🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Demands Private Jet For Travel

it looks like you've got nothing on a guy with a spotless non-partisan resume.

So this guy never discussed this with Pelosi, right? This all started with this guy coming up with this story all by himself? Sure.

Where did the 757 and all of the details come from? Why is he, the nonpartisan, above reproach, Sergeant At Arms coming up with a suggestion for a 757, is he that ignorant about the capabilities of aircraft? I would think it originated from an idiot that is so elitist and vain that she thinks her new symbolic position actually makes her a Queen. She is way too stupid to understand the difference between the very equipment that she is responsible for appropriating our tax dollars to purchase....scary.

Oh and by the way, there is no doubt that Saddam had WMDs, what happened to them in the weeks we let the world know we were coming is the real question. His own 2nd in command, an Iraqi General, claims they were flown out to Syria on a 747 and a 727 under the guise of earthquake relief for the Syrian people. There were many flights made and chemical and biological weapons went that way according to the General. Makes perfect sense to me, Saddam didn't think that the U.S. would really come in and kick his ass(he was used to being ignored by the last guy in office), after all he had the support of France, Germany, Russia and who knows who else. He did the same thing with his entire Air Force in 91.

So this guy never discussed this with Pelosi, right? This all started with this guy coming up with this story all by himself? Sure.

Where did the 757 and all of the details come from? Why is he, the nonpartisan, above reproach, Sergeant At Arms coming up with a suggestion for a 757, is he that ignorant about the capabilities of aircraft? I would think it originated from an idiot that is so elitist and vain that she thinks her new symbolic position actually makes her a Queen. She is way too stupid to understand the difference between the very equipment that she is responsible for appropriating our tax dollars to purchase....scary.

Oh and by the way, there is no doubt that Saddam had WMDs, what happened to them in the weeks we let the world know we were coming is the real question. His own 2nd in command, an Iraqi General, claims they were flown out to Syria on a 747 and a 727 under the guise of earthquake relief for the Syrian people. There were many flights made and chemical and biological weapons went that way according to the General. Makes perfect sense to me, Saddam didn't think that the U.S. would really come in and kick his ass(he was used to being ignored by the last guy in office), after all he had the support of France, Germany, Russia and who knows who else. He did the same thing with his entire Air Force in 91.

so all you got is innuendo and slime.... why am I not surprised?

Oh and by the way, there is no doubt that Saddam had WMDs

Of course he had them at one time.... we know that...Rummy kept the receipts.

At issue is whether he had them when Dubya was telling us there was no doubt that he had them... and it would appear, your tinfoil hat conspriacies notwithstanding, that THAT was not so doubtless as our MISleader misled us into thinking.

You're the one who made the claim. Therefore the burden is on you. Or lose credibility.

do you really think that I HAVE any credibility with you now?

And if, on the off chance that I did,. do you really think I would give a shit if I "lost" it?

There are several really nice articles on line about him...Wilson (Bill) Livingood.

Heckuva nice guy.

do you really think that I HAVE any credibility with you now?

And if, on the off chance that I did,. do you really think I would give a shit if I "lost" it?

There are several really nice articles on line about him...Wilson (Bill) Livingood.

Heckuva nice guy.

As you have dodged yet another question, then not so much. But the comment was not geared at me, but with other members here.

Of course he had them at one time.... we know that...Rummy kept the receipts.

At issue is whether he had them when Dubya was telling us there was no doubt that he had them... and it would appear, your tinfoil hat conspriacies notwithstanding, that THAT was not so doubtless as our MISleader misled us into thinking.

Where is your documentation?

Your documentation proving your accusations against the the President of the United States.

are YOU suggesting that Team Bush did not say that they were certain that Saddam had stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction? Are you really suggesting that Team Bush did not say there was NO DOUBT that Saddam had stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction?

Do I really need to dig out links to prove what we all know to be true?

say it ain't so, Joe.

Where does it say "certain"?

look, you annoying little twit... google Iraq + certainty + WMD and see how many links to administration comments you get. I really am sick and tired of playing your stupid ass games. To suggest that the administration did not express certainty as to Saddam's stockpile of WMD's is to spin away from the truth. They DID express that certainty and that total absence of doubt... and that was a lie.

look, you annoying little twit... google Iraq + certainty + WMD and see how many links to administration comments you get. I really am sick and tired of playing your stupid ass games. To suggest that the administration did not express certainty as to Saddam's stockpile of WMD's is to spin away from the truth. They DID express that certainty and that total absence of doubt... and that was a lie.
Ditto Post 214

read my lips: HO-fucking- HUM

and gosh, I am sorry if the tranny lover thinks that is "bad form"

Forum List

Back