Pelosi Tells DHS Secretary: I Reject Your Facts

That's the point, dope. That volume of apprehensions can only come from global data.

Hence, the lie.
What utter horseshit. The State Department report doesn't even mention the source of their data. What the fuck is "global data" anyway?

Global data?
Data collected from around the world, dope.

Post a report of your own, loser. You have proven nothing.
Our southern border is part of the world, dumbass.

And it's specifically noted that no terrorists have been apprehended on the southern border. Fuck dude, find a reliable non partisan source.
Really?

In a report to Texas elected officials, the state Department of Public Safety says border security agencies have arrested several Somali immigrants crossing the southern border who are known members of al-Shabab, the terrorist group that launched a deadly attack on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, and Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, another Somalia-based group once funded by Osama bin Laden. Another undocumented immigrant arrested crossing the border was on multiple U.S. terrorism watch lists, the report says.

Texas officials warn of immigrants with terrorist ties crossing southern border

Neat, I'll take the state department first and she still lied. Where is the 3000?

A clear mind and a steady hand is needed if we ever expect to arrive at a workable solution, Some HONESTY about the situation would be very helpful.

That's the point, dope. That volume of apprehensions can only come from global data.

Hence, the lie.
What utter horseshit. The State Department report doesn't even mention the source of their data. What the fuck is "global data" anyway?

Global data?

And it's specifically noted that no terrorists have been apprehended on the southern border. Fuck dude, find a reliable non partisan source.
Really?

In a report to Texas elected officials, the state Department of Public Safety says border security agencies have arrested several Somali immigrants crossing the southern border who are known members of al-Shabab, the terrorist group that launched a deadly attack on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, and Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, another Somalia-based group once funded by Osama bin Laden. Another undocumented immigrant arrested crossing the border was on multiple U.S. terrorism watch lists, the report says.

LOL

February 26, 2015

Hence, the lie.

Global data?

Really?

Did you read this ^^^ link? I get your fear mongering, but the report cries out for much more than a wall. If Trump could get out of his own way, this issue can be settled rapidly.

Trump needs to study and understand the theory of holes.

Global data?

Really?

Did you read this ^^^ link? I get your fear mongering, but the report cries out for much more than a wall. If Trump could get out of his own way, this issue can be settled rapidly.

Trump needs to study and understand the theory of holes.
Trump's favorite pastime is stepping on his own dick. He just can't help himself.
The fact that he states truths that snowflakes can't bare is why the hate him so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

I TOLD YOU SO, Democrats don't want to stop illegals from flooding into the country, they want MORE illegals. You can present facts and they will just lie and ignore them because it doesn't fit the Dem party agenda.

If Dem's can get enough illegals to flood into this country, get them amnesty and the right to vote in our elections, they will pull off a coup. 10's of millions of illegals who vote as the Dem party tells them to, bribed with government handouts PAID FOR by American taxpayers. That's their plan.

I TOLD YOU SO, Democrats don't want to stop illegals from flooding into the country, they want MORE illegals. You can present facts and they will just lie and ignore them because it doesn't fit the Dem party agenda.

If Dem's can get enough illegals to flood into this country, get them amnesty and the right to vote in our elections, they will pull off a coup. 10's of millions of illegals who vote as the Dem party tells them to, bribed with government handouts PAID FOR by American taxpayers. That's their plan.

The DHS secretary didn't present any facts, that was Pelosi's point. Maybe read more of the thread where it's proven the Trump administration has lied.

The DHS secretary didn't present any facts, that was Pelosi's point. Maybe read more of the thread where it's proven the Trump administration has lied.

LOL you are a brainwashed Pelosi ass kisser. When the DHS secretary said, "these are the facts" what part of that don't you comprehend?

LOL you are a brainwashed Pelosi ass kisser. When the DHS secretary said, "these are the facts" what part of that don't you comprehend?

She lied, read the thread idiot.

Piglosi simply said "no, I don't believe your claims." She presented no evidence to the contrary. The reports the DHS referred to are a matter of public record.

Piglosi simply said "no, I don't believe your claims." She presented no evidence to the contrary. The reports the DHS referred to are a matter of public record.

The DHS secretary told lies, you better get busy that lead paint ain't going to eat itself.

You have offered nothing to the contrary, dope.

Give us the reports.

Find those terrorists and tell us their status.

The DHS secretary told lies, you better get busy that lead paint ain't going to eat itself.
Prove it, asshole.

Give us the reports.

The DHS Secretary referred you to the facts. I can't force you to read the report.

Give us the reports.

The DHS Secretary referred you to the facts. I can't force you to read the report.

A link to a report which refutes the secretary's position has been posted.

Post a report that supports her assertions. Your imagination is not a valid source.

Prove it, asshole.

Already did, I'm sorry you haven't picked up on it.

Give us the reports.

Which is a long list of many things I'm sure you're incapable of.

Just a link would be nice.

No you lied, you went full boat :lalala: because the facts destroy your liberal bubble view.

No you lied, you went full boat :lalala: because the facts destroy your liberal bubble view.

Where are the suspected terrorists?
Are they in custody?
Will there be any charges?

Forum List

Back