Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

It's what happens when there are no adults around to supervise Democrats.
Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

And I was one of the Delegate's doing the yell. At the top my of my voice.

Region 1W (One West) 10th. Assembly District Democratic Club Delegate. Loved doing it to.
Republicans loved it. Great commercial to show the voters what pathetic spoiled children you are and your lack of any moral decency.
Republicans elected a spoiled manbaby who grabs pu$$y. So what's the big deal?

Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

Region 1W (One West) 10th. Assembly District Democratic Club Delegate. Loved doing it to.

epublicans loved it. Great commercial to show the voters what pathetic spoiled children you are and your lack of any moral decency.

As opposed to a lying Fascist Draft Dodger who would throw 24,000,000 Americans of their health care?

Pot that is the kettle talking at you.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

epublicans loved it. Great commercial to show the voters what pathetic spoiled children you are and your lack of any moral decency.

As opposed to a lying Fascist Draft Dodger who would throw 24,000,000 Americans of their health care?

Pot that is the kettle talking at you.

Wait a minute...POT...wasn't it your guy that didn't inhale, that would make you the pot.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

As opposed to a the lying Fuck Faced Fascist Pussy Grabbing Draft Dodger who perv's out on 10-Year Old girls, that low life belly crawling coward who would kick 24,000,000 Americans off their health care, the same Orange Shit Stain who compromised Foreign Intelligence Assets to impress his fuck buddy Putin.

Pot that is the Kettle talk at you

Last edited:
Pelosi has been a major problem for America. I for one will be happy when she is no longer around.

Pelosi has been a major problem for America. I for one will be happy when she is no longer around.
67cb320ed0bf2e4681db0e7ed786a526.jpg

I feel the same way about Lying, Low Life, Belly Crawling, Slime Sucking, Orange Shit Stain, Fuck Faced Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.

I feel the same way about that Lying Low Life, Belly Crawling, Slime Sucking, Orange Shit Stain, Fuck Faced Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.

I feel the same way about Lying, Low Life, Belly Crawling, Shit Sucking Orange Fuck Faced Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief
You mean Slick Willy? I didn't know he liked oranges...

OH my....a sick, sad, pathetic attempt at lame half ass humor.

Your boy Bill is a pedo kid.

'I'LL BE DATING HER IN TEN YEARS'

Donald Trump caught making sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl in latest scandal – as six more women accuse tycoon of sexual assault

The shocking footage emerged as the number of women accusing Trump of sexual assault leapt from four to ten
Trump makes sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl as more women accuse him of sexual assault

I feel the same way about Lying, Low Life, Belly Crawling, Shit Sucking Orange Fuck Faced Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief
You mean Slick Willy? I didn't know he liked oranges...

OH my....a sick, sad, pathetic attempt at lame half ass humor.

Your boy Bill is a pedo kid.

'I'LL BE DATING HER IN TEN YEARS'

Donald Trump caught making sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl in latest scandal – as six more women accuse tycoon of sexual assault

The shocking footage emerged as the number of women accusing Trump of sexual assault leapt from four to ten
Trump makes sleazy boast about TEN-YEAR-OLD girl as more women accuse him of sexual assault

You don't care that Bill Clinton f*cks kids?

Forum List

Back