Pelosi: If The Senate Votes To Acquit Pres. Trump, He “Will Not Be Acquitted”

Has to happen. She is all in. In the end she will own this mess. It will be awesom to watch her finish her term in shame.

Left are out of the closet and going full fascist gestapo now.

Twitter

She's so funny.

If they vote acquittal, he will be acquitted, and I'm sure he will let them know loudly at Tuesday's SOTU speech, along with a few other things.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the SOTU. Maybe he can get them to walk out. :113:

Last edited:

Twitter

Yes he will be no matter what she believe... an acquittal is what it is and her wanting it to be ignored like she ignores her age will never happen...

acquittal huh -

BREAKIING !

Clinton acquitted ! NOT GUILTY !

GOOD TO KNOW- THANKS

Actually he was acquitted of his charges from the House but in the private sector he lost his license and fined $250k...

Twitter

She's so funny.

If they vote acquittal, he will be acquitted, and I'm sure he will let them know loudly at Tuesday's SITU speech, along with a few other things.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the SOTU. Maybe he can get them to walk out. :113:

pretend you know what acquittal means -

Twitter

Yes he will be no matter what she believe... an acquittal is what it is and her wanting it to be ignored like she ignores her age will never happen...

acquittal huh -

BREAKIING !

Clinton acquitted ! NOT GUILTY !

GOOD TO KNOW- THANKS
But Clinton was pedigree. The Boy wonder. Blue Blood Democrat that wowed us all. And if he didn't screw up his first two years with lies and interference from Hillary, he would have been seen in a better light. It took the so called Repub revolution in 1994 to save his butt. Like Obama though and other presidents, he was given a grace period. Trump had none.

Forum List

Back