Pelosi: We will raise taxes if we retake house

They need to shout that from the mountain tops..............

Guarantees them a win.
:abgg2q.jpg:

She's a filthy rich Communist asshole. So i'm not surprised by this. A vote for a Democrat, is a vote against your own interests. That Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago.

After Trump is gone we are going to tear down that stupid wall

Pelosi: Why Yes–Democrats Are Going To Raise Taxes If We Retake The House

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....

Just like last time

Keep the tax cuts for working Americans, raise them on the wealthy
Kill the economy. Newly unemployed depend on the government. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Democratic party platform.

“We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good”
Hillary Clinton

And the pieces of shit will work to make the entire U.S. a sanctuary for the worlds refugees.

You are the dumbest fuck on earth if you vote for a goddamn Dimocrat.

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
ROFLMFAO

Who the hell is paying for Democrats giveaways
to the lazy, the irresponsible and the illegals?

Money doesn't grow on trees... NOTHING is free!

ROFLMFAO

Hey smart guy! Who's budget is this? Are you saying that even with the house, the Senate, and the executive you guys are still our bitches? That the big bad democratic kinormin to too much for you?

LMAO! Conservatives are always the victim.

ROFLMFAO

Who is going to pay for Republicans $1.5 trillion give away to the wealthy?

Forum List

Back