Pelosi tape released

More to see and hear is the arrest of DePape and the conversation during and after the arrest as they take him to jail. When police hide things, it is never for a good reason.

Oh, you say they are "light colored?" One of your fellow Pelosi fanboys insisted that they were both dark-colored. Truth is the ones on the left are almost white (probably faded tan) and the ones on the right are dark blue.

I can accept it. As soon as there is reliable evidence of it. Until then, I have to believe what I can see with my own eyes: a domestic disturbance in which the couple escalate the violence when police arrive. That is actually very common, because drunken people in domestic altercations are some of the craziest people that police have to deal with.

LOL

The clothes she the same. You're literally trying to claim they're not out of sheer desperation by comparing the colors between a color video and a B&W night vision video. :cuckoo:

Desperate rightie, I suppose those plants in their yard are fake too, huh? After all, they're not green in that surveillance video. :cuckoo:

And while I can't say DePape is a Trump supporter, your Desperate attempts to defend him lead me to believe you fear he is.

LOL

The clothes she the same. You're literally trying to claim they're not out of sheer desperation by comparing the colors between a color video and a B&W night vision video. :cuckoo:

Desperate rightie, I suppose those plants in their yard are fake too, huh? After all, they're not green in that surveillance video. :cuckoo:

And while I can't say DePape is a Trump supporter, your Desperate attempts to defend him lead me to believe you fear he is.
I'm not defending Depape. He's an asshole who hit his aging acquaintance on the head with a hammer.

If you don't believe he's a Trump supporter or that if he is, all Trump supporters are guilty, I have no disagreement with that.

That's the Pelosi spin and I'm glad you're not falling for it.

Our difference is your willingness to unquestioningly accept this break in kidnap story when the people telling it to you are hiding so much information from you.

I'm not defending Depape. He's an asshole who hit his aging acquaintance on the head with a hammer.

If you don't believe he's a Trump supporter or that if he is, all Trump supporters are guilty, I have no disagreement with that.

Our difference is your willingness to unquestioningly accept this break in kidnap story when the people telling it to you are hiding so much information from you.

He's on video breaking in. He's on video attacking Paul Pelosi.

He later confesses he broke in and attacked Paul Pelosi.

You idiotically claim his confession was coerced. :cuckoo:

What suicide? There is none in this case. You're just diverting the thread again. Can't you focus?

As far as not fleeing, he said he was waiting for Nancy to return.
Wait, so the leftwing talking points are, a guy that commited a home invasion, let the victim call the cops and he waited at that home for the cops, all becasue he thought Nancy Pelosi was going to return home a 3 AM in the morning?

Do you guys ever question anything from the democrats or press? Oh COVID, no you don't....you swallow everything they tell you.

Once again you condescend to give us the benefit of your bullshit. And yes you are defending DePape calling him part of the "Pelosi Spin". Denigrating, condescending, arrogant, and a complete and total idiot for even attempting this crass display of utter depravity on you part.

You have the video of the avowed Trump supporter breaking into the Pelosi home, with a hammer. You have the recording of the 9/11 call wherein Paul Pelosi tells the operator quite forcefully that he doesn't not know this man. That he just came into the house and wants to wait for Nancy. And you have the hammer being struck.

You are trying to cast aspersions on the Pelosi's, who have suffered grievous injuries, It takes a really low and despicable creep to be making any such allegations at this point.

You are that low and despicable creep.

He's on video breaking in. He's on video attacking Paul Pelosi.

He later confesses he broke in and attacked Paul Pelosi.

You idiotically claim his confession was coerced. :cuckoo:
Someone was on a video in similar clothes breaking what is claimed to be Pelosis window.

What is the basis for your trust in the people showing this to you.

I don't claim it was coerced. I say that is always a possibility when police question a suspect.

False confessions are not rare. I'll have a link for you later.

Once again you condescend to give us the benefit of your bullshit. And yes you are defending DePape calling him part of the "Pelosi Spin". Denigrating, condescending, arrogant, and a complete and total idiot for even attempting this crass display of utter depravity on you part.

You have the video of the avowed Trump supporter breaking into the Pelosi home, with a hammer. You have the recording of the 9/11 call wherein Paul Pelosi tells the operator quite forcefully that he doesn't not know this man. That he just came into the house and wants to wait for Nancy. And you have the hammer being struck.

You are trying to cast aspersions on the Pelosi's, who have suffered grievous injuries, It takes a really low and despicable creep to be making any such allegations at this point.

Am I creepier than a guy who gets drunk and drives in a community with children?

Wait, so the leftwing talking points are, a guy that commited a home invasion, let the victim call the cops and he waited at that home for the cops, all becasue he thought Nancy Pelosi was going to return home a 3 AM in the morning?

Do you guys ever question anything from the democrats or press? Oh COVID, no you don't....you swallow everything they tell you.

LOL

You moron, it wasn't Democrats or the press who made that claim -- it was David DePape who did.

G'head, this is where you divert the thread now to Russia! Russia! Russia!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Like Hillary said -- they're a basket of deplorables.

LOL

You moron, it wasn't Democrats or the press who made that claim -- it was David DePape who did.

G'head, this is where you divert the thread now to Russia! Russia! Russia!

:abgg2q.jpg:
And the cops in Memphis, TN said it was self defence, did the media just take their word for it, or did they question it?

Someone was on a video in similar clothes breaking what is claimed to be Pelosis window.

What is the basis for your trust in the people showing this to you.

I don't claim it was coerced. I say that is always a possibility when police question a suspect.

False confessions are not rare. I'll have a link for you later.
LOLOL

So it's your contention that TWO different people smashed their way into the Pelosi home?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Like Hillary said -- they're a basket of deplorables.
Oh Please the Pelosi's have casat aspersions on us all the time. Fuck them and their above the law mentality. Paul Pelosi should have been in jail during the breakin anyways.

Oh Please the Pelosi's have casat aspersions on us all the time. Fuck them and their above the law mentality. Paul Pelosi should have been in jail during the breakin anyways.

More diversions.

You poor thing, an assailant broke into the Pelosi home with the intent to kidnap Nancy Pelosi. Unable to attack her, he ultimately settled on brutally attacking her husband, when police arrived, as a consolation.

You can't divert this thread far enough to escape that reality or the reality that you're just another brainless deplorable.

Forum List

Back