Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

I feel the same way about Lying, Low Life, Belly Crawling, Shit Sucking Orange Fuck Faced Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief
You mean Slick Willy? I didn't know he liked oranges...

OH my....a sick, sad, pathetic attempt at lame half ass humor.

Your boy Bill is a pedo kid.

'I'LL BE DATING HER IN TEN YEARS'

Donald Trump caught making sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl in latest scandal – as six more women accuse tycoon of sexual assault

The shocking footage emerged as the number of women accusing Trump of sexual assault leapt from four to ten
Trump makes sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl as more women accuse him of sexual assault

You don't care that Bill Clinton f*cks kids?

You mean alt right BS? Nah Bubs, I live in reality! Apparently YOU don't care the cheeto is a serial groper, from his own mouth!

Donald Trump caught making sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl in latest scandal – as six more women accuse tycoon of sexual assault

The shocking footage emerged as the number of women accusing Trump of sexual assault leapt from four to ten
Trump makes sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl as more women accuse him of sexual assault

You mean alt right BS? Nah Bubs, I live in reality! Apparently YOU don't care the cheeto is a serial groper, from his own mouth!

I am not a Trump supporter kid. Your boy Bill went to Epstein's Island many times. He f*cks kids. Keep yours away from him.

I feel the same way about Lying, Low Life, Belly Crawling, Shit Sucking Orange Fuck Faced Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief

We know for a fact Billy Boy is a Pedo, it's the ONLY reason you go to Epstein's Island.

President Trump on Witness List in Case Involving Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein
President Trump on Witness List in Case Involving Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Trump’s Labor nominee oversaw ‘sweetheart plea deal’ in billionaire’s underage sex case
Trump’s Labor nominee oversaw ‘sweetheart plea deal’ in billionaire’s underage sex case

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I am not a Trump supporter kid. Your boy Bill went to Epstein's Island many times. He f*cks kids. Keep yours away from him.

LMAOROG, You Klowns from the alt right :(

We know for a fact Billy Boy is a Pedo, it's the ONLY reason you go to Epstein's Island.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

So your point is that Bill went to the Island but kept in his pants? Right.
Pay attention, Trump is a moron. Your Boy Bill f*cks kids.

So your point is that Bill went to the Island but kept in his pants? Right.
Pay attention, Trump is a moron. Your Boy Bill f*cks kids.

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island

NEXT ALT RIGHT MEME BUBBA?

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by three women. Apart from these three accusers, many other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her. Charges of sexual misconduct somewhat gained heightened publicity during Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to these accusers, several other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

LMAOROG, You Klowns from the alt right :(
:itsok:

US-national-debt-GDP.png

Yes, it is, but I have heard GOPers say similar things about Obama and laugh.

The root problem is that we have come to view politics as a form of entertainment, and one is loyal to ones party like one is loyal to ones football team.

And you slam your rivals int he same vein, of partisan rancor.

We need to return to having statesmen, not professional politicians.

Shouldn't we be celebrating this politically incorrect act?
Trump is working to bring us more businesses with more jobs, combat terrorism and bring peace to the Middle East.

Yelling F Trump is not helping the man, but undermining him in these efforts.

Why do you Democrats hate jobs for Americans? Why do you oppose world peace?

Why do you make Baby Jesus cry?

You bastards!

:p

Trump is working to bring us more businesses with more jobs, combat terrorism and bring peace to the Middle East.

You bastards!

What jobs has der GroppenFuhrer created? Hundreds of thousands of Health Care Jobs will be lost if the A.C.A. dies, but those jobs do not count right?

The Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief has created jobs, in lying about illegal contacts with Russian, betraying Intelligence Assets to Russia. Lots of jobs...oh yea lots of jobs.

You bastards!

"Trump is working to bring us more businesses with more jobs"

HOW? BY BRINGING 5 GOLDMAN SACHS PUPPETS TO WORK WITH HIM? OR GUTTING TAXES ON THOSE "JOB CREATORS" THAT STARVE THE GOV'T OF REVENUES?

2016-02-07%2B22-23-43%2B%25D0%25A1%25D1%2582%25D1%2580%25D1%2583%25D0%25BA%25D1%2582%25D1%2583%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%2B%25D0%25B1%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BB%25D1%258C%25D1%2588%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B3%25D0%25BE%2B%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B1%25D0%25BC%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B0%2B%2B%2BOff%25D1%2581%25D1%258F%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B0%2B-%2BGoogle%2BChrome.png

WE DIDN'T CREATE JOBS PRE REAGANOMICS RIGHT?

1462902668519.png

EVERYTHING ELSE YOU POSIT IS NONSENSE!

HOW? BY BRINGING 5 GOLDMAN SACHS PUPPETS TO WORK WITH HIM?

Not everything Trump does is to create jobs, but that does not disprove the efficacy of his job creation efforts.

I would explain further, but you are apparently an idiot.

Not everything Trump does is to create jobs, but that does not disprove the efficacy of his job creation efforts.

Sorry moron, trickle down has failed, bigly

THOSE "JOB CREATORS" HAVEN'T HAD EFFECTIVE TAX RATES THIS LOW SINCE BEFORE THE FIRST GOP GREAT DEPRESSION, 80+ YEARS AGO!!!

New Study Destroys Theory That Tax Cuts Spur Growth
BOMBSHELL: New Study Destroys Theory That Tax Cuts Spur Growth

tax-rates-and-growth.png

Unlike what cheeto says, Obama handed him a strong jobs recovery Bubba, RECORD 83 months with 16 million jobs created since that "job crusher" Obamacares was passed March 2010

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

Unlike what cheeto says, Obama handed him a strong jobs recovery Bubba, RECORD 83 months with 16 million jobs created since that "job crusher" Obamacares was passed March 2010

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

How, exactly did he do it?

Forum List

Back