Pelosi Loses Speaking Priviledges Before Dems Condemn Trump 'Racist' Remarks

Someone dared to call tRump what he so manifestly is and the republicans got all whiney.

BFHD.

PRESIDENT?
Squatter.
right here

fb6ad1a9-AP19019681103338.jpg

Someone dared to call tRump what he so manifestly is and the republicans got all whiney.

BFHD.

PRESIDENT?
Squatter.
right here

fb6ad1a9-AP19019681103338.jpg
Lol, no. She got elected without Russian help.
so did trump!!! so? and he took half the country 63 million, not 100k like her.
tRump.got elected without Russian help?

You might wanna tell the CIA, NSA, DOJ, and all of those guys. They seem pretty sure he had their assistance.

Lol, no. She got elected without Russian help.
so did trump!!! so? and he took half the country 63 million, not 100k like her.
tRump.got elected without Russian help?

You might wanna tell the CIA, NSA, DOJ, and all of those guys. They seem pretty sure he had their assistance.
Mueller did that for me. but thanks for asking.

And yeah, trump got elected by americans.

BTW, perhaps you could explain how someone could transmit terabytes of data over a gigabyte network? It seems those agencies don't know about data transmission. I do, I work in the field. It's my fking job. so, just so we're clear, you can't show me that.

"Democrats admitted her words violated the rules of decorum", but they still quickly partisanly joined together to eliminate her punishment for not only violating her own House Rules but intentionally doing so, having refused an opportunity to change her words!

After the vote to condemn the President was cast, several Democrats justified their partisanly voting to nullify Pelosi's punishment for violating House Rules by declaring breaking House rules happens all the time and is no big deal:

"rules of the House technically have been broken all the time,"

Breaking Rules / Laws - no big deal for Democrats. They do it all the time...then help each other avoid punishment for those violations...
She called a spade a spade. Live with it.
No, she didn't. She yelled "racist" when the President called her out as an America hater. The President never mentioned skin color.

"Democrats admitted her words violated the rules of decorum", but they still quickly partisanly joined together to eliminate her punishment for not only violating her own House Rules but intentionally doing so, having refused an opportunity to change her words!

After the vote to condemn the President was cast, several Democrats justified their partisanly voting to nullify Pelosi's punishment for violating House Rules by declaring breaking House rules happens all the time and is no big deal:

Breaking Rules / Laws - no big deal for Democrats. They do it all the time...then help each other avoid punishment for those violations...
so did trump! your point?
Just a bunch of old farts fighting it out, wasting time over bullshit, per usual.
i love when a leftist is confronted and they have absolutely nothing to say. I live for the moment, thanks old woman.
Don't hold your breath.

No condemnation of an ANTIFA attack on a government building that could have potentially burned housed migrants to death.

The Dimms sure have their priorities straight.
The Democrats would have to openly admit they don’t support their domestic terrorists ( which they clearly do) if they did that. This way they can support them with out admitting that they do.

so did trump! your point?
Just a bunch of old farts fighting it out, wasting time over bullshit, per usual.
i love when a leftist is confronted and they have absolutely nothing to say. I live for the moment, thanks old woman.
Don't hold your breath.
no worries, I never do. you are predictable.

No condemnation of an ANTIFA attack on a government building that could have potentially burned housed migrants to death.

The Democrats would have to openly admit they don’t support their domestic terrorists ( which they clearly do) if they did that. This way they can support them with out admitting that they do.
Democrats are not going to do anything to offend voters. They'll sleep with anyone for that vote.

Democrats are not going to do anything to offend voters. They'll sleep with anyone for that vote.
they do much worse. they would do anything, ask Seth Rich! oh wait, they did him in.

Forum List

Back