🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Demands Private Jet For Travel

A grade school teacher was asking students what their parents did for a living. "Tim, you be first. What does your mother do all day?"
Tim stood up and proudly said, "She's a doctor."
"That's wonderful. How about you, Amy?"
Amy shyly stood up, scuffed her feet and said, "My father is a mailman."
"Thank you, Amy" said the teacher. "What does your parent do, Billy?"
Billy proudly stood up and announced,
"My daddy plays piano in a whorehouse." The teacher was aghast and went to Billy's house and rang the bell. Billy's father answered the door. The teacher explained what his son had said and demanded an explanation. Billy's dad said, "I actually work for the Clinton Administration. How can I explain a thing like that to a seven-year-old?"

is that really the depth of your discussion? stupid jokes? man...if I were a conservative on here, I'd be sending you PM's telling you to STFU.... you really give the right a black eye.

is that really the depth of your discussion? stupid jokes? man...if I were a conservative on here, I'd be sending you PM's telling you to STFU.... you really give the right a black eye.

This is the Clinton legacy in all its glory

Q: What does Bill say to Hillary after Great sex.
A: Honey I'll be home in 15 minutes.

This is the Clinton legacy in all its glory

Q: What does Bill say to Hillary after Great sex.
A: Honey I'll be home in 15 minutes.

I guess we're done... my teenage daughter has more on the ball than you... you are just a liar who cannot defend your lies or have the grace to retract them.... really sad. Isn't there a website for hack comedians somwhere?

Does this site have a corollary to Godwin's Law called Maineman's Law?

"One admits defeat when one calls one's opponent A Liar."

I guess we're done... my teenage daughter has more on the ball than you... you are just a liar who cannot defend your lies or have the grace to retract them.... really sad. Isn't there a website for hack comedians somwhere?

Would you let her be an intern for Bill? (if you would make sure she has her knee pads)

Or Hillary for that matter?

Knowing Bill, he would make play for her. Anything in a dress is up for "grabs"

knowing my daughter, she would kick anyone in the balls who made a "play" for her that was unwelcomed.

Having said that, I would be infinitely more comfortable having MY daughter intern for either of the Clintons than I would having her hitch a ride with someone like you.

... and still deflecting the issues.

When dealing with mainman, you are never going to do any good, He is never going to see the truth

He is covered in the Holy Scriptures. "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Translation: Do not waste your time arguing with an idiot

When dealing with mainman, you are never going to do any good, He is never going to see the truth

He is covered in the Holy Scriptures. "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Translation: Do not waste your time arguing with an idiot

by the way...are you ever going to answer those four simple yes or no questions I have been trying to get you to address?

Forum List

Back