Pelosi: We will raise taxes if we retake house

Pelosi: Why Yes–Democrats Are Going To Raise Taxes If We Retake The House

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....

No matter how many elections Dem's lose liberals who control the party cling to this fantasy that the people support higher taxes and their other stupid left wing policies.

After Trump is gone we are going to tear down that stupid wall[

Everyone in the room is now stupider for listening to you. You need a good old bitch slap.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

The more Pelosi chews on her dentures , better off for republicans.

Attachments

• d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg
    d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
ROFLMFAO

Who the hell is paying for Democrats giveaways
to the lazy, the irresponsible and the illegals?

Money doesn't grow on trees... NOTHING is free!
Who is going to pay for Republicans $1.5 trillion give away to the wealthy?

Who's giving to the wealthy?

Just like last time

Keep the tax cuts for working Americans, raise them on the wealthy

Many working people got tax cuts in the last round.

Middle class business owners and the self employed got a nice bit of tax relief under section 199 A and 179 of the new tax laws

look how many votes a fat ass derelict got for driving the debt up ...... youre not interested in debt reduction are you Gomer.

When were you?

ROFLMFAO

Maybe the same people who paid for DumBama's 10 trillion giveaway.

Where was the money growing during 8 years of Hussein?

The debt increased $10 trillion under Obama, the Fed also propped up Obama by purchasing several trillion in debt. Now the left dare even speak of fiscal responsibility its laughable.

The debt increased $10 trillion under Obama, the Fed also propped up Obama by purchasing several trillion in debt. Now the left dare even speak of fiscal responsibility its laughable.

Trump will be in office for two years and spent 1.5 trillion. At that continued rate he would spend about 6 trillion during two terms--4 trillion less than Ears. Yet they feel they are in a position to criticize.

Democrats want to blame the tax cuts instead of their lofty spending that Trump agreed to. Oh! But their spending doesn't count, so the new debt is all Trumps fault and not theirs.

ROFLMFAO

Hey smart guy! Who's budget is this? Are you saying that even with the house, the Senate, and the executive you guys are still our bitches? That the big bad democratic kinormin to too much for you?

LMAO! Conservatives are always the victim.
Hey smart guy! Who's budget is this? Are you saying that even with the house, the Senate, and the executive you guys are still our bitches? That the big bad democratic kinormin to too much for you?

LMAO! Conservatives are always the victim.
First off...I'm not a guy

Secondly, besides jack shit....
what does your gibberish have to do with,
my reply, or the post I was addressing?

I'm a casualty, of this pathetic sea of human complacency,
I am forced to stay afloat in...that is what I'm a victim of!

Would you trust government with more of your money?

ALARM - Congress has now stolen and spent $2.8 trillion of our Social Security contributions. This money was supposed to be safeguarded to cover the baby boomer retirement surge. Instead congress spent our money and gave us worthless IOU's. They are worthless because the only way congress can pay us back our money is to raise taxes and take it from us a 2nd time.

Imagine a 401k where you contributed for decades for your retirement, but somebody spends all your money.

Trump will be in office for two years and spent 1.5 trillion. At that continued rate he would spend about 6 trillion during two terms--4 trillion less than Ears. Yet they feel they are in a position to criticize.

Democrats want to blame the tax cuts instead of their lofty spending that Trump agreed to. Oh! But their spending doesn't count, so the new debt is all Trumps fault and not theirs.

Plus at least Trump's investments may give us a return on the investment, Dem's pissed away $10 trillion and what do we have to show for it?

ROFLMFAO

Why do voters continue to re-elect,
the same, fiscally irresponsible, politicans?

ROFLMFAO

You are. I am, we all are. That's what this tax cuts thing is all about. Us average Joe's giving more the the ever so deserving rich people so they can be even richer.

ROFLMFAO

Maybe the same people who paid for DumBama's 10 trillion giveaway.
What 10 trillion dollars giveaway is that?

ROFLMFAO

You are. I am, we all are. That's what this tax cuts thing is all about. Us average Joe's giving more the the ever so deserving rich people so they can be even richer.

Uhhh..no.
It's their money the gov is just taking less of it.
Just as the gov is taking less of the middle classes money.
And appears that the job market approves.

Forum List

Back