🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Demands Private Jet For Travel

I tell you what...I'll go dig the links off of the google search about certainty of Saddam's WMD stockpile right after you post some FACTS that PROVE that Saddam was HELPING AL Qaeda.

OK?

I already did. But assuming for a minute that I had not, this is a different issue, and you are the one making the assertion here, therefore it is your responsibility to provide the links.

I already did. But assuming for a minute that I had not, this is a different issue, and you are the one making the assertion here, therefore it is your responsibility to provide the links.

I gave you links.

you gave me editorials and dots that needed to be connected and assumptions that needed to be accepted. You claimed you had FACTS.... you had shit.

I gave you links.

you gave me editorials and dots that needed to be connected and assumptions that needed to be accepted. You claimed you had FACTS.... you had shit.
I posted a good summary for you. Not easy to read, but as concise as possible for a complex subject. But assuming for a minute that I had not, this is a different issue, and you are the one making the assertion here, therefore it is your responsibility to provide a similar effort. The links that you provided do not provide what you claim.

are YOU suggesting that Team Bush did not say that they were certain that Saddam had stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction? Are you really suggesting that Team Bush did not say there was NO DOUBT that Saddam had stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction?

Do I really need to dig out links to prove what we all know to be true?

say it ain't so, Joe.

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that you are claiming the President of the United States lied about the existance of WMDs in Saddam's Iraq. Where is your proof that there weren't 18 wheeler trailers full of Anthrax buried in underground labs near the border of Syria. How about the proof that over 500 munitions containing mustard and sarin weren't found along with other classified discoveries. How about your proof that many thousands of bio suits weren't found all over Iraq, what were they for?

I expect my government to keep secrets that I don't need to know and enemies better never know, what has been found in Iraq for example. I vote for people that I can trust to make decisions that are in my countries best interest first, the rest of the planet a distant second. I back the decision to kick Saddam's ass and to help the people of Iraq and the strategic placement of a very large military presence in the region. The administration isn't made up of a bunch of high school kids, they are very qualified and like it or not, know what they are doing.

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that you are claiming the President of the United States lied about the existance of WMDs in Saddam's Iraq. Where is your proof that there weren't 18 wheeler trailers full of Anthrax buried in underground labs near the border of Syria. How about the proof that over 500 munitions containing mustard and sarin weren't found along with other classified discoveries. How about your proof that many thousands of bio suits weren't found all over Iraq, what were they for?

I expect my government to keep secrets that I don't need to know and enemies better never know, what has been found in Iraq for example. I vote for people that I can trust to make decisions that are in my countries best interest first, the rest of the planet a distant second. I back the decision to kick Saddam's ass and to help the people of Iraq and the strategic placement of a very large military presence in the region. The administration isn't made up of a bunch of high school kids, they are very qualified and like it or not, know what they are doing.

Oh...so you are claiming that Bush told us he was certain about Saddam having stockpiles of WMD's and that he has actually found them all but won't tell us because it's a secret. Have I got that right?

There is one possible answer as to why no WMD's were found

A senior Syrian journalist reports Iraq WMD located in three Syrian sites
06 January, 2004

AFP

Nizar Nayuf (Nayyouf-Nayyuf), a Syrian journalist who recently defected from Syria to Western Europe and is known for bravely challenging the Syrian regime, said in a letter Monday, January 5, to Dutch newspaper “De Telegraaf,” that he knows the three sites where Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) are kept. The storage places are:

-1- Tunnels dug under the town of al-Baida near the city of Hama in northern Syria. These tunnels are an integral part of an underground factory, built by the North Koreans, for producing Syrian Scud missiles. Iraqi chemical weapons and long-range missiles are stored in these tunnels.

-2- The village of Tal Snan, north of the town of Salamija, where there is a big Syrian air force camp. Vital parts of Iraq's WMD are stored there.

-3-. The city of Sjinsjar on the Syrian border with the Lebanon, south of Homs city.

Nayouf writes that the transfer of Iraqi WMD to Syria was organized by the commanders of Saddam Hussein's Special Republican Guard, including General Shalish, with the help of Assif Shoakat , Bashar Assad's cousin. Shoakat is the CEO of Bhaha, an import/export company owned by the Assad family.

In February 2003, a month before America's invasion in Iraq, very few are aware about the efforts to bring the Weapons of Mass Destruction from Iraq to Syria, and the personal involvement of Bashar Assad and his family in the operation.
Nayouf, who has won prizes for journalistic integrity, says he wrote his letter because he has terminal cancer.

Click here for Satellite Images of the Syrian-Iraq's WMD Locations

http://www.2la.org/syria/iraq-wmd.php

Oh...so you are claiming that Bush told us he was certain about Saddam having stockpiles of WMD's and that he has actually found them all but won't tell us because it's a secret. Have I got that right?

It wouldn't matter to you. I don't know what has been found. You don't know either, we aren't privy to the volumes of intel that the President has to go through while you read the sports page. That is what is so very silly about your claims. What purpose would it serve to tell you all, you aren't going to believe it and even though over 500 shells of Mustard and Sarin were discovered you pretend that is meaningless. Do you mind if they store them in your garage? How about the nearly 2 dozen migs discovered in the sand, nothing? Admit it, you don't care, to you this is a game and you want your team to win at any cost. Unfortunately, your team isn't America, it's the Dimwit party......pathetic.

It wouldn't matter to you. I don't know what has been found. You don't know either, we aren't privy to the volumes of intel that the President has to go through while you read the sports page. That is what is so very silly about your claims. What purpose would it serve to tell you all, you aren't going to believe it and even though over 500 shells of Mustard and Sarin were discovered you pretend that is meaningless. Do you mind if they store them in your garage? How about the nearly 2 dozen migs discovered in the sand, nothing? Admit it, you don't care, to you this is a game and you want your team to win at any cost. Unfortunately, your team isn't America, it's the Dimwit party......pathetic.

I am saying that sarin cannisters that date back to the Iran-Iraq war are no longer weapons of mass destruction. And last I knew, airplanes themselves were not classified as WMD's either.

But hey...you go with that: bush told us he was certain, because he was certain, and he's found all the stockpiles but can't tell us about it because it's a secret.. If that blows your skirt up... great.

I am saying that sarin cannisters that date back to the Iran-Iraq war are no longer weapons of mass destruction. And last I knew, airplanes themselves were not classified as WMD's either.

But hey...you go with that: bush told us he was certain, because he was certain, and he's found all the stockpiles but can't tell us about it because it's a secret.. If that blows your skirt up... great.
There's that word again. Links?

Being the low rents that they are, you would think that the Bush Administration would have discovered some nukes that they could have buried during all of the confusion at the outset of the war. They could have dug them up and had the nimrods at the UN put their stamp of approval on it so Maineman could have his documentation. I wonder why they wouldn't have thought to do this, after all they planned and executed that whole 9/11 thing according to eots and many others. If they could pull off that kind of scam, why would they drop the ball in Iraq.

Being the low rents that they are, you would think that the Bush Administration would have discovered some nukes that they could have buried during all of the confusion at the outset of the war. They could have dug them up and had the nimrods at the UN put their stamp of approval on it so Maineman could have his documentation. I wonder why they wouldn't have thought to do this, after all they planned and executed that whole 9/11 thing according to eots and many others. If they could pull off that kind of scam, why would they drop the ball in Iraq.

don't tar with me with other people's words. I have never ever ever suggested that the bush administration had anything to do with 9/11...other than ignoring the warning signs thereof. Like I said.... you go with that story of yours.... Bush said he was certain...and he was right...we found all the stockpiles of WMD's but we can't actually tell anyone about it because it is a secret. stay with that..... I think it's got legs.

Forum List

Back