Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

Laughable claim considering complete disregard for any laws when it comes to Trump.

You are two a two bit partisan pretending to be fair and I'm not sure if you are just lying to me or to yourself as well.

No reasonable, impartial person believes Clinton deserved jail time for mishandling emails.
You are two a two bit partisan pretending to be fair and I'm not sure if you are just lying to me or to yourself as well.
Says the person who claims the law requires intent.

lol IT DOES dummy.

Still awaiting your evidence.

Findings and testimony of the REPUBLICAN DIRECTOR OF FBI who has a law degree and was a US Deputy Attorney General is my evidence.

What is yours?
The job of law enforcement is to present facts to prosecutors who represent the People. Not inject false personal opinions, not even truthful personal opinions. Prosecutors then determine if charges should be filed or not. Comey should have been fired before he walked out of the room.

I insist, what is your evidence?

FBI director made the recommendation to not persecute and DOJ accepted his findings. This is a COMPLETELY standard way cases are handled.

Because I have no ulterior interests in the matter.

Yes you do.

You have to have a clear bias against a person to want to send them to jail them over something like this.

No. I have a bias toward the enforcement of law.

Laughable claim considering complete disregard for any laws when it comes to Trump.

No reasonable, impartial person believes Clinton deserved jail time for mishandling emails.

lol IT DOES dummy.
I posted the law, no word of intent.

But feel free to post any part of the law I missed.

No. I have a bias toward the enforcement of law.

lol IT DOES dummy.

Findings and testimony of the REPUBLICAN DIRECTOR OF FBI who has a law degree and was a US Deputy Attorney General is my evidence.

What is yours?

The text of the law, posted previously.

lol IT DOES dummy.

What is yours?
The job of law enforcement is to present facts to prosecutors who represent the People. Not inject false personal opinions, not even truthful personal opinions. Prosecutors then determine if charges should be filed or not. Comey should have been fired before he walked out of the room.

FBI director made the recommendation to no persecute and DOJ accepted his findings.
You obviously are unaware of Comeys testimony.

lol IT DOES dummy.

What is yours?

FBI director made the recommendation to no persecute and DOJ accepted his findings.

I just fucking quoted his testimony, the one where he recommended that no charges be filed because there is no evidence of intent to support them.

WTF are you talking about idiot.

Something done in poor taste is different from something done in that is heinous.
Oh NO! How dare she? Doesn't she know that it is appropriate to laugh only when they chant "Hillary for Prison!"

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

At least that is a sane, consistent position.
Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Let's have it mr. Maturity :rolleyes:

Imagine if a GOP pol had done this Obama.

Holy shit, front page news, endless screams of racism, college protests, Sharpton marching in the streets, careers ruined.

Here? Hey, no big deal.

GOP had done it to Obama (illegitimate Kenyan!) Hillary (for prison!), I don't recall anything like that.

Imagine if a GOP pol had done this Obama.

Holy shit, front page news, endless screams of racism, college protests, Sharpton marching in the streets, careers ruined.

Here? Hey, no big deal.

LOL WHAT?

Imagine Obama fired Comey and admitted it had to do with Clinton investigation.

THAT is the appropriate example to compare against.
Deflection noted.

Something done in poor taste is different from something done in that is heinous.
Oh NO! How dare she? Doesn't she know that it is appropriate to laugh only when they chant "Hillary for Prison!"

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Jailing people is a lot more heinous then flipping them off.

Why the hell would he do that?

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Hillary mishandled some emails with no gain, or ill intent.

Lets see if you can explain to me in plain, reasonable language why she should have gone to jail.
There are people in prison for handling classified data more carefully than she did.

Like Trump releasing secrets to the Russians?
What secrets? Per the Supreme Court the President decides what is and isn't secret at will, dufus. He could tell them the nuclear code and its within the law.

As a community organizer once said, elections have consequences.

Israel thought it was secret.....until Trump started blabbing

Guess what I know?

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

Jailing people for breaking the law is not heinous.

Yea?

dummy, is it in poor taste?

If you are going to throw your two cents maybe you can first make sure you understand the discussion.

Yea?

dummy, is it in poor taste?

If you are going to throw your two cents maybe you can first make sure you understand the discussion.

billy doesn't have two cents

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Hillary mishandled some emails with no gain, or ill intent.

Lets see if you can explain to me in plain, reasonable language why she should have gone to jail.
There are people in prison for handling classified data more carefully than she did.

Like Trump releasing secrets to the Russians?
What secrets? Per the Supreme Court the President decides what is and isn't secret at will, dufus. He could tell them the nuclear code and its within the law.

As a community organizer once said, elections have consequences.

Israel thought it was secret.....until Trump started blabbing

Guess what I know?
You are privy to private conversations between Israel and Trump? Why are they treating him with open arms instead of arresting him for divulging secrets?

What is yours?

I just fucking quoted his testimony, the one where he recommended that no charges be filed because there is no evidence of intent to support them.

And everyone knows Comey was out of bounds inserting his personal opinions. Not his job. He should have been fired then, but we had a corrupt and criminal President at that time.

What is yours?

And everyone knows Comey was out of bounds inserting his personal opinions. Not his job. He should have been fired then, but we had a corrupt and criminal President at that time.

You are fucking insane. FBI director's recommendation on cases to DOJ is standard protocol.

Forum List

Back