Pelosi Tells DHS Secretary: I Reject Your Facts

I’m pretty sure that’s why liberals are unhinged. They found out during the last presidential election that people aren’t as dumb as they were hoping they were.
Actually Trump proved how dumb people are for voting for him. Good thing he didn't use those big words he knows on you supporters.
He was elected as a direct result of the American people being sick of the crappy politicians both parties have been foisting on the public for years.

Too bad you are too stupid to get that.

Actually you're both right. Trump proved people are stupid enough to vote for him because they are sick of politicians on both sides so they elected something worse.
Maybe you should stop electing corrupt assholes to your party.

Considering Republican administrations have far more indictments and criminal convictions than Democrats that's a pretty lame statement. Reminds me of someone who thinks 3000 terrorists have been caught on our southern border.
Only if you ignore all the Democrats that have been indicted.

Trump Administration Won’t Stop Lying About Terrorists and Immigration – Rolling Stone

And according to a State Department report from this past year, no known terrorists crossed the U.S.-Mexico border: “There are no known international terrorist organizations operating in Mexico, no evidence that any terrorist group has targeted U.S. citizens in Mexican territory, and no credible information that any member of a terrorist group has traveled through Mexico to gain access to the United States.”

Yep, the DHS secretary blatantly lied.

The left wing propaganda site Rolling Stone? Got a reliable source?

I provided a link to the DHS report, let's see if you can figure out how that works.

You are an angry little person. I hadn’t got that far yet. Chill hater.

That's rich you posted 'Got a reliable source' and when I point out to you that it's clearly there you then tell me to chill out because you couldn't make it to the 2nd sentence in my post before responding.

Good one.

No script needed. Just a brain. And anyone can see thru the con that Trump is engaged in. When you nitwits elected Trump you put the icing on the cake of the dumbing down of America.

" I know big words"!

"I'm a stable genius"!

" Exercise is bad for people"!
I’m pretty sure that’s why liberals are unhinged. They found out during the last presidential election that people aren’t as dumb as they were hoping they were.
Actually Trump proved how dumb people are for voting for him. Good thing he didn't use those big words he knows on you supporters.
He was elected as a direct result of the American people being sick of the crappy politicians both parties have been foisting on the public for years.

Actually you're both right. Trump proved people are stupid enough to vote for him because they are sick of politicians on both sides so they elected something worse.
Yep. Politicians on either side refuse to enforce the border, and the voters are sick of it.
Exactly. Politicians run on campaign promises they have no intention of keeping. Another reason Trump was elected instead of a party Republican.

No script needed. Just a brain. And anyone can see thru the con that Trump is engaged in. When you nitwits elected Trump you put the icing on the cake of the dumbing down of America.

" I know big words"!

"I'm a stable genius"!

" Exercise is bad for people"!

Yep. Politicians on either side refuse to enforce the border, and the voters are sick of it.

I believe there was some mention...a promise even of Mexico paying for it too.

Just the same I don't think the wall had much to do with winning the general election, the GOP bloodbath, sure.

Considering Republican administrations have far more indictments and criminal convictions than Democrats that's a pretty lame statement. Reminds me of someone who thinks 3000 terrorists have been caught on our southern border.

Ok, I'll be the first to ask the question. How many Democrats vs. how many Republicans from presidential administrations have been indicted? I'll wait.

True. Like Maxine Waters who was hit with multiple ethics violations due to shady financial deals her husband was profiting from. These morons then recently put her in charge of a financial committee. And we are supposed to take them seriously about corruption in other parties?? Why?

True. Like Maxine Waters who was hit with multiple ethics violations due to shady financial deals her husband was profiting from. These morons then recently put her in charge of a financial committee. And we are supposed to take them seriously about corruption in other parties?? Why?

That's it? How many times was she indicted?

Let's talk about indictments.

main-qimg-e6a73a670dd584c00173137fd7e50046

Not even looking at the Trump administration (I don't think you guys can handle that) Republican administrations are crazy corrupt compared to Democrats.

Not even looking at the Trump administration (I don't think you guys can handle that) Republican administrations are crazy corrupt compared to Democrats.
How many time are they allowed to prove they are corrupt before you democrats stop electing them?

How many time are they allowed to prove they are corrupt before you democrats stop electing them?

I'm sorry was your question why are so many people in Republican administrations corrupt compared to Democrats?

Trump Administration Won’t Stop Lying About Terrorists and Immigration – Rolling Stone

And according to a State Department report from this past year, no known terrorists crossed the U.S.-Mexico border: “There are no known international terrorist organizations operating in Mexico, no evidence that any terrorist group has targeted U.S. citizens in Mexican territory, and no credible information that any member of a terrorist group has traveled through Mexico to gain access to the United States.”

You're referring to a report that covers virtually every country on the planet as opposed to one that is based on actual data collected by thousands of border patrol agents. You'll excuse a rational person for believing the former may not have all the information available.

That's the point, dope. That volume of apprehensions can only come from global data.

Hence, the lie.

They apprened 3000 people with “terrorists ties”. Lol! I call some major bullshit on that one .
Are you saying you don't trust the government? Are you denigrating government law enforcement agencies?

I believe he is rightfully denigrating where the lies are coming from. The Trump administration. DHS had published a report that directly contradicts what the White House has stated.
Yes, of course you support anyone who attacks Trump. How foolish of me to believe otherwise.

Ok, the DHS directly contradicts this bullshit about terrorists being caught at the border but your concern is about who is being nice to Trump or not?
It does? Where?

Did you click on the second link? Do you want me to hold your hand?

Here's a hint, find some text in that paragraph with quotes around it and then go find that text in the link you stupid little manchild.

Just the same I don't think the wall had much to do with winning the general election, the GOP bloodbath, sure.
You're wrong, of course.

You're referring to a report that covers virtually every country on the planet as opposed to one that is based on actual data collected by thousands of border patrol agents. You'll excuse a rational person for believing the former may not have all the information available.

That's the point, dope. That volume of apprehensions can only come from global data.

Hence, the lie.
What utter horseshit. The State Department report doesn't even mention the source of their data. What the fuck is "global data" anyway?

You're wrong, of course.

That comes across so empty from the likes of you. I think you should take a long needed time out and think about what you're going to post and how you are going to support your future arguments.

Are you saying you don't trust the government? Are you denigrating government law enforcement agencies?

I believe he is rightfully denigrating where the lies are coming from. The Trump administration. DHS had published a report that directly contradicts what the White House has stated.
Yes, of course you support anyone who attacks Trump. How foolish of me to believe otherwise.

Ok, the DHS directly contradicts this bullshit about terrorists being caught at the border but your concern is about who is being nice to Trump or not?
It does? Where?

Did you click on the second link? Do you want me to hold your hand?

Here's a hint, find some text in that paragraph with quotes around it and then go find that text in the link you stupid little manchild.
I found your link. It points to a report by the State Department, not DHS.

You're a fucking moron, of course. It's funny how you whine like a little girl about not being treated with the respect you erroneously believe you're entitled to

You're wrong, of course.

That comes across so empty from the likes of you. I think you should take a long needed time out and think about what you're going to post and how you are going to support your future arguments.
ROFL! Says the idiot who refers to a report by the State Department as a "DHS report."

I'm sorry was your question why are so many people in Republican administrations corrupt compared to Democrats?
No,I was wondering why you give Democrats with multiple ethics violations a pass?

Forum List

Back