🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

Pelosi cannot cancel the state of the union. She's afraid that Trump will use this national stage to dump all over Democrats.

Nancy. Do the right thing. Fund the wall. Open the government.

She can stop him from giving it in the House. He can open the government back up any time he wants to.
No she can't. Democrats can open the government by funding the wall. If Democrats didn't love MS-13 so much it would have been done by now.

They're waiting on the check from Mexico.

You know it isn't cancelled, right? She just suggested it be cancelled. Try not to clutch your pearls TOO tightly.

How's suspended? You like that better? And I never said cancelled. You did.

But she has suspended the State of the Union.
No you said cancelled. Its right there in your OP.

"Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech"

What part of "that's from the freaking title of the article don't you get?"

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png
heh quoted a headline isnt saying it.

god damn some of you reach.

Your link said it was cancelled. Oh well, that's what you get for sourcing fake news like the Daily Caller.
She Lied...........saying a security risk.........and got called out..........perhaps your side would stop giving the gavel to a Fruit Loop.
How do we know she lied?
According to the media........LOL

It was a hit that she was WORRIED about SECURITY.............boo hoo..........Secret Service says it isn't a problem.............did she lose her Secret Service Guards because of the shutdown.......LOL

Political Garbage...........and only IF the shutdown doesn't end.........which at this point doesn't look likely.
According to what media? The Daily Caller?? Or some other rightard fake news?

:lmao:

You know it isn't cancelled, right? She just suggested it be cancelled. Try not to clutch your pearls TOO tightly.

"Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech"

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png
heh quoted a headline isnt saying it.

god damn some of you reach.
Who the fuck else posted it here? Trump? DailyCaller? You? Or tinydancer

Your link said it was cancelled. Oh well, that's what you get for sourcing fake news like the Daily Caller.
She Lied...........saying a security risk.........and got called out..........perhaps your side would stop giving the gavel to a Fruit Loop.
How do we know she lied?

It was a hit that she was WORRIED about SECURITY.............boo hoo..........Secret Service says it isn't a problem.............did she lose her Secret Service Guards because of the shutdown.......LOL

Political Garbage...........and only IF the shutdown doesn't end.........which at this point doesn't look likely.

That's odd -- the video you posted doesn't say she lied. Go figger. :dunno:

How do we know she lied?

It's out of her own mouth wanting to change it or have it in writing.............LOL

The Dept of Homeland Security said they will handle it.............LOL

So did she say that or not..............LOL............Did Washington all of a sudden lose all the guards...........

That's some funny shit there..........

She never even contacted SS before making her announcement. And by the way insulting them. Lying bitch.

"The Secret Service was never contacted by Nancy Pelosi’s office or other Democratic congressional leadership regarding their ability to protect the president, members of the administration and Congress during the State of the Union, according to a senior law enforcement official at the Department of Homeland Security.

According to the official who spoke to the The Daily Caller, Pelosi made the decision unilaterally without contacting the Secret Service or DHS. “The Secret Service was never contacted by congressional leadership regarding our security plan or the Secret Service’s ability to carry it out,” the senior law enforcement official said."

Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech

Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech

Your link to Daily Caller = Trump SuckUps = Fake News
Keep trying, TinyTwit.

Yes, Nancy understands how to maneuver the levers of power.
Trump is so stupid he didn't know they existed in the first place.

Yes, Nancy understands how to maneuver the levers of power.
Trump is so stupid he didn't know they existed in the first place.

Nancy is a dementia addled twit.

How do we know she lied?

It's out of her own mouth wanting to change it or have it in writing.............LOL

So did she say that or not..............LOL............Did Washington all of a sudden lose all the guards...........

So? The video you posted implies she was wrong.

And no, it didn't say they would "lose all the guards," according to the video you posted, she said , "most of those people are either furloughed or the victims of a shutdown."

To which the head of homeland security informed her that the secret service was fully staffed.

So I still don't see your proof that Pelosi lied?

I never said it.
The part where you put it in your OP. Why put a lie in your OP? :rolleyes:

My guess is because it is part of the title of the link, but clearly I am more intelligent than you so can make that tiny little leap....

Illegal aliens are not disobeying the law............to a mom who lost her son to illegals.
That is what we are negotiating with here........There is no negotiation with her.

Love it.
So Pelosi has the power to shut down the State of the Onion speech for Trump to the House.
Well, he can still give it to the Senate.
But network and cable television are not required by law to air it.
Poor Donald.
Karma really is a bitch.

So? The video you posted implies she was wrong.

And no, it didn't say they would "lose all the guards," according to the video you posted, she said , "most of those people are either furloughed or the victims of a shutdown."

To which the head of homeland security informed her that the secret service was fully staffed.

So I still don't see your proof that Pelosi lied?

So.........is she so stupid in the middle of a shutdown that she didn't know they were staffed......of course in front of a camera.............LOL

So is she Lying...........or is SHE THAT STUPID........Again.......your side gave her the gavel..........which is it............

Forum List

Back