Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

The job of law enforcement is to present facts to prosecutors who represent the People. Not inject false personal opinions, not even truthful personal opinions. Prosecutors then determine if charges should be filed or not. Comey should have been fired before he walked out of the room.

I insist, what is your evidence?

FBI director made the recommendation to no persecute and DOJ accepted his findings.
You obviously are unaware of Comeys testimony.

I just fucking quoted his testimony, the one where he recommended that no charges be filed because there is no evidence of intent to support them.

WTF are you talking about idiot.
And everyone knows Comey was out of bounds inserting his personal opinions. Not his job. He should have been fired then, but we had a corrupt and criminal President at that time.

You are fucking insane. FBI director's recommendation on cases to DOJ is standard protocol.

It's what happens when there are no adults around to supervise Democrats.
Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.
Ha Ha ha Ha ha Ha ha :badgrin:
From "LOCK HER UP!" to "PLEAD THE FIFTH!" in record Time
Michael Flynn to plead the Fifth and ignore Senate subpoena
Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn plans to ignore the subpoena issued by the Senate Intelligence Committee and will cite his Fifth…

Liberals are children in adult bodies.
Trump is taking care of adult things while these kids are busy being juveniles...

Here is another way of saying "Fuck Trump" ....save yourself

Trump confidantes Roger Stone and Paul Manafort turn documents over to Senate Intel Committee: report

0d0yn9zr02zy.jpg

The job of law enforcement is to present facts to prosecutors who represent the People. Not inject false personal opinions, not even truthful personal opinions. Prosecutors then determine if charges should be filed or not. Comey should have been fired before he walked out of the room.

FBI director made the recommendation to no persecute and DOJ accepted his findings.

I just fucking quoted his testimony, the one where he recommended that no charges be filed because there is no evidence of intent to support them.

And everyone knows Comey was out of bounds inserting his personal opinions. Not his job. He should have been fired then, but we had a corrupt and criminal President at that time.

You are fucking insane. FBI director's recommendation on cases to DOJ is standard protocol.
You are such a pathetic joke, even for a Leftard. FBI recommends hundreds of cases a month to DA's all over America. The FBI Director at best sees a weekly number being submitted. He has zero time to familiarize himself to create and give opinions on cases.

Why do you feel the need to lie for Hillary?

What We Investigate

You are such a pathetic joke, even for a Leftard. FBI recommends hundreds of cases a month to DA's all over America. The FBI Director at best sees a weekly number being submitted. He has zero time to familiarize himself to create and give opinions on cases.

What We Investigate

Nonsense, high profile cases would always be managed by the Director, his recommendation IS the FBI recommendation.

What We Investigate

Nonsense, high profile cases would always be managed by the Director, his recommendation IS the FBI recommendation.
You are such a pathetic liar. You leftists can only lie lie lie.

What We Investigate

lol ok, whatever you say silly.

What We Investigate

Filed with your ability to find anywhere in the statue that intent was required, dufus liar.

What We Investigate

Filed with your ability to find anywhere in the statue that intent was required, dufus liar.

Retard, do you even know what statue this is about?

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

First fucking line:

Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States

Last edited:
Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

And I was one of the Delegate's doing the yell. At the top my of my voice.

Region 1W (One West) 10th. Assembly District Democratic Club Delegate. Loved doing it to.

What We Investigate

You have free reign to quote any law Hillary was under investigation for and show us where intent was required.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

And I was one of the Delegate's doing the yell. At the top my of my voice.

Region 1W (One West) 10th. Assembly District Democratic Club Delegate. Loved doing it to.
Republicans loved it. Great commercial to show the voters what pathetic spoiled children you are and your lack of any moral decency.

You have free reign to quote any law Hillary was under investigation for and show us where intent was required.

You don't know shit, you pull things directly out of your ass and have ZERO ability to support anything you say.

Here, STFU:

(a)
Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States,

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts,”

- Comey.

Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook

Last edited:
I don't get it. What's the problem. Trump and the GOP are f*cking America. Can't we talk about it.

Forum List

Back