Pelosi denied 10000 soldiers at capitol jan. 6

If Trump truly wanted the NG to be there he would have asked again about what was set up. He did not. His “request” was ignored and he never followed up on it.

More importantly, when the attack unfolded, he did NOT ask why there were no NG troops there and he did NOT demand that they be dispatched posthaste
yeah because pelosi and rest of dems dint want to do anything he said.

The Pelosi Plants had to be successful and there was no interest in anything other than an orchestrated riot to hamstring Trump

NO. He is always in charge. He is the Commander in Chief. If he wants the Sec Def to send in the NG, the Sec Def sends in the NG.
Because you said so? LOL

Chief Sund from the Capitol Police was not calling Trump to get the NG out on Jan6 when the mess started, he was calling the sergeant at arms, Paul Irving who told him that he had to speak to his boss, Nancy Pelosi, and then later the Dept of Defense. Both Mr. Irving and the Dept of Defense were dragging their feet according to Chief Sund.

Not once did he call Trump and better yet, nobody has suggested that he should have.

Why do you think that is?

Yes, Pelosi masterminded the whole thing

Nobody said that. So you're now lying. Which tells me you don't have a leg to stand on and know that.

Pelosi was part of the problem because she was Speaker and oversees the guy who was in charge of security. There is NO doubt about that. These are facts that you can choose not to believe. However, keeping your head up your ass does not change the facts.

And the democrats refused to get to the bottom of the lack of security issues in their sham and exceedingly partisan "investigation" of Jan6. That tells me a lot, just like your lying does.

Because you said so? LOL

Chief Sund from the Capitol Police was not calling Trump to get the NG out on Jan6 when the mess started, he was calling the sergeant at arms, Paul Irving who told him that he had to speak to his boss, Nancy Pelosi, and then later the Dept of Defense. Both Mr. Irving and the Dept of Defense were dragging their feet according to Chief Sund.

Not once did he call Trump and better yet, nobody has suggested that he should have.

Why do you think that is?
You stupid fuckers

Listen closely. The guard gets called out by the Sec of Defense. Trump can order him to do so but no one else has that power

Not Pelosi

Not the DC Mayor

Not SUND

Nobody said that. So you're now lying. Which tells me you don't have a leg to stand on and know that.

Pelosi was part of the problem because she was Speaker and oversees the guy who was in charge of security. There is NO doubt about that. These are facts that you can choose not to believe. However, keeping your head up your ass does not change the facts.

And the democrats refused to get to the bottom of the lack of security issues in their sham and exceedingly partisan "investigation" of Jan6. That tells me a lot, just like your lying does.

Fyi
There is a CAPITOL POLICE BOARD, who overseas security. This board is overseen by a committee in the Senate for Senate Security whose senators would report to McConnell if need be, and overseen by a committee in the House with Congressmen who would report to Pelosi if need be....

Fyi
There is a CAPITOL POLICE BOARD, who overseas security. This board is overseen by a committee in the Senate for Senate Security whose senators would report to McConnell if need be, and overseen by a committee in the House with Congressmen who would report to Pelosi if need be....

And neither McConnell nor Pelosi oversaw day to day operations

And neither could call for or deny NG support

You stupid fuckers

Listen closely. The guard gets called out by the Sec of Defense. Trump can order him to do so but no one else has that power

Not Pelosi

Not the DC Mayor

Not SUND

Why was Sund on the phone frantically calling Irving asking for NG when his own forces were first being beat up? Why did Irving tell Sund that he had to check with "Congressional Leadership"?

And please link to where the NG can only be called out by the Sec of Defense. I think you're missing something quite relevant.

Fyi
I'm aware of that.

What is your point?

The CPB was pretty important in how things happened.

From Sund's testimony:

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB).

My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6.

At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

I'm aware of that.

What is your point?

The CPB was pretty important in how things happened.

From Sund's testimony:

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB).

My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6.

At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

who approached the sargent of arms?

You stupid fuckers

Not Pelosi

Not the DC Mayor

Not SUND
not with out all those working with him. they wouldn't do it. libs talking circles.

exactly these folks would not work with trump .

who approached the sargent of arms?
When Sund saw how outmatched the Capitol Police were he immediately called Paul Irving, the sergeant at arms who told him he had to check with "congressional leadership" about calling in the NG. It took Irving at least an hour to grant that permission.

Then it took the Dept of Defense another 3 and a half hours to give permission. They're the worst culprits in this story.

exactly these folks would not work with trump .
I don't know what was on their minds. But I do know Irving, Pelosi and the Capitol Police Board took too long and the Dept of Defense was way worse in their suspicious hemming and hawing about optics.

I admit I wondered what kind of optics the Dept of Defense was wanting by waiting 4.5 hours to bring in the NG.

Forum List

Back