🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

You dumbshit. Democrats voted to give Trump the entire $25 billion in a trust fund setup to allow annual withdrawals up to $5 billion. There was no way they "break the promise."
$25 billion but no end to chain migration and lottery visas. The only way they were willing to fund a wall was if it would be rendered obsolete. Sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it, dumbshit?
LOLOLOL

But wait, you were saying Democrats could renege on the deal.

Looks like I educated you to know they couldn't.

You're welcome.
thumbsup.gif
I was talking about the meeting with Feinstein and the other Dems when she asked Trump to do DACA, with a "promise" to work out a deal to fund the wall "later". Trump wisely said NO.

You're welcome. :fu:
LOLOLOLOL

Liar.

You said, "The Dems never intended to fund the wall. They tried to trick him into giving them DACA first (with a promise to fund the wall), then break the promise like they always do. That's how these creeps operate."

That was the deal they offered Trump -- which I educated you to understand they couldn't renege.

No worries. Educating brain-dead cons is a side job for me. I do it for free out of the kindness of my heart.

:dance:
Nice try, asshole, but I didn't lie about anything. They never intended to fund the wall because they knew Trump would not agree to a deal that would make the wall obsolete if it were built. Chain migration and the visa lottery would have made it obsolete. And the only side job you have involves bath houses. Idiots are not capable of educating anyone.
Of course you're lying. You're a conservative, ain'tcha? Democrats offered to place $25 billion into a trust fund for border security. That wasn't good enough for Trump and Republicans so they rejected that.

Now they have nothing.

Who knows? Let's see your evidence she keeps up with SS staffing during a government shutdown....

Apparently the Secret Service and DHS knew.
So? Pelosi is neither the SS or DHS.

Really?! Hopefully she has their phone number.
Oh? She has to check in with them for every comment she makes, does she?
Perhaps she could know the real deal before putting a shoe in her mouth before reporting that junk to the press...........

All we are doing is shoving the shoe..........she put it there.
LOL

Sure, that would be nice. I can only wonder why you rightards don't expect the same from Trump? :dunno:

Perhaps she could know the real deal before putting a shoe in her mouth before reporting that junk to the press...........

LOL

Sure, that would be nice. I can only wonder why you rightards don't expect the same from Trump? :dunno:
th

$25 billion but no end to chain migration and lottery visas. The only way they were willing to fund a wall was if it would be rendered obsolete. Sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it, dumbshit?
LOLOLOL

But wait, you were saying Democrats could renege on the deal.

Looks like I educated you to know they couldn't.

You're welcome.
thumbsup.gif
I was talking about the meeting with Feinstein and the other Dems when she asked Trump to do DACA, with a "promise" to work out a deal to fund the wall "later". Trump wisely said NO.

You're welcome. :fu:
LOLOLOLOL

Liar.

You said, "The Dems never intended to fund the wall. They tried to trick him into giving them DACA first (with a promise to fund the wall), then break the promise like they always do. That's how these creeps operate."

That was the deal they offered Trump -- which I educated you to understand they couldn't renege.

No worries. Educating brain-dead cons is a side job for me. I do it for free out of the kindness of my heart.

:dance:
Nice try, asshole, but I didn't lie about anything. They never intended to fund the wall because they knew Trump would not agree to a deal that would make the wall obsolete if it were built. Chain migration and the visa lottery would have made it obsolete. And the only side job you have involves bath houses. Idiots are not capable of educating anyone.
Of course you're lying. You're a conservative, ain'tcha? Democrats offered to place $25 billion into a trust fund for border security. That wasn't good enough for Trump and Republicans so they rejected that.

Now they have nothing.
You don't read so well, do you? I'm not gonna repeat myself just because you can't stay focused (or understand plain English).

LOL

You still don't answer the question..........is she Stupid or Lying.........LOL

"It's the House speaker's prerogative to invite the President to give the State of the Union. While there's no precedent for it (that we're aware of), if Pelosi decides the President shouldn't go to the Capitol to speak on January 29, the President will not go on January 29.
"Keep in mind, in order to green light the State of the Union, both the House and the Senate have to pass resolutions. Neither have done so yet — and Pelosi controls whether the House passes one at all."

Nancy is a bad ass......ol girl told Trump this state of the union lies you spew ain't happening this year in my house. And why not, every time this man gets before a microphone, all the hell he does is lie, that and talk about his minorities having low unemployment numbers and that's about it.

Thank you Nancy and thank God for democrats.

Nancy is a bad ass......ol girl told Trump this state of the union lies you spew ain't happening this year in my house. And why not, every time this man gets before a microphone, all the hell he does is lie, that and talk about his minorities having low unemployment numbers and that's about it.

Not really. She told him to bring a change of Depends

Which is exactly why he doesn't really need to give the STOU address in the House. If he can pull it together, he'll plan a huge Trump-style rally and give it there, with no whiny-assed Democrats present.

All of the media will cover it and he can explain to the American people point by point, just how those Democrats are standing in the way of progress.

The SOTU address is not a government-mandated affair. It has only been going on since the invention of the television, so why not give it at a huge rally with the crowd chanting "Build the wall" and "lock her up"?

Rush Limbaugh could even show up to get the crowd riled up and introduce the President.

How's suspended? You like that better? And I never said cancelled. You did.

But she has suspended the State of the Union.
No you said cancelled. Its right there in your OP.

"Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech"

What part of "that's from the freaking title of the article don't you get?"

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png
heh quoted a headline isnt saying it.

god damn some of you reach.
Who the fuck else posted it here? Trump? DailyCaller? You? Or tinydancer
and you probably STILL dont get it.

Nancy looks like a scared little girl. She can't control her new band of hellions, how is she going to control Trump?

Her city is full of stacks of needles and piles of shit. Why anyone would take her seriously is Gawd's own private mystery.

She will be sorely disappointed in Trump's response.

Trumps SOTU address can be a single letter sent to the House of Representatives.

It reads, "The State of our Union is strong, but the House of Representatives is lead by a traitor.

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States.

This will save the taxpayers a lot of money not having to fund that address.

Which is exactly why he doesn't really need to give the STOU address in the House. If he can pull it together, he'll plan a huge Trump-style rally and give it there, with no whiny-assed Democrats present.

All of the media will cover it and he can explain to the American people point by point, just how those Democrats are standing in the way of progress.

The SOTU address is not a government-mandated affair. It has only been going on since the invention of the television, so why not give it at a huge rally with the crowd chanting "Build the wall" and "lock her up"?

Rush Limbaugh could even show up to get the crowd riled up and introduce the President.

What is the stadium closest to the southern border?

Nancy looks like a scared little girl. She can't control her new band of hellions, how is she going to control Trump?

Look at that face: She's a study in controlled-terror...

GettyImages-694161796.jpg

Not terror, but madness.

Barely-controllable insanity. It's just brimming and seething below the cracked surface of her face, waiting to burst forth like a host of alien beings hatching out from the eggs that its mother laid within her brain...

GettyImages-694161796.jpg

Forum List

Back