Pelosi tape released

They have lost this debate. Once the gobbly goo arguments become their center piece arguments, they can only continue looking stupid. They'll get tired of that and eventually move on. Only a few of the extreme Right-wing retards will continue trying to look stupid because they don't care.

Don't bet on it. Most of them will continue to look fucking real stupid.

Am I creepier than a guy who gets drunk and drives in a community with children?

Yes, because you're promoting hate and lies which is how and why Paul Pelosi was attacked in the first place. You're giving permission for this kind of behaviour, which is far more dangerous than a drunk driver.

I am always skeptical of what I'm being told, but Republicans went straight to mocking the Pelosi's and making jokes while Paul Pelosi was in intensive care.

Nobody was making jokes about the Republican baseball team being attacked, or accusing Republicans of having "staged the assault". Democratic leaders soundly condemned the attack, notably Bernie Sanders,

In this case, who has the best reason to lie about what happened???? Republicans that's who. They're trying to divest themselves of the "party of terrorism" label they picked up while Trump was in office. Around the world, we all consider the Republican Party a fascist anti-democratic party willing to violently overthrow the government.

The last thing Republicans want is another terrorist attack on a Democratic leader. They have the most to lose if the attacker is a MAGA Trump supporter, as every week, more and more of the Capitol Insurrectionist are sent to jail for their attempt to overthrow the government. Republicans are the ones desperately promoting the idea that this was NOT a terrorist attack.

Last but not least, why do you believe Republicans, who have lied to the American people deliberately and endless for the past 40 years. Republicans will SAY anything, with no regard to the facts, and the Trump Administration was and continues to be the most dishonest Republican Party in the history of the nation?????

An ad hominem…so expected.
Staring at a camera.
Obviously familiar with a area supposedly under guard.

But you said there was no face. Just how rightarded are you?

And yes, when you say such stupid shit, you should expect to be treated with insults.

LOLOL

So it's your contention that TWO different people smashed their way into the Pelosi home?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
No my contention is that there's no evidence of when where and why that video of A person breaking A window was produced.

If you have evidence present it.

How stupid are you?
I want the face level video of the perpetrator breaking into the house of a multi-multi-multi millionaire.
Daddy Duck can get DePape off.
So the video of the BG, the police cam of the BG, and the Mirandized confession of the BG are not enough for you? Dude, if I ever have a trial I want you on my jury!

No my contention is that there's no evidence of when where and why that video of A person breaking A window was produced.

The videos are the evidence. The intruder in the surveillance video is the same person in the bodycam video.

Your acceptance of reality is not really needed.

FOX news disagrees with you. So much so, even their guest conceded it was real, but then lost his shit and decided it was time to change the conversation to Hunter Biden, the DOJ, and Mara Lago. :laughing0301: You are propping up a losing argument, because mentally, you can't handle it. Sucks to be you.

I don't mind being assaulted with a hammer. Just don't spill my drink! :ack-1:
Another Funny thing, the video of someone smacking the shit out of a door had light shorts on and when they answered the door, the dude had dark shorts on! Hahaha hahaha

Forum List

Back