Pelosi: We will raise taxes if we retake house

Pelosi: Why Yes–Democrats Are Going To Raise Taxes If We Retake The House

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?
ROFLMFAO

Who the hell is paying for Democrats giveaways
to the lazy, the irresponsible and the illegals?

Money doesn't grow on trees... NOTHING is free!
Who is going to pay for Republicans $1.5 trillion give away to the wealthy?

Maybe the same people who paid for DumBama's 10 trillion giveaway.
What $10 trillion???

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....

Where was the money growing during 8 years of Hussein?

The debt increased $10 trillion under Obama, the Fed also propped up Obama by purchasing several trillion in debt. Now the left dare even speak of fiscal responsibility its laughable.

Trump will be in office for two years and spent 1.5 trillion. At that continued rate he would spend about 6 trillion during two terms--4 trillion less than Ears. Yet they feel they are in a position to criticize.

Democrats want to blame the tax cuts instead of their lofty spending that Trump agreed to. Oh! But their spending doesn't count, so the new debt is all Trumps fault and not theirs.
The Great Obama got the deficit down to $400 billion a year
In just two years, Crooked Donnie has raised it back over a trillion a year

Why are we running any deficit in a strong economy?

Just like last time

Keep the tax cuts for working Americans, raise them on the wealthy
LMAO...small business BENEFITING from the tax cuts ARE working Americans dipshit! Business that benefit from this in turn give bonuses to their workers,raise wages and HIRE MORE PEOPLE! They also expand their companies!
That's been a talking point from the Right for years, and it's never worked. Only cons with less than average intelligence fall for it.
You mean the TRUTH has been a talking point? Imagine that....funny thing is we SEE and SAW it happen in December,January and February once the tax cuts were passed. Google is your friend just use it.
I remember the woman whose tax cut was just enough to pay her Costco membership. Ryan stopped mentioning her right away.
Ohhh! 1 out of MILLIONS.

My oh my the gift that keeps giving! How many idiots on the fence will vote for HIGHER taxes ESPECIALLY the working class that the dems lost in 2016? NOT MANY! These are the people the tax cuts are helping the most with bonuses and higher pay....[/QUOTE]
Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?[/QUOTE]
ROFLMFAO

Trump fucked me over big time[/QUOTE]

Did Trump cut your welfare check? My company pay checks have never been bigger.

The Great Obama got the deficit down to $400 billion a year

Yes he did, and just think what he could have done if he had a Republican Congress.....you know, those people that control our taxation and spending?

In just two years, Crooked Donnie has raised it back over a trillion a year

Why are we running any deficit in a strong economy?

Well......for years you on the left had told us that Obama had to spend 10 trillion for Bush's mistakes. So now Trump has to spend it for Obama's mistakes. Take them apples..........

ROFLMFAO

Maybe the same people who paid for DumBama's 10 trillion giveaway.
What $10 trillion???
I asked that same question and got nothing.

Somebody has to pay for the republicans giveaway to the rich and their drunken sailor budget. You think money grows on trees?[/QUOTE]
ROFLMFAO

Trump fucked me over big time[/QUOTE]

Did Trump cut your welfare check? My company pay checks have never been bigger.[/QUOTE]
What giveaways are those?

This is a republican budget. You guys have all 3 branches of government. Democrats had almost no say. Man up.

What giveaways are those?

This is a republican budget. You guys have all 3 branches of government. Democrats had almost no say. Man up.

This is true, however Democrats still had the power to shutdown the government if they didn't get their spending in the budget.

ROFLMFAO

Why don't people like yourself give up your tax cut in protest ?
I would gladly go back to my old tax rate and deductions

Trump fucked me over big time
So you didn't get a tax cut ?

Crooked Hillary's stupid Democrat platform included raising taxes. How did that work out for the dumb bitch?

ROFLMFAO

So you didn't get a tax cut ?
you need a job first

what giveaway? still waiting on that explanation. still got crickets.

you need to understand the language you use. give away implies handing someone something you have. when did the government get the rich folks money?

Come now Robin.

I'm all in for eliminating those tax cuts for the wealthy.
so you want people unemployed? what a fking goof you are. you can't win on this one goldilocks.

Well now all we need is a way to get across to her constituents that the extra money they’ve been bringing home in their paychecks since Trumps cuts took effect will disappear when Max and her cabal raise taxes. But that’s no easy task considering the intelligence levels of the bobble heads who’ve been electing that racist bitch for years. Stupid is as stupid does comes to mind.

ROFLMFAO

Did it to me as well, but at least the corporations and uber wealthy got to keep their expenditures. Whooow dodged a bullet there.

Forum List

Back