Pelosi: We will raise taxes if we retake house

Pelosi: Why Yes–Democrats Are Going To Raise Taxes If We Retake The House

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
ROFLMFAO

Who the hell is paying for Democrats giveaways
to the lazy, the irresponsible and the illegals?

Money doesn't grow on trees... NOTHING is free!
Hey smart guy! Who's budget is this? Are you saying that even with the house, the Senate, and the executive you guys are still our bitches? That the big bad democratic kinormin to too much for you?

LMAO! Conservatives are always the victim.
Hey smart guy! Who's budget is this? Are you saying that even with the house, the Senate, and the executive you guys are still our bitches? That the big bad democratic kinormin to too much for you?

First off...I'm not a guy

Secondly, besides jack shit....
what does your gibberish have to do with,
my reply, or the post I was addressing?

I'm a casualty, of this pathetic sea of human complacency,
I am forced to stay afloat in...that is what I'm a victim of!
You were deflecting, trying to change the topic to your Obama obsession. I merely set you back on the track set by the OP by asking who's budget we were discussing in this thre

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....
ROFLMFAO

First off...I'm not a guy

Secondly, besides jack shit....
what does your gibberish have to do with,
my reply, or the post I was addressing?

I'm a casualty, of this pathetic sea of human complacency,
I am forced to stay afloat in...that is what I'm a victim of!
First off, "smart guy" is pretty generic and was not intended to offend. If you only wanna be identified as female you will have to make it obvious in your screen name or some other way or just get used to it. Second, if you don't see the relevance I don't see any way to explain it to you. How do you go about describing "red" to a blue and person?

Where was the money growing during 8 years of Hussein?

The debt increased $10 trillion under Obama, the Fed also propped up Obama by purchasing several trillion in debt. Now the left dare even speak of fiscal responsibility its laughable.

Trump will be in office for two years and spent 1.5 trillion. At that continued rate he would spend about 6 trillion during two terms--4 trillion less than Ears. Yet they feel they are in a position to criticize.

Democrats want to blame the tax cuts instead of their lofty spending that Trump agreed to. Oh! But their spending doesn't count, so the new debt is all Trumps fault and not theirs.

hard to do - he's already @ 2.3 trillion in his first 14 months.

any more bullshit you want to lie about ?

Just like last time

Keep the tax cuts for working Americans, raise them on the wealthy
LMAO...small business BENEFITING from the tax cuts ARE working Americans dipshit! Business that benefit from this in turn give bonuses to their workers,raise wages and HIRE MORE PEOPLE! They also expand their companies!

So the Democrats want to take money from those that have it and give it to those that don't. Thus keeping the poor under their control for the future.

So the Democrats want to take money from those that have it and give it to those that don't. Thus keeping the poor under their control for the future.

Not entirely true. They want to take if from those who have it and tell those who don't they are getting a piece when in most cases, they're not. But........it makes them feel good that they are supporting screwing the rich.

This blue wave democrats have been talking about is looking more a ripple. lol

Democrats will be losing more seats in the midterms. They lost trust with the voters and have no direction.
Democrats are now throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

This blue wave democrats have been talking about is looking more a ripple. lol

Democrats will be losing more seats in the midterms. They lost trust with the voters and have no direction.
Democrats are now throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

It makes you wonder what they are thinking.

"Hi, we're the Democrats, and if you put us in power, we will take money away from your employer and your employers customers."

It's amazing they see this as a solution to anything.

Just like last time

LMAO...small business BENEFITING from the tax cuts ARE working Americans dipshit! Business that benefit from this in turn give bonuses to their workers,raise wages and HIRE MORE PEOPLE! They also expand their companies!
That's been a talking point from the Right for years, and it's never worked. Only cons with less than average intelligence fall for it.

Nancy’s version of erasing trump legacy
That’s What it’s about

trumpobamagolf.jpg

Erasing his legacy will be done in the first 6 months after he's gone.

And it will be comically easy to erase.

Just like last time

That's been a talking point from the Right for years, and it's never worked. Only cons with less than average intelligence fall for it.
Good luck with trying to sell that to the people benefiting from the bonuses, raises, and tax cuts. lol

You little dingbats never learn. :)

Last edited:

Just like last time

You mean the TRUTH has been a talking point? Imagine that....funny thing is we SEE and SAW it happen in December,January and February once the tax cuts were passed. Google is your friend just use it.

ROFLMFAO

Who is going to pay for Republicans $1.5 trillion give away to the wealthy?
Why don't people like yourself give up your tax cut in protest ?

Just like last time

You mean the TRUTH has been a talking point? Imagine that....funny thing is we SEE and SAW it happen in December,January and February once the tax cuts were passed. Google is your friend just use it.
I remember the woman whose tax cut was just enough to pay her Costco membership. Ryan stopped mentioning her right away.

ROFLMFAO

Who is going to pay for Republicans $1.5 trillion give away to the wealthy?
Why don't people like yourself give up your tax cut in protest ?
I would gladly go back to my old tax rate and deductions

Trump fucked me over big time

Forum List

Back