Pelosi tape released

Ya did, keep trying though.

Idiot...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.
So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

He's on video breaking in. He's on video attacking Paul Pelosi.

He later confesses he broke in and attacked Paul Pelosi.

You idiotically claim his confession was coerced. :cuckoo:
They can't walk away from their vegetable thinking, for that would destroy the nonsensical conspiracies they have to prop up.

The idiot reportedly called into a radio station. KTVU ... he has an important message for all the like minded fools out there, so I guess this a good place to post it... he's sorry he didn't hurt more people, but will do better next time..

To be clear, there is security video released now showing the attacker physically breaking into the home.

And the video I posted of the FOX news segment was priceless, when the guest saw the video of the break in, then went off about Hunter Biden, the DOJ, and Mara Lago.

The video footage is staring them in the face, but they still have to look abundantly stupid to hold onto their idiotic narrative.

The idiot reportedly called into a radio station. KTVU ... he has an important message for all the like minded fools out there, so I guess this a good place to post it... he's sorry he didn't hurt more people, but will do better next time..

What a lunatic.

Inside the home, stupid, not breaking in.

LOL

Yes, rightard -- breaking in too.

face-palm-gif.278959

BrokeLoser

i don’t disagree that whatever happened before the cops arrival is murky and might be sketchy. (Except for the captured images of the defendant gaining entry which is apparently nothing less than criminal.)

But what I saw in the tape after the cops’ arrival isn’t unclear to me at all. The defendant swung a hammer at Mr. Pelosi knocking Mr. p out immediately. It fractured his skull and obviously endangered his life. To my way of viewing it, the defendant’s behavior is going to leave him in a world of hurt.

Pro tip: don’t strike other people with a hammer when the police are fucking looking at you.

That is a fantastic tip. Gonna write that down, lol.

And the video I posted of the FOX news segment was priceless, when the guest saw the video of the break in, then went off about Hunter Biden, the DOJ, and Mara Lago.

The video footage is staring them in the face, but they still have to look abundantly stupid to hold onto their idiotic narrative.

Just like the rightards here. Same brainless commentary. They deny the video but then when the video is shoved in their faces, they make up the most moronic excuses imaginable. Case in point...

Are you that stupid?
There is no human height video.
No face.
No face???

LOLOLOL

Paul-Pelosi-David-De-Pape-Attack-Footage012.jpg

Seriously, rightard ... what the fuck is wrong with you??
Staring into a camera… staged.

Just like the rightards here. Same brainless commentary. They deny the video but then when the video is shoved in their faces, they make up the most moronic excuses imaginable. Case in point...

Yea, I saw that. You can invent shit until the cows come home. Conspiraces have no bottom. But conspiracies are all they have. We have to see it through their lens. Without the conspiracies, what else have they got?

No face.
The video surveillance sucks.
In my community, the cameras are at human height.
How does the video suck exactly? THe FOX host saw it, her guest saw it. And when the guest saw it, he melted down into gobbly goo. Went on about Hunter Biden, the DOJ and Mara Lago. 🤪 He lost his shit, and struggled desperately to try and change the narrative for cover. It was so embarrassing;

repeat repeat repeat...

LOL

Yes, rightard -- breaking in too.

face-palm-gif.278959
An ad hominem…so expected.

Staring at a camera.
Obviously familiar with a area supposedly under guard.

I have 8 mil clear security film on all my windows and patio doors. It's not super expensive to have installed. It's not foolproof of course, but it buys me precious time if someone is attempting to break my windows with a hammer, bat, etc., in order to gain entry.
Paulie P. and Nancy are filthy with money, but have no home security common sense.
Typical cheapskate Dimms!!

Let me get this straight it is the Pelosi's fault for not having a security system in place? Not DePape's fault for breaking in and assaulting an old man but the victims fault?
This is sooooooo typically MAGA

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Amazing, after a while they'll scatter like Quail. LOL! The problem they have with this conspiracy is, it has no meat on the bones. These idiots are sitting ducks.

You know, when you try and make an argument based on, "don't believe your lying eyes", :laughing0301: they are at the end of their rope.

You people who joke about the attack on an 82 year old man, simply because you disagree with his wife who is an elected official?

Your friends and families should be ashamed to be associated with you all. You of course have no shame. No decency. No honor. No respect. No compassion. No ethics or morals.

okay

That about covers it!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Let me get this straight it is the Pelosi's fault for not having a security system in place? Not DePape's fault for breaking in and assaulting an old man but the victims fault?
This is sooooooo typically MAGA
They have lost this debate. Once the gobbly goo arguments become their center piece arguments, they can only continue looking stupid. They'll get tired of that and eventually move on. Only a few of the extreme Right-wing retards will continue trying to look stupid because they don't care.

Forum List

Back