Pelosi Tests Positive!

It appears as though Nancy Pelosi has tested positive for Covid-19.

That skank deserves nothing better...

Pelosi positive for COVID-19, was at White House with Biden

Not a big deal really.

I've been saying this for over a year. There is no beating covid. Even if everyone on the planet wore a mask 24 hours a day everyone would still get covid. It just might take longer but it will still happen.

Vaccines won't stop it. Masks won't stop it. Nothing will because it's a part of life on this planet now.

It's not a healthy attitude to wish someone harm from disease, Pelosi is probably vaxed to her eyeballs and her test indicates the hypocrisy of the jabbers.
On the other hand if she dies from it----(or some other disease as the dems are going to lie about it) it would show that the vaccines don't work again.

Not a big deal really.

I've been saying this for over a year. There is no beating covid. Even if everyone on the planet wore a mask 24 hours a day everyone would still get covid. It just might take longer but it will still happen.

Vaccines won't stop it. Masks won't stop it. Nothing will because it's a part of life on this planet now.

Oh, it's only a "big deal" (and I agree it's really not) because lefties insisted all along that the vaccine was the panacea for Covid, yet here is their queen suffering with Covid...

Well, she's 82 years old. That day probably isn't that far away.

And I would rarely wish death on someone but, in her case, I wouldn't mind learning of it...

You are right. I would be happy with a chronic illness.

They must not be following the science.

They are not getting vaxxed, wearing masks, and social distancing.

Otherwise they would not be getting COVID.

I hope Biden doesnt get it….waent the a super spreader event at the WhiteHouse?

They must not be following the science.

They are not getting vaxxed, wearing masks, and social distancing.

Otherwise they would not be getting COVID.

I hope Biden doesnt get it….waent the a super spreader event at the WhiteHouse?

Talk about Karma!

Pelosi was at the White House Wednesday in close proximity to President Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...itive-covid-19

The old saying two birds with one stone comes to mind
rsz_face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

What I have noticed lately, whenever there is a heat on politicians, they resort to a "COVID" excuse, and just like they received some kind of code, media instantly stop talking about them.

It happened with Trudeau, Schiff, Psaki, now Pelosi.

What I have noticed lately, whenever there is a heat on politicians, they resort to a "COVID" excuse, and just like they received some kind of code, media instantly stop talking about them.

It happened with Trudeau, Schiff, Psaki, now Pelosi.
Does this mean that you're going to shut up already about Pelosi?

Forum List

Back