🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi still refuses to open official impeachment inquiry

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Why? Well Jason Chavetz just answered that because if and when they do the gop will call Joe and hunter Biden before Congress to testify.

Yo Nancy impeach already

Yawn

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Trump wanted his friend Nancy to impeach Bush. And of course he went full birther trying to get Obama kicked out of office.

Trump wanted our last two presidents forcibly removed from office.

And now the impeachment drum is beating out his own name. Karma's a BITCH!

To limit the impeachment process to the most blatant presidential misdeed yet discovered would leave in the dust — unresolved for history, setting dangerous precedents — the possibility of holding accountable a president who routinely enriches himself at the expense of the taxpayers and flouts the Constitution’s emoluments clause, lies so persistently that we’re far from the democratic concept of transparent government, usurps the role of Congress by unilaterally holding up funds or using them for other purposes than it has approved, bullies private businesses by threatening a tax increase or a significant raise in postal rates (as Mr. Trump did to Amazon, whose owner also owns The Washington Post), tells intelligence alumni who openly criticize him that he’ll suspend their security clearances and fights the law that allows Congress to obtain his tax returns.

How to Win Republican Support for Impeachment

With the Schiff involvement in creating the leaker's document, the CIA's IG now under fire for lying about the credibility and urgency level of the document, And that same IG involvement in secretly changing the WB rules (without executive branch approval), starting a official impeachment investigation would be seen as colluding to commit a Coup and Treason...

This thing is blowing up in their faces as more and more people are exposed...

Why? Well Jason Chavetz just answered that because if and when they do the gop will call Joe and hunter Biden before Congress to testify.

Yo Nancy impeach already

Yawn

LMAO Or maybe she realizes its a load of horse shit. Which it is.

Once she commits to it her name is all over it.

Yo Nancy impeach already

Yawn

LMAO Or maybe she realizes its a load of horse shit. Which it is.

Once she commits to it her name is all over it.
She cant open the inquiry as long as Biden is a viable candidate because if this knocks him out and Warren loses, all will blame Nancy

I say, do it girl

Pelosi knows the American people think impeachment is a BS move. She thinks the same way herself. You can always tell when Pelosi is lying. Her eyes bug out.

Forum List

Back