🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Gets Call About Attack From Pence, She Doesn’t Take Call, Says, ‘I’ll Call Him Back’

Then you’ll have no issue with no further contact with her concerning Iran.

No, I think Trump needs to show Congress what 'proof' he had that there were imminent attacks. And when we catch him lying, we can add another count to impeachment.

What lie? Be specific.
It was a courtesy call from the VP.
If the dems want to act like low-IQ low-lifes we can treat them as such.

Anything these people say is a lie.

You all have painted yourselves into a corner. You talk a lot of smack, but we don't have the capability to really do anything to Iran.

No, I think Trump needs to show Congress what 'proof' he had that there were imminent attacks. And when we catch him lying, we can add another count to impeachment.

What lie? Be specific.

You all have painted yourselves into a corner. You talk a lot of smack, but we don't have the capability to really do anything to Iran.
Trump will.
Like Obama worked with Congress.

I'd say the proof is already there with the attack on our Embassy in Bagdad.

The dead General was the one who orchestrated it.

Obama set the standard.
Payback is a bitch.

It is when you are one of the poor schlubs coming back in a box because Trump needed a distraction from Impeachment.

LMAO The only mess I see is the one in your brain.

Naw, man. We just united Iraqis and Iranians alike in their hatred of us... it's a fucking mess.

Of course we did. That's why Iran lobbed missiles into Iraq. They love them. Hell they fought a war that lasted eight years and neither side won.

The only fucking mess I see is the one they face.

What lie? Be specific.

proof? as in proof of intent on "check into that"? as in proof of someone being a rapist back in high school? proof of RUSSIA...

that type of proof?

as for impeachment - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're sucking that ween pretty hard, son.

What lie? Be specific.

1. By "these people lying" you must mean democrats
2. What corner are we painted in? Nancy won't forward the Articles. Trump killed the top terrorist. The economy is roaring. Democrats don't have an electable presidential candidate. Doesn't look like the GOP and Trump are in any "corner".
3. What can we do to Iran? Sanctions. Bomb them silly. EMP. Destroy refineries. Destroy U/G nuke development facilities. Kill their leadership. Setup a democracy in Iran.

It's funny how the money that Obama sent to Iran keeps blowing up in our faces even today.

Seems a pattern how Obama past actions result in land-mines that have been going off since the guy took that last trip on Marine One.

Obama set the standard.
Payback is a bitch.

It is when you are one of the poor schlubs coming back in a box because Trump needed a distraction from Impeachment.

LMAO The only mess I see is the one in your brain.

Naw, man. We just united Iraqis and Iranians alike in their hatred of us... it's a fucking mess.
distraction? lord dude you are such a tool. this "impeachment" that has been put on hold by the left? the one no one is really paying attention to anyway?

god damn trolls.

Forum List

Back