🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

You know it isn't cancelled, right? She just suggested it be cancelled. Try not to clutch your pearls TOO tightly.

How's suspended? You like that better? And I never said cancelled. You did.

But she has suspended the State of the Union.
No you said cancelled. Its right there in your OP.

"Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech"

What part of "that's from the freaking title of the article don't you get?"

I never said it.
It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

You know it isn't cancelled, right? She just suggested it be cancelled. Try not to clutch your pearls TOO tightly.

Your link said it was cancelled. Oh well, that's what you get for sourcing fake news like the Daily Caller.

Actually, what trump wanted to do was to gut legal immigration...

Trump’s swap: Citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers, legal immigration gutted
Hardly, what he wants to do was to allow people in to who had skills or talents that the US needed and keep people out who had nothing the American people needed and he wants to limit chain immigration to the immediate families of people who were admitted on their own merits rather than allow one green card holder to sponsor hundreds of people who would not otherwise qualify.

If you believe America is responsible for taking care of all the world's poor, then you support the Democrats' opposition to the President' immigration reforms, but if you believe the responsibility of the US government is to protect the interests of the American people, then you support the President's immigration reforms.
”Hardly...”

LOL

I posted what he wanted to do, which he and Democrats could not agree on.

Oh well, he could have had his wall and $25 billion. Now he gets nothing. Immigration stays as it was anyway, he gets $0 billions, he gets no wall and now he gets to stew in a government shutdown that he owns.
The President was willing to give the dreamers and another 1,000,000 other illegals with special circumstances paths to citizenship in exchange for funding for the smart fence, but the Democrats said, "To hell with the dreamers, we are demanding control over immigration as well!" So you see, when Schumer claimed he offered the President funding for the smart fence in exchange for DACA, he was lying, and when you claimed he had, you were repeating his lie.
The Dems never intended to fund the wall. They tried to trick him into giving them DACA first (with a promise to fund the wall), then break the promise like they always do. That's how these creeps operate.
You dumbshit. Democrats voted to give Trump the entire $25 billion in a trust fund setup to allow annual withdrawals up to $5 billion. There was no way they "break the promise."
$25 billion but no end to chain migration and lottery visas. The only way they were willing to fund a wall was if it would be rendered obsolete. Sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it, dumbshit?

Oh I think Nancy already suggested a great idea. Have Trump write a SOTU address and give it to Congress. That fulfills his responsibilities. I would go on national TV and give it to the public from the White House. Simply bypass the House of Representatives.

Agree. All it would be is an oppertunitu for the democrats to pull a stupid stunt.

"Secret Service Official: Pelosi Never Contacted Us For Security Plan Before Canceling Trump Speech"

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

Hardly, what he wants to do was to allow people in to who had skills or talents that the US needed and keep people out who had nothing the American people needed and he wants to limit chain immigration to the immediate families of people who were admitted on their own merits rather than allow one green card holder to sponsor hundreds of people who would not otherwise qualify.

If you believe America is responsible for taking care of all the world's poor, then you support the Democrats' opposition to the President' immigration reforms, but if you believe the responsibility of the US government is to protect the interests of the American people, then you support the President's immigration reforms.
”Hardly...”

LOL

I posted what he wanted to do, which he and Democrats could not agree on.

Oh well, he could have had his wall and $25 billion. Now he gets nothing. Immigration stays as it was anyway, he gets $0 billions, he gets no wall and now he gets to stew in a government shutdown that he owns.
The President was willing to give the dreamers and another 1,000,000 other illegals with special circumstances paths to citizenship in exchange for funding for the smart fence, but the Democrats said, "To hell with the dreamers, we are demanding control over immigration as well!" So you see, when Schumer claimed he offered the President funding for the smart fence in exchange for DACA, he was lying, and when you claimed he had, you were repeating his lie.
The Dems never intended to fund the wall. They tried to trick him into giving them DACA first (with a promise to fund the wall), then break the promise like they always do. That's how these creeps operate.
You dumbshit. Democrats voted to give Trump the entire $25 billion in a trust fund setup to allow annual withdrawals up to $5 billion. There was no way they "break the promise."
$25 billion but no end to chain migration and lottery visas. The only way they were willing to fund a wall was if it would be rendered obsolete. Sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it, dumbshit?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

The Article title did....you aren't bright one are you?

Oh I think Nancy already suggested a great idea. Have Trump write a SOTU address and give it to Congress. That fulfills his responsibilities. I would go on national TV and give it to the public from the White House. Simply bypass the House of Representatives.
There ya go. Problem solved

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

If you dont point out that its a lie then that means you own it. Sorry buddy. :rolleyes:

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

If you dont point out that its a lie then that means you own it. Sorry buddy. :rolleyes:

Because you say so.
I prefer intelligent people, you don't fit.

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

Because you say so.
Yes because I say so.
You should prefer intelligent people even though you significantly bring down the average intelligence of any group you join. :rolleyes:

Your link said it was cancelled. Oh well, that's what you get for sourcing fake news like the Daily Caller.
She Lied...........saying a security risk.........and got called out..........perhaps your side would stop giving the gavel to a Fruit Loop.

I never said it.
"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

Because you say so.
Yes because I say so.
You should prefer intelligent people even though you significantly bring down the average intelligence of any group you join. :rolleyes:

Son you aren't in my league. Your racism stunts you.

"I never said it."

The fuck you didn't...

k35aj9.png

Because you say so.
Yes because I say so.

I know. I stopped playing in your kiddie league when I was 11. Now I am in the pros. :rolleyes:

Because you say so.
Yes because I say so.

I know. I stopped playing in your kiddie league when I was 11. Now I am in the pros. :rolleyes:

The only thing you are a "pro" at is living on the Down Low.

Because you say so.
Yes because I say so.

The only thing you are a "pro" at is living on the Down Low.
So you live on the down low? Why dont you just come out and tell everyone you are gay? No one cares anymore. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back