Pelosi denied 10000 soldiers at capitol jan. 6

Yet it was the Defense Dept that refused the NG to Capitol Police Chief Sund, not Donald Trump, once Sund finally got clearance from Irving.

And you're just wrong that Pelosi had nothing to do with this and Irving's decision. If she didn't, she was seriously deficient in doing her job.
Trump is in charge of the Defense Dept. He is the executive.

All of this is nothing more than desperation and gaslighting
I agree, though, it's those defending Pelosi's obvious involvement that look desperate and like they're gaslighting.

We had a huge security failure on Jan6. Not wanting to get to the bottom of it is pretty darned desperate and obvious gaslighting.

Why would a committee that took so long and spent so much pretty much ignore that failure?

Pelosi did not help herself by not testifying in the Democrat-run J6 Hearings. She could have easily put any doubt to rest that she did not live up to the House Speaker’s role in securing the Capitol. What is she hiding??

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

THE FACTS: On Tuesday, a false claim about the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol resurfaced suggesting that Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to lawmakers’ defense during the insurrection at the Capitol.
Thank you.

According to Trump’s Secretary of Defense, he made an offhand remark about NG troops to “protect his people”.

The SecDef ignored it and it went no further.

Pelosi had no part in any of that.

Trump is as usual… lying his ass off

They answer to him but he is not always in charge. I just showed you from the DC NG itself.

Stop being so stubbornly obtuse.
NO. He is always in charge. He is the Commander in Chief. If he wants the Sec Def to send in the NG, the Sec Def sends in the NG.

Instead of inciting a riot, and then watching the riot on TV while eating cheeseburgers, he could have 1. Not incited a riot; 2. immediately marshalled the NG to deal with it; and 3. Gotten all over the media for the rioters to stop. He literally did nothing while his own staff were desperately calling him.

I agree, though, it's those defending Pelosi's obvious involvement that look desperate and like they're gaslighting.

We had a huge security failure on Jan6. Not wanting to get to the bottom of it is pretty darned desperate and obvious gaslighting.

Why would a committee that took so long and spent so much pretty much ignore that failure?
Yes, Pelosi masterminded the whole thing

The amount of power and brilliance you give Democrats while also treating your so-called alpha male cult leader like a helpless child is weird to me

So....after winning the election (by stealing it according to you) -- they decide to stage an insurrection to try to delay the certification of an election they just won because why?

NO. He is always in charge. He is the Commander in Chief. If he wants the Sec Def to send in the NG, the Sec Def sends in the NG.

Instead of inciting a riot, and then watching the riot on TV while eating cheeseburgers, he could have 1. Not incited a riot; 2. immediately marshalled the NG to deal with it; and 3. Gotten all over the media for the rioters to stop. He literally did nothing while his own staff were desperately calling him.
If Trump truly wanted the NG to be there he would have asked again about what was set up. He did not. His “request” was ignored and he never followed up on it.

More importantly, when the attack unfolded, he did NOT ask why there were no NG troops there and he did NOT demand that they be dispatched posthaste

More importantly, when the attack unfolded, he did NOT ask why there were no NG troops there and he did NOT demand that they be dispatched posthaste
Again, what would Eisenhower had done had he seen this happening, and didn't in fact want an attack to interrupt the official elector count? probably would have drove down there with the WH Marines and dealt with the situation personally.

What if it was Bush I? You think the Desert Storm would have put up with that shit? You think Nixon would let nattering nabob hippies attack the Capitol?

Teddy? He would have rode in there with the Cavalry. Carter would have gone full priest mode and stood in front of the crowds with a Bible and God to stop them.

It’s beyond established fact and is now History that this bunch wanted and orchestrated this protest into a riot
Dozens of encrypted texts proved without a doubt that it was a scheduled and planned riot. Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes is spending 18 years behind bars for it. :auiqs.jpg:

of course she did. we all know trump was set up by the dems.

It did not happen.

If Trump truly wanted the NG to be there he would have asked again about what was set up. He did not. His “request” was ignored and he never followed up on it.

His administration ALSO HELD BACK ANY NATIONAL GUARD HELP, for hours.... Finally Pence got them to send them.

Yes, Pelosi masterminded the whole thing

The amount of power and brilliance you give Democrats while also treating your so-called alpha male cult leader like a helpless child is weird to me

So....after winning the election (by stealing it according to you) -- they decide to stage an insurrection to try to delay the certification of an election they just won because why?
dems tried to stop trump from taking his oath of office. would nt put it past dems.

It did not happen.

it did dems are evil just like in russiuan when they killed romanovos and become comunists. you know communists were liberals first.

Forum List

Back