Pelosi Tells DHS Secretary: I Reject Your Facts

^^ I see the liberal scripts have been passed out.
No script needed. Just a brain. And anyone can see thru the con that Trump is engaged in. When you nitwits elected Trump you put the icing on the cake of the dumbing down of America.

" I know big words"!

"I'm a stable genius"!

" Exercise is bad for people"!
I’m pretty sure that’s why liberals are unhinged. They found out during the last presidential election that people aren’t as dumb as they were hoping they were.
Actually Trump proved how dumb people are for voting for him. Good thing he didn't use those big words he knows on you supporters.
He was elected as a direct result of the American people being sick of the crappy politicians both parties have been foisting on the public for years.

Too bad you are too stupid to get that.

Problem with that is.... He made people sicker, angry, ignorant, racist, bully and laughingstock of the world.
Horseshit.

Snowflakes are delusional. They imagine their behavior is the same as everyone else's.

That's why Trump needs to have Kirsten give a prime time presentation and give the dems an ultimatum, either fund the wall and end the shutdown, or I will declare a national emergency and build it.

I agree. But I think leave the government shut down. Trump has given the Democrats enough time to demonstrate their loyalty to non citizens for everyone to see. Now he should just declare a national emergency and build the wall and still leave the government shut down. I haven't missed it yet...though I will soon be paying my son's paycheck. Fine with me.

That's why Trump needs to have Kirsten give a prime time presentation and give the dems an ultimatum, either fund the wall and end the shutdown, or I will declare a national emergency and build it.

I agree. But I think leave the government shut down. Trump has given the Democrats enough time to demonstrate their loyalty to non citizens for everyone to see. Now he should just declare a national emergency and build the wall and still leave the government shut down. I haven't missed it yet...though I will soon be paying my son's paycheck. Fine with me.

How did that strategy work out for you in the midterms?

Here's a clue for you. It's not working for you now either.

The Dems haven't even had control of the House for a week yet. Wait until the subpoenas start getting delivered. The nes is getting ready to change. The wall won't be part of it.

Immigrants, illegal or otherwise commit fewer crimes than native born Americans

More of your lies, here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Must suck to be so dishonest that you provide no evidence to support your case and simply ignore everyone else's.

You run around spewing lie after lie, there's no reason to even read your posts anymore.

Must suck to be so dishonest that you provide no evidence to support your case and simply ignore everyone else's.

No script needed. Just a brain. And anyone can see thru the con that Trump is engaged in. When you nitwits elected Trump you put the icing on the cake of the dumbing down of America.

" I know big words"!

"I'm a stable genius"!

" Exercise is bad for people"!
I’m pretty sure that’s why liberals are unhinged. They found out during the last presidential election that people aren’t as dumb as they were hoping they were.
Actually Trump proved how dumb people are for voting for him. Good thing he didn't use those big words he knows on you supporters.
He was elected as a direct result of the American people being sick of the crappy politicians both parties have been foisting on the public for years.

Problem with that is.... He made people sicker, angry, ignorant, racist, bully and laughingstock of the world.
Horseshit.

Snowflakes are delusional. They imagine their behavior is the same as everyone else's.

You may want to ask the rest of the world.
We are the laughingstock of the world.

I was in Germany when I saw one of his rally that he wants to slam a reporter to the ground. Who the hell does that?

Last week he tweeted Obama’s mansion in DC has 10 feet walls to keep illegals out........ Just imagine what the fuck kind of POTUS mentality is that. Just think.

They apprened 3000 people with “terrorists ties”. Lol! I call some major bullshit on that one .
Are you saying you don't trust the government? Are you denigrating government law enforcement agencies?

Trump administration? Fuck NO.

Watch how Wallace of Fox News blasted. Sanders and Nielsen.

Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Sarah Sanders on claim terrorists enter at southern border
Wallace is a Trump hating RINO.

Is that mean Wallace is lying?

Dude this administration is just bunch of liars.

They apprened 3000 people with “terrorists ties”. Lol! I call some major bullshit on that one .
You should. The people in question come from countries that have known or suspected terrorist activity. NOT the people themselves and from all types of points of entry.

From Fox

“Let’s talk about the wall,” Wallace said. “The president talks about terrorists potentially coming across the border.”

He then showed a clip of Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen stating Friday that “over 3,000 special interest aliens” trying to enter the U.S. from the southern border had been stopped by Border Patrol agents.

“But special interest aliens are just people who have come from countries that have ever produced a terrorist, they’re not terrorists themselves,” Wallace said. He also cited State Department reports that found “no credible evidence of any terrorist coming across the border from Mexico.

You should. The people in question come from countries that have known or suspected terrorist activity. NOT the people themselves and from all types of points of entry.

From Fox

“Let’s talk about the wall,” Wallace said. “The president talks about terrorists potentially coming across the border.”

He then showed a clip of Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen stating Friday that “over 3,000 special interest aliens” trying to enter the U.S. from the southern border had been stopped by Border Patrol agents.

“But special interest aliens are just people who have come from countries that have ever produced a terrorist, they’re not terrorists themselves,” Wallace said. He also cited State Department reports that found “no credible evidence of any terrorist coming across the border from Mexico.

What can you say, they are proud to belied to and carry it forward.

Horseshit.

You may want to ask the rest of the world.
We are the laughingstock of the world.

I was in Germany when I saw one of his rally that he wants to slam a reporter to the ground. Who the hell does that?

Last week he tweeted Obama’s mansion in DC has 10 feet walls to keep illegals out........ Just imagine what the fuck kind of POTUS mentality is that. Just think.
That's a POTUS who knows hypocrisy when he sees it and isn't afraid to point it out.

People who trespass on a private event and refuse to leave when asked deserve to get body slammed to the ground. They are thugs.

Germans, like most Europeans, are spineless sheep.

Are you saying you don't trust the government? Are you denigrating government law enforcement agencies?

Trump administration? Fuck NO.

Watch how Wallace of Fox News blasted. Sanders and Nielsen.

Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Sarah Sanders on claim terrorists enter at southern border
Wallace is a Trump hating RINO.

Is that mean Wallace is lying?

Dude this administration is just bunch of liars.
You're a liar, so why should I believe anything you say?

It was Comrade Trump & his stooge Neilson who said it. Please don't insult the integrity of our law enforcement agencies by making a comparison between them & a criminal psychopath like Trump.

"Ivanka is a piece of ass"!!
Piglosi is the one who accused them of being liars, dumbass. You snowflake morons have been whining that Trump is attacking the FBI and the DOJ because he rightly points out that some of the people at the top are criminals, but then your douchebag Piglosi attacks the Border Patrol, but that's perfectly OK.
HAHAHAHA! Anyone who works in Tom Thumb Trump's administration & isn't willing to break the law for him is a criminal, that it? Here's a clue, idiot. Not everyone has the Mob Boss mentality that the Conman you put in office has.

" Ivanka is a piece of ass"!
They broke the law, dumbass. Trump didn't ask them to. Spying on the opposition political candidate and committing perjury to get a FISA warrant to do it is a crime, moron. If anyone has the mob boss mentality, it's Hillary and Obama who arranged the whole thing.
How do you spy on a campaign when the person you got a judge approved warrant for... didn't work for the campaign when he was under the FISA warrant?

It was Comrade Trump & his stooge Neilson who said it. Please don't insult the integrity of our law enforcement agencies by making a comparison between them & a criminal psychopath like Trump.

Piglosi is the one who accused them of being liars, dumbass. You snowflake morons have been whining that Trump is attacking the FBI and the DOJ because he rightly points out that some of the people at the top are criminals, but then your douchebag Piglosi attacks the Border Patrol, but that's perfectly OK.
HAHAHAHA! Anyone who works in Tom Thumb Trump's administration & isn't willing to break the law for him is a criminal, that it? Here's a clue, idiot. Not everyone has the Mob Boss mentality that the Conman you put in office has.

They broke the law, dumbass. Trump didn't ask them to. Spying on the opposition political candidate and committing perjury to get a FISA warrant to do it is a crime, moron. If anyone has the mob boss mentality, it's Hillary and Obama who arranged the whole thing.
How do you spy on a campaign when the person you got a judge approved warrant for... didn't work for the campaign when he was under the FISA warrant?
The warrant gives the FBI license to spy on anyone he knows and anyone those people know. They can go through the entire NSA database of phone calls, past and present.

That's how, dumbass.

The warrant gives the FBI license to spy on anyone he knows and anyone those people know. They can go through the entire NSA database of phone calls, past and present.

That's how, dumbass.
:rofl:
that my dear, is made up bull crud!!

Forum List

Back