🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

Speaker Pelosi to Prez Trump: Maybe you can deliver your State of the Union in Writing

The Trump Shutdown has closed government so... Security concerns at the Capitol Building

Trump's people always saying Congress and federal workers are a waste...security has probably been furloughed.. or people who process the things needed are home not being paid

“Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government reopens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has reopened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on Jan. 29,” Ms. Pelosi wrote.​

Pelosi Asks Trump to Reschedule State of the Union Amid Shutdown

Remember what turnabout does. When you live in a tit-for-tat political environment, it will be refreshing to see a Republican house speaker tell a Democrat President to just send us a letter.

Don't get Me wrong, I agree that we should not be having these extensive SOTU gala's. The purpose is to inform the Congress of the State of the Union.

So far, the SOTU is excellent if you discount the traitors now running the House.

The state of the Union is good. Economy is rolling, wages are up, gas is cheap, we are doing well and proving we don't really need 1/3 of government workers. The second term should have a goal of overhauling the Federal government and downsizing.

Speaker Pelosi to Prez Trump: Maybe you can deliver your State of the Union in Writing

The Trump Shutdown has closed government so... Security concerns at the Capitol Building

Trump's people always saying Congress and federal workers are a waste...security has probably been furloughed.. or people who process the things needed are home not being paid

“Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government reopens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has reopened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on Jan. 29,” Ms. Pelosi wrote.​

She should have checked with security.

They don't see a problem.

Nielsen: Secret Service prepared to secure State of the Union

(pure politics on her part)

He should deliver the speech wherever, and see that no one gets a copy until after he has delivered it

That's from Trump's baby-caging crony.

Fuck her. She is trying to transfer the mantle of responsibility for the shutdown to Trump. The sycophant MSM is her mouthpiece. They will transfer her loonie-left marching orders to the brainless sheep who follow her.

That's from Trump's baby-caging crony.

Doesn't make it a lie.

Gawd, I love that woman!
She's in over her head with Trump. She's never spared with a business man of his calibre. She's used to dealing with politicians and bureaucrats.
She's kicking his ass.

She's in Big Time over her fucking Head.

The last thing she wants is Trump having free access to the American people
on all the Networks, and the Dems having to sit there and listen to him.

They can't walk out or be forever cast as Children.

Pelosi right now is trying to figure out how she can fund the wall
and save face.

Forum List

Back