Pelosi says illegal aliens are the REAL AMERICANS

All she said was:
America’s Dreamers, TPS, & DED recipients are essential members of our communities

How you people managed to twist it out of context is yer own problem.

What a fucking c*nt.

She's outlived her usefulness (what little there ever was).

The upside is that I know very few libs who would agree with her on this point, and don't think this won't come back to haunt the left in 2024. Anyone who doesn't voice their opposition now will be in tacit agreement with, and that's gonna' be bad for the left. Conservatives have often been blasted anytime they say that libs aren't good Americans. Now they're got their Speaker saying it, too...

All she said was:
America’s Dreamers, TPS, & DED recipients are essential members of our communities

She also stated they had every right to be here which they don’t Too bad she didn’t address the cartels, drug smugglers, etc
How you people manage to twist it out of content is your problem

To those who voted for Biden; ANY REGRETS???? :yes_text12::bigbed:
Voting for Biden had no effect of Pelosi being a speaker.
I’m referring to the Policy of the Democratic Party when it comes to illegals
Is it much different than Reagan's?

bart blind1.png

Reagan stated “ Come on in?” If he did I would put him in the same category. Many Illegals re NOT being tested for COVID but is legal Americans go abroad we are legally bound to quarantine?

Reagan stated “ Come on in?” If he did I would put him in the same category. Many Illegals re NOT being tested for COVID but is legal Americans go abroad we are legally bound to quarantine?
Show me where Reagan said they had every right to be here

What a fucking c*nt.

The upside is that I know very few libs who would agree with her on this point, and don't think this won't come back to haunt the left in 2024. Anyone who doesn't voice their opposition now will be in tacit agreement with, and that's gonna' be bad for the left. Conservatives have often been blasted anytime they say that libs aren't good Americans. Now they're got their Speaker saying it, too...
They keep spilling the beans.
These idiots don't know that their border crisis is beginning to become a serious issue.
Making ridiculous statements like this only puts the spotlight on her complicity in this man-made humanitarian disaster.

What a fucking c*nt.

They keep spilling the beans.
These idiots don't know that their border crisis is beginning to become a serious issue.
Making ridiculous statements like this only puts the spotlight on her complicity in this man-made humanitarian disaster.
They have 15K kids they do not know WTF to do with them. Saying they cannot release them back across the border. They did not walk across two countries to get here and they will get back home the same way. Taxpayers will end up footing the bill for their care until they are of age and then they will be given green cards to take jobs from Americans. Oh, Fuck, there are no jobs. Biden and Pelosi do not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

All she said was:

So who was it that said Illegals are the “true and legitimate heirs” of the Founding Fathers?

Forum List

Back