Pelosi describes GOP tax bill as “the end of the world. This is Armageddon”

If it truly is Armageddon, maybe she'll crawl back down her hole and we won't see her until Groundhog Day.

• Banned
Please no one prevent Senile Pelosi from speaking as long as she wants to.

gplus-174538816.jpg

gplus205955388.jpg

gplus-364407128.jpg

Comparing the House and Senate Tax Bills

I could post the image but it’s difficult to read. Better to go to the link @ In 1 Chart, the Differences Between the House and Senate Tax Reform Bills

"I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here." - Senile Pelosi

:2up: As we all know, Nancy Pelosi is considered the smartest woman on earth, then Hillary, then Maxine Waters.
Well, based on Mrs. Pelosi's review of the Trump Tax Reform Bill {I guess she actually read the bill} The World will die a slow agonizing death next year and we all need to make plans to dig a huge hole under our homes, or fly to Mars.
:laugh:
So, maybe you can all fill us in on your plans for the next 7 to 9 months. Odds are that, based on the "Pelosi Study", 90% of all Americans may not make it by October 2018.
:party: :iagree:

Granny got her bags packed...

... an' sittin' out onna porch...

... waitin' fer Jesus to come an' Rapture her.

Last edited:
To honor Pelosi, the Republican Majority should lock out the Democrats in crafting legislation and simply tell them and the American People that "we need to pass the Legislation so we can find out what's in it".

Forum List

Back