Pelosi Defends Feinstein

One look at Diane Feinstein and you can see that she is a very sick woman. Her mental acuity has been gone for a long time. It's obvious.. Her dyed hair sits above ashen skin. Propping her up is nothing more than elder abuse.

One look at Diane Feinstein and you can see that she is a very sick woman. Her mental acuity has been gone for a long time. It's obvious.. Her dyed hair sits above ashen skin. Propping her up is nothing more than elder abuse.
Fetterman and McConnell should both be forced to resign.

Nancy, who is only 1 step behind Feinstein in age and coherency, is just setting herself up to run into her 90s.

you can see that she is a very sick woman.

She has always been a very sick woman. She is one of the worst Zionist Fascist traitors of them all, a top 10 for sure. Her entire career was inventing reasons to attack Iraq. Her husband made billions off no bid government contracts at inflated prices... not to mention being long gold, oil, the long bond and defense stocks on 910

SUFFER AND DIE WITCH!!!!

She has always been a very sick woman. She is one of the worst Zionist Fascist traitors of them all, a top 10 for sure. Her entire career was inventing reasons to attack Iraq. Her husband made billions off no bid government contracts at inflated prices... not to mention being long gold, oil, the long bond and defense stocks on 910

SUFFER AND DIE WITCH!!!!
For 16 years she had a Chinese spy in her office.

For 16 years she had a Chinese spy in her office.

Has ZERO patriotism to America.

Exploits race, gender, sexuality, immigrants, and would off all of them in a blink of an eye if it served "cause."

The alliance of China and Zionist Fascism is quite alarming. WE, the United States, are falling behind....

Nancy calls male colleagues sexist.

I'm pretty much a straight-line D voter these days but this shit pisses me off. People want Feinstein to retire because she can't be present enough to do her damn job.

Feinstein, Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer...they all talk about regulating Wall Street, but the moment there's discussion about banning stock trades by members of congress, it's fucken crickets.

God damn they suck, but they're the only thing between us and the fascists.

I'm pretty much a straight-line D voter these days but this shit pisses me off. People want Feinstein to retire because she can't be present enough to do her damn job.

Feinstein, Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer...they all talk about regulating Wall Street, but the moment there's discussion about banning stock trades by members of congress, it's fucken crickets.

God damn they suck, but they're the only thing between us and the fascists.

They represent the fascists.

Forum List

Back