Pelosi Tests Positive!

I hope she recovers quickly or has no symptoms. Perhaps she will realize it's time to retire. I can't stand that witch, but I'm not going to act like a liberal when Trump got covid.
Good, but ALL other RWI's are hoping she dies of this 'mild flu'.

Biden says vaccinated people can't get Covid. Pelosi says she's vaccinated. One of them is lying.

Not to worry, read the 4th shot is good for 4 weeks.....:ack-1:

With luck Super Spreader Pelosi just infected tthe top ring of Democrats

The DC Gridiron dinner is turning into a super spreader.

Once again.

I wish her everything the left wished for Trump when he had COVID.

If you are a lefty, think back to what YOU wanted for Trump when he had COVID. That is exactly what I want for Nancy Pelosi.

I dont even have to say it, because you already know it.

She will be fine. That bitch has so much botox and teenager blood in her body that COVID got her more than she got COVID.

In her wrinkled old body, the COVID viruses are going on lockdown to survive the Pelosi infection.

They are calling it Pelosi22.

Your stupid brainwashed hate is noted lol....The reason life is somewhat normal is that smart people are vaxxed so mostly it's nothing. Too bad about nutjobs...great job GOP!
Meanwhile this "nutjob" caught COVID nearly a year ago and it was no worse impact than the annual Flu.

I highly suspect the usual suspects are greatly inflating the adverse impact and effects of this low level lethal infection.

Forum List

Back