Pelosi: Enforcing Immigration Law Is Similar To Interment Of Japanese

... and they still are Japs [sic] as far as I'm concerned.

YOU are not even a real American, so what you are "concerned" with is irrelevant, coward.

I'm not only a REAL American, I'm a Patriotic American who wants this country to be as the founders envisioned it.

You are not even capable of comprehending what the founders envisioned, you worthless idiot. You most certainly are NOT a real American.

Here we go again talking smack about our Lord and Savior President Barack Obama. He has taken this country from the depths of poverty and transformed it into the greatest place in the world to live. With all these entitlements, I wouldn't live anywhere else. I hope my relatives are cleared to immigrate from Haiti, we have plenty of Section 8 housing available in New Jersey. Miss Pelosi is just doing what's necessary to keep the Democratic machine strong and happy.

Last edited:
So whats the deal with japan? I hear they dont like black people over there. I dont see or hear about any hoods over there. Not that theyd wanna f*** with the yakuza over there or anything because I hear theyre pretty gangster.

This woman is flat out a traitor to this country and the principles it was founded on. She is encouraging immigration laws not to be enforced because in her mind, it is wrong to deport wetbacks who violated this nations laws. As far a the Jap comparison, Roosevelt did the right thing in putting them in internment camps. They couldn't be trusted after their sneek attack at Pearl Harbor while their ambassadors negotiated for peace. We just couldn't take any chances with them.

Pelosi: Enforcing immigration law is similar to internment of the Japanese - Conservatives4Palin

Do liberals go to he stupid store when looking for analogies? Do any lefties ask why people like Pelosi cheapen policies of FDR?

Does she even understand what internment was and why? Do liberals ever question their leaders.

And if she doesnt like the law, propose changes.

This woman is flat out a traitor to this country and the principles it was founded on. She is encouraging immigration laws not to be enforced because in her mind, it is wrong to deport wetbacks who violated this nations laws. As far a the Jap comparison, Roosevelt did the right thing in putting them in internment camps. They couldn't be trusted after their sneek attack at Pearl Harbor while their ambassadors negotiated for peace. We just couldn't take any chances with them.

Pelosi: Enforcing immigration law is similar to internment of the Japanese - Conservatives4Palin

Do liberals go to he stupid store when looking for analogies? Do any lefties ask why people like Pelosi cheapen policies of FDR?

Does she even understand what internment was and why? Do liberals ever question their leaders.

And if she doesnt like the law, propose changes.

I'm very sure that you are aware that there exists, within the Marxist community, a double standard. Had, say, Paul Ryan said this stupid shit, the Liberal press would be going ape-shit crazy, demanding that he resign immediately and that he go to jail, be executed quickly.

Pelosi? Well, it's just Nancy being Nancy - no harm, no foul.

Oh Nutty Nancy...where to start?
I think i'll start here: STFU YOU BATSHIT CRAZY WOMAN!!

Forum List

Back