Pelosi On Difference Between Kavanaugh and Biden Allegations: ‘Joe Biden Is Joe Biden:’

Yet, You Trumpster DOPers give the Great Orange Douche a pass on.
3 Rape reports, one by the first wife. 25 plus sexual assaults, Cheating on 3 wives, and so on.
And Hillary and Joe's sex lives are an issue here? I see no Hillary/KavRapeTrains by Joe!
ewe libtards gave Clinton, Kennedy, and Biden passes. We got some catching up to do asswipe!

You say I give Clinton a pass, What did Kenndy do? Waiting on Biden. But this is first.

3 Rape reports, one by the first wife. 25 plus sexual assaults, Cheating on 3 wives, and so on.
And Hillary and Joe's sex lives are an issue here? I see no Hillary/KavRapeTrains by Joe!
ewe libtards gave Clinton, Kennedy, and Biden passes. We got some catching up to do asswipe!

You say I give Clinton a pass, What did Kenndy do? Waiting on Biden. But this is first.
Might wanna update that sig there, Genius. Mueller has left the building. :iyfyus.jpg:

Obama has no Sexual allegations.
Poor Joe Biden only got one.

Vs.

The Great Douche has more than 43 Peditor assaults 3 were called rapes.
There are paper trails. for many.

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_.jpg

View attachment 331607

I'll go with Joe and Obama in these matters.

Not a Trump thread, Douchehead.

Hard to defend the Great Douche I read above.

Might wanna update that sig there, Genius. Mueller has left the building. :iyfyus.jpg:
Nope still out and will be testifying in 2021. State and Federal.

Last edited:

Vs.

View attachment 331607

Still can't figure out the thread topic? Simpletons have that trouble a lot.

Vs.

View attachment 331607

Elected or Appointed sex alligations?

Which Kennedy?

Vs.

View attachment 331607

Elected or Appointed sex alligations?

Keep trying.................... :iyfyus.jpg:

Which Kennedy?
Okay, all 3?

Still, everyone else added together will never match
the Great Orange Predator Douche sexual assault score of 43 plus!
Did I point out cheated on 3 wives?

Which Kennedy?
Okay, all 3?

the Great Orange Preitor Douche sexual assault 43 score!
Not a Trump thread, Jellohead.

Which Kennedy?
Okay, all 3?

Its a sexual assault thread.

Which Kennedy?
Okay, all 3?

Its a sexual assault thread.
Keep flailing....................:dig::dig::dig:

Which Kennedy?
Okay, all 3?

the Great Orange Predator Douche sexual assault score of 43 plus!
Did I point out cheated on 3 wives?
how Old are ewe? Or do they not teach history in your school? Did you attend school?

There is no escape from the Kavanaugh comparison. Biden will not survive this scandal.

What a stipid k#nt but then we knew that but CA assholes keep her in office

Forum List

Back