUAL Harassment' doesn't necessarily mean you have ex or try to have sex with someone, right? By your statement I am not even sure you know what it means.

I think Democrats weapons accusation of sexual misconduct (while so many among them were engaged in it - is Dems in the Senate).

They attempted to destroy USSC Justice Kavanaugh with no definitive evidence, & after embracing that tactic and demanding every woman accuser be believed, the Democrats have entrapped themselves.

They now struggle with the hypocrisy of every accuser against Republicans must be believed but when a Democrat is involved the accused must be believed.

Joe is now apologizing while saying he did nothing wrong, sending mixed messages.

The old guard (Pelosi) defend him while the new Progressives are on the attack.

This is a problem of the Left's own making.

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

:p

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Biden should “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

what about kids? and wow, on youtube.com - search on cree - and by the time you get to CREE you get an autofill of "Creepy Uncle Joe".

I'm still pissed that Al Franken resigned his Senate seat over what amounted to nothing. I still remember how self-righteous Kirsten Gillibrand was about it.
Now you are defending creepo Franken who pretended to grab the breasts of a sleeping reporter.
You really do just spout what your masters tell you.
Pathetic hypocrites.

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

The last election proved that to be the case. If grabbing women by the pussy without even asking does not disqualify someone one, why would this?

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

The last election proved that to be the case. If grabbing women by the pussy without even asking does not disqualify someone one, why would this?
First, he SAID liked to do it. Did he just randomly grab them? No.

Biden pulls this shit on kids as well. Hence "creepy Uncle Joe"

How do you know he did not? Surely you would not accuse him of being a liar.

I find them both to be rather creepy.

I would not want either of them within 1000 yards of my daughter.

That’s not what he said. The point he was making, Gator, was that because he was rich and famous and likely at one time handsome that the women LIKED and ALLOWED him to do so. Different than just doing so when they don’t want his advances. The Media and opposition have tried to portray him as a rapist, racist, Russian asset and Satan. It’s stupid. He is just a rich white dude. Like Robert Kraft and many others.

I am waiting for 2024 and Dan Crenshaw.

It's possible to discuss Joe Biden being accused of inappropriate contact with women in full view and on camera without ones attention being drawn to what others have done.

I think it is unfortunate that Biden has made a number of women feel uncomfortable in his presence. I hope he fully understands why his actions deserve serious reflection and that he avoids saying anything that could further offend those women who've spoken up.

I expect that he will face political consequences of women perceive him to be of low character and poor intentions.

randomly? kids? not that i heard of. what 2 people (or more) do in their own privacy is none of my business. if trump is up behind the mid grabbin some you have a point. but as far as i know he's not done that. correct me if i'm wrong.

you're comparing a smartass comment to "creepy uncle joe" and get over yourself, i'm not coming along for that ride. the comparison is stupid.

That’s not what he said. The point he was making, Gator, was that because he was rich and famous and likely at one time handsome that the women LIKED and ALLOWED him to do so. Different than just doing so when they don’t want his advances. The Media and opposition have tried to portray him as a rapist, racist, Russian asset and Satan. It’s stupid. He is just a rich white dude. Like Robert Kraft and many others.

I heard what he said, everyone has heard what he said. I do not need either you nor the media to try and spin it and tell me what was said.

You can defend it, spin it and do whatever you want, but he is no less creepy than Biden.

randomly? kids? not that i heard of. what 2 people (or more) do in their own privacy is none of my business. if trump is up behind the mid grabbin some you have a point. but as far as i know he's not done that. correct me if i'm wrong.

you're comparing a smartass comment to "creepy uncle joe" and get over yourself, i'm not coming along for that ride. the comparison is stupid.

"a smartass comment"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I still remember the good old days when you pretended to be objective.

Forum List

Back