Pelosi Tells DHS Secretary: I Reject Your Facts

Trump needs to have a prime time presentation by Kirsten on why the wall is needed, and then say he is paying for the wall with a tax on remittances. Trump wouldn't even need congressional approval to do that.

They apprened 3000 people with “terrorists ties”. Lol! I call some major bullshit on that one .

Have you vetted them?

When someone uses an undefined term like “terrorist ties” , then they are playing with “alternate facts “ .

Back it up with empirical facts.

Facts? If a terrorist is caught then they would be arrested and charged . Where are all these arrests? How about a list of names ?

Gee , ya think it’d be a big deal if you arrested 1000 terrorists.

This is obvious fear mongering. It’s laughable.
Lol, in California they would be released to kill some more.

They apprened 3000 people with “terrorists ties”. Lol! I call some major bullshit on that one .
Are you saying you don't trust the government? Are you denigrating government law enforcement agencies?
It was Comrade Trump & his stooge Neilson who said it. Please don't insult the integrity of our law enforcement agencies by making a comparison between them & a criminal psychopath like Trump.

"Ivanka is a piece of ass"!!

Are you saying you don't trust the government? Are you denigrating government law enforcement agencies?
It was Comrade Trump & his stooge Neilson who said it. Please don't insult the integrity of our law enforcement agencies by making a comparison between them & a criminal psychopath like Trump.

Piglosi is the one who accused them of being liars, dumbass. You snowflake morons have been whining that Trump is attacking the FBI and the DOJ because he rightly points out that some of the people at the top are criminals, but then your douchebag Piglosi attacks the Border Patrol, but that's perfectly OK.

Piglosi is the one who accused them of being liars, dumbass. You snowflake morons have been whining that Trump is attacking the FBI and the DOJ because he rightly points out that some of the people at the top are criminals, but then your douchebag Piglosi attacks the Border Patrol, but that's perfectly OK.

The DHS data contradicts their secretary. She is a lying Trump stooge.

It does? Please post it.

HAHAHAHA! Anyone who works in Tom Thumb Trump's administration & isn't willing to break the law for him is a criminal, that it? Here's a clue, idiot. Not everyone has the Mob Boss mentality that the Conman you put in office has.

" Ivanka is a piece of ass"!

^^ I see the liberal scripts have been passed out.

It does? Please post it.

Already did, post #12 but it's you so of course you didn't see it, you're an incurious buffoon.

Post #12, it's a simple matter of googling the DHS report.

HAHAHAHA! Anyone who works in Tom Thumb Trump's administration & isn't willing to break the law for him is a criminal, that it? Here's a clue, idiot. Not everyone has the Mob Boss mentality that the Conman you put in office has.

They broke the law, dumbass. Trump didn't ask them to. Spying on the opposition political candidate and committing perjury to get a FISA warrant to do it is a crime, moron. If anyone has the mob boss mentality, it's Hillary and Obama who arranged the whole thing.

Last edited:

No script needed. Just a brain. And anyone can see thru the con that Trump is engaged in. When you nitwits elected Trump you put the icing on the cake of the dumbing down of America.

" I know big words"!

"I'm a stable genius"!

" Exercise is bad for people"!

I believe he is rightfully denigrating where the lies are coming from. The Trump administration. DHS had published a report that directly contradicts what the White House has stated.
Yes, of course you support anyone who attacks Trump. How foolish of me to believe otherwise.

No script needed. Just a brain. And anyone can see thru the con that Trump is engaged in. When you nitwits elected Trump you put the icing on the cake of the dumbing down of America.

" I know big words"!

"I'm a stable genius"!

" Exercise is bad for people"!
I’m pretty sure that’s why liberals are unhinged. They found out during the last presidential election that people aren’t as dumb as they were hoping they were.

They broke the law, dumbass. Trump didn't ask them to. Spying on a the opposition political candidate and committing perjury to get a FISA warrant to do it is a crime, moron. If anyone has the mob boss mentality, it's Hillary and Obama who arranged the whole thing.
HAHAHAHA! The FBI was looking at the Trump campaign because they were engaged in corrosponding with our enemy, Trumptard! You think Manafort is in jail for jay walking, fool?

Have you thanked Comey yet for handing the election to Comrade Trump, dipshit?

Trump Administration Won’t Stop Lying About Terrorists and Immigration – Rolling Stone

And according to a State Department report from this past year, no known terrorists crossed the U.S.-Mexico border: “There are no known international terrorist organizations operating in Mexico, no evidence that any terrorist group has targeted U.S. citizens in Mexican territory, and no credible information that any member of a terrorist group has traveled through Mexico to gain access to the United States.”

Yep, the DHS secretary blatantly lied.
You're referring to a report that covers virtually every country on the planet as opposed to one that is based on actual data collected by thousands of border patrol agents. You'll excuse a rational person for believing the former may not have all the information available.

I believe he is rightfully denigrating where the lies are coming from. The Trump administration. DHS had published a report that directly contradicts what the White House has stated.
Yes, of course you support anyone who attacks Trump. How foolish of me to believe otherwise.

Ok, the DHS directly contradicts this bullshit about terrorists being caught at the border but your concern is about who is being nice to Trump or not?

They broke the law, dumbass. Trump didn't ask them to. Spying on a the opposition political candidate and committing perjury to get a FISA warrant to do it is a crime, moron. If anyone has the mob boss mentality, it's Hillary and Obama who arranged the whole thing.
HAHAHAHA! The FBI was looking at the Trump campaign because they were engaged in corrosponding with our enemy, Trumptard! You think Manafort is in jail for jay walking, fool?

Have you thanked Comey yet for handing the election to Comrade Trump, dipshit?
That's a fiction created by the deep state traitors in the FBI, you fucking moron. They were spying on the Trump campaign solely because certain high officials in the FBI and the DOJ hated Trump.

Forum List

Back