🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi declares being a pervert who sexually harasses / sniffs women not a 'disqualifier'

It's possible to discuss Joe Biden being accused of inappropriate contact with women in full view and on camera without ones attention being drawn to what others have done.

I think it is unfortunate that Biden has made a number of women feel uncomfortable in his presence. I hope he fully understands why his actions deserve serious reflection and that he avoids saying anything that could further offend those women who've spoken up.

I expect that he will face political consequences of women perceive him to be of low character and poor intentions.

Joe just needs to go away, he is creepy and he should not be running for POTUS

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

:p

Pelosi: Accusations against Biden don't disqualify him

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...

The last election proved that to be the case. If grabbing women by the pussy without even asking does not disqualify someone one, why would this?
May I ask you? Who did Trump grab by the pussy?

Great news for liberal pervs everywhere - Nancy Pelosi says being a creepy old white Democrat who cops feels, sniffs women's hair, and sexually harasses / assaults women is NOT a 'disqualifier' for being a potential Democratic Party Presidential candidate....

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday that a pair of allegations of inappropriate kissing and touching against former Vice President Joe Bidenshould “not at all” disqualify him from the 2020 race."

I guess being a Democrats means never having to worry about obeying laws and violating other's rights...
LOLOLOL

Spits a trump supporter.

The last election proved that to be the case. If grabbing women by the pussy without even asking does not disqualify someone one, why would this?
May I ask you? Who did Trump grab by the pussy?

you would have to ask him that, but I assume at least Stormy! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You prefer perverts like trump?

who grabs women by the pussy?

Rather amusing that you still attack decent people for their "immoral behavior" while you applaud the most immoral and unethical person we've ever had for president.

Rather amusing that you still attack decent people for their "immoral behavior" while you applaud the most immoral and unethical person we've ever had for president.

do everyone a favor, go back to school and finish high school history class. We have had a lot of immoral and unethical people sitting in the oval office, don't think you can make the argument Trump is the worst in those categories.

First, he SAID liked to do it. Did he just randomly grab them? No.

How do you know he did not? Surely you would not accuse him of being a liar.

Biden pulls this shit on kids as well. Hence "creepy Uncle Joe"

I find them both to be rather creepy.

I would not want either of them within 1000 yards of my daughter.

randomly? kids? not that i heard of. what 2 people (or more) do in their own privacy is none of my business. if trump is up behind the mid grabbin some you have a point. but as far as i know he's not done that. correct me if i'm wrong.

you're comparing a smartass comment to "creepy uncle joe" and get over yourself, i'm not coming along for that ride. the comparison is stupid.

"a smartass comment"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I still remember the good old days when you pretended to be objective.
oh, so we're back here again. i disagree with you and you must declare your views pure and solid, shouting out insults to anyone who disagreed with you.

it was locker room talk. for you to compare that bullshit to a grown man kissing the hair and more of children is fucking bullshit.

oh well. at least i can't remember a time you were never a dick.

I give you credit for balls. Trump admits to sexually assaulting women, 19 women confirmed his stories are true. Two women have credibility accused him of rape.

No one has accused Joe Biden of sexually touching women except YOU, you lying piece of Russian shit!

That’s not what he said. The point he was making, Gator, was that because he was rich and famous and likely at one time handsome that the women LIKED and ALLOWED him to do so. Different than just doing so when they don’t want his advances. The Media and opposition have tried to portray him as a rapist, racist, Russian asset and Satan. It’s stupid. He is just a rich white dude. Like Robert Kraft and many others.

I heard what he said, everyone has heard what he said. I do not need either you nor the media to try and spin it and tell me what was said.

You can defend it, spin it and do whatever you want, but he is no less creepy than Biden.

Then you agree with me. Thank you. He is different than Biden because he was a famous celebrity who dated models before marrying one and becoming the President. Biden was just a politician. Apples and Oranges. He is closer to Oprah than Biden.

I give you credit for balls. Trump admits to sexually assaulting women, 19 women confirmed his stories are true. Two women have credibility accused him of rape.

No one has accused Joe Biden of sexually touching women except YOU, you lying piece of Russian shit!

None of your statements are true. They also claimed to have a tape of him saying the “N” word. There were zero accusations when he was just a celebrity rich guy. It was a failed political hit job.

oh, so we're back here again. i disagree with you and you must declare your views pure and solid, shouting out insults to anyone who disagreed with you.

it was locker room talk. for you to compare that bullshit to a grown man kissing the hair and more of children is fucking bullshit.

oh well. at least i can't remember a time you were never a dick.

Here you are, parroting the party talking points, go figure.

"locker room talk" is something that teenage boys engage in, then they grow up. it is not something that 68 year old men do.

Do you talk that way? how many times have you bragged to your buddies about grabbing a woman by the pussy?

For you to dismiss it with the wave of your hand is what is bullshit.

That’s not what he said. The point he was making, Gator, was that because he was rich and famous and likely at one time handsome that the women LIKED and ALLOWED him to do so. Different than just doing so when they don’t want his advances. The Media and opposition have tried to portray him as a rapist, racist, Russian asset and Satan. It’s stupid. He is just a rich white dude. Like Robert Kraft and many others.

I heard what he said, everyone has heard what he said. I do not need either you nor the media to try and spin it and tell me what was said.

You can defend it, spin it and do whatever you want, but he is no less creepy than Biden.

Then you agree with me. Thank you. He is different than Biden because he was a famous celebrity who dated models before marrying one and becoming the President. Biden was just a politician. Apples and Oranges. He is closer to Oprah than Biden.
yea, some people just argue cause they're bored dickheads making something out of nothing so they can go HA HA I TOLD YOU YOU SUCKED!!!

gatorboy is one of those types of people. disagree with him he's right you're wrong and STATIST is sure to follow. there are times i just gotta slide him over to ignore and move on and this is one of those times. it's hard enough in here to have discussions w/o some people looking to fight it out with others.

Being a famous celebrity does not give one the right to sexually assault women, no matter how much you are told that it does.

Also, he dated models after marrying one, but that is cool too since he is famous celebrity.

you people can defend him till the cows come home, but I bet none of you would leave him alone with your daughters.

Last edited:

yea, some people just argue cause they're bored dickheads making something out of nothing so they can go HA HA I TOLD YOU YOU SUCKED!!!

gatorboy is one of those types of people. disagree with him he's right you're wrong and STATIST is sure to follow. there are times i just gotta slide him over to ignore and move on and this is one of those times. it's hard enough in here to have discussions w/o some people looking to fight it out with others.

damn, are you whining again? Holy fuck dude, grow some balls and quit whining.

if it's not a disqualifier....in fact, a plus for CRCS, why such concern ?

grow up and stop being an angst filled teen.

grow up and stop being an angst filled teen.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I guess if I just talked like one then you would vote for me

Being a famous celebrity does not give one the right to sexually assault women, no matter how much you are told that it does.

Also, he dated models after marrying one also, but that is cool too since he is famous celebrity.

you people can defend him till the cows come home, but I bet none of you would leave him alone with your daughters.
It’s not just that they defend trump... it’s that they defend him while they attack folks on the left like Biden who’s never been accused of sexual misconduct... never been accused of cheating on his wife... never been accused of having sex with married women....

Their abject lack of self awareness is off the charts.

Also, he dated models after marrying one also, but that is cool too since he is famous celebrity.

It’s not just that they defend trump... it’s that they defend him while they attack folks on the left like Biden who’s never been accused of sexual misconduct... never been accused of cheating on his wife... never been accused of having sex with married women....

Their abject lack of self awareness is off the charts.

Well, to be fair Biden has now been accused of sexual misconduct. but the rest of your point is spot on.

do everyone a favor, go back to school and finish high school history class. We have had a lot of immoral and unethical people sitting in the oval office, don't think you can make the argument Trump is the worst in those categories.

None as bad as trump.

Forum List

Back