Pelosi denied 10000 soldiers at capitol jan. 6

I’m thinking if Pelosi wanted more security for the Capitol Building it would have been there .. but she didn’t.
… and who opened those 17 ft. , 20,000 lb. “Columbus” bronze doors leading to statuary hall or did Pelosi order them left wide open. Mmm
You mean those doors don't generally open?

Sheesh.. can I help it that Democrats are lying sack of shit and refuse to take responsibility for their constant f ups .. nope.
Republicans be like:

1695007003276.png

It wasn't so much Pissloser but the SGT at arms that turned them down. Trump offered them, and he said no. He answers to Pissloser so the argument is that she's responsible.

That ones a tossup.

The actual official government document stating that the offer of NG troops was turned down: Page 4 clearly states that on Jan 2nd the use of NG troops was being considered, later to be turned down, bottom of page 5 and top of page 6. Nothing about 10,000 troops, 125 were mentioned, however.

Last edited:
For tours their wide open but if there magnetically locked you’d need some serious explosives. Read up on them, it’s an easy enough search..
You making the claim that once they are magnetically locked they can only be opened with explosives?

How do you suppose the doors are opened once magnetically locked? On a regular basis.
Ummmm............NOT explosives.

You making the claim that once they are magnetically locked they can only be opened with explosives?

How do you suppose the doors are opened once magnetically locked? On a regular basis.

Wrong. Before each batch of tourists goes in a large explosion can be heard. Then the doors open and the tourists enter. I've heard its a real mind blowing experience.

They can be opened if you turn off the magnet door locks of course, there may be additional locking systems. As far as I’ve read the locks are controlled from the inside of statuary hall which leads to the rotunda.

They can be opened if you turn off the magnet door locks of course, there may be additional locking systems. As far as I’ve read the locks are controlled from the inside of statuary hall which leads to the rotunda.
So is your theory as follows?

Once locked, the magnetic doors can only be opened from inside the 'statuary hall'
So the doors were supposedly locked on J6, and then 'someone' inside the 'statuary hall' unlocked the doors.

Just asking.

So is your theory as follows?

Once locked, the magnetic doors can only be opened from inside the 'statuary hall'
So the doors were supposedly locked on J6, and then 'someone' inside the 'statuary hall' unlocked the doors.

Just asking.
Seems to me they would have locked those doors and someone had to unlock them.

They are incredibly beautiful and historic from what I’ve seen as well.

Seems to me they would have locked those doors and someone had to unlock them.

They are incredibly beautiful and historic from what I’ve seen as well.
Seems like your theory is that Pelosi is the one behind unlocking and opening those beautiful and historic doors. As quoted from below.

I’m thinking if Pelosi wanted more security for the Capitol Building it would have been there .. but she didn’t.
… and who opened those 17 ft. , 20,000 lb. “Columbus” bronze doors leading to statuary hall or did Pelosi order them left wide open. Mmm

Seems like your theory is that Pelosi is the one behind unlocking and opening those beautiful and historic doors. As quoted from below.
:dunno: .. welcome to the unsolved mystery .. Pelosi, Capitol Police, some unknown insider, some goofy rule that kept them open.. (I would like to blame Pelosi)

Last edited:
I thought you solved it.
It was Pelosi, you suggested that, now you're saying you're not sure and it's a mystery.
Yup I thought so but the more I read up on it the more of a mystery it gets.. :eusa_doh:

How did they get opened? It has to be opened from the inside with a code.
Just as likely to be Jim Jordan.

The obsession with this a crazy.

The RWI's broke through the front windows, opened the font doors for their fellow invaders, and then they went on a mission to find Pence and Pelosi.
So let's talk more about the doors........

Yes it has. You guys have been trying to claim this for several years now, and it's been debunked every time. You clowns need to get some new materiel.
It doesn't matter. If they see it in MAGA media, they believe it fully without questioning it for even a moment. When it's debunked and/or never goes anywhere, they just move on to the next one.

An impossible situation.

Just as likely to be Jim Jordan.

The obsession with this a crazy.

The RWI's broke through the front windows, opened the font doors for their fellow invaders, and then they went on a mission to find Pence and Pelosi.
So let's talk more about the doors........
How did they get the code?

Forum List

Back