Pelousy Bets the HOUSE On Schiff

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nancy is supposed to be the self-proclaimed "master strategist" and yet here we are with the dwarf Nadler sidelined and the latest coup HOAX in the hands of Bugsy Schiff. She couldn't hide the conspiracy in the Judiciary Committee because it has no operational "national security" function....this is the only part Nancy got right. So she's bet the whole shebang on little Adam and he's fumbled everything that didn't fly over his head. His witnesses actual testimony rarely has anything to do with the transcripts he's released and the ones that do, clearly involve HIM coaching testimony and leaking out of context fake quotes to the Rat Media. Will the dems in Trump Country risk their seats to impeach the President based on this farce? Uh, no. Will Nancy be the Speaker after next November....uh, no.
casty.gif

3ck50k.jpg

Nancy is supposed to be the self-proclaimed "master strategist" and yet here we are with the dwarf Nadler sidelined and the latest coup HOAX in the hands of Bugsy Schiff. She couldn't hide the conspiracy in the Judiciary Committee because it has no operational "national security" function....this is the only part Nancy got right. So she's bet the whole shebang on little Adam and he's fumbled everything that didn't fly over his head. His witnesses actual testimony rarely has anything to do with the transcripts he's released and the ones that do, clearly involve HIM coaching testimony and leaking out of context fake quotes to the Rat Media. Will the dems in Trump Country risk their seats to impeach the President based on this farce? Uh, no. Will Nancy be the Speaker after next November....uh, no.
casty.gif

3ck50k.jpg

Churchill said, I've drank enough Brandy to fill half of this room, so little done so much to do.

Last edited:
Churchill said, I've drank enough Brandy to fill half of this room, so little done so much to do.

Churchill has topped a poll of history's funniest insults with a famous jibe directed at Lady Astor, the first female MP"

When accused of being 'disgustingly drunk' the Conservative Prime Minister responded: 'My dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.'

:lol:

Let's see how fast she throws him under the bus when he is finally forced to testify under oath before the Senate as a 'Contact Witness' and explain why he lied, committed acts of Sedition, admittedly leaked classified, etc....

Let's see how fast she throws him under the bus when he is finally forced to testify under oath before the Senate as a 'Contact Witness' and explain why he lied, committed acts of Sedition, admittedly leaked classified, etc....

Not to mention Trump suing him until his ass belongs to the President. Adam only has immunity from slander on the House floor which make his press conference smears out in the Rotunda fair game. He should end up in a tent on the streets of LA.

The Dems aren't doing themselves any favors with this impeachment bullshit.

They are holding it behind closed door and I'd bet its because they don't have anything. If they did Shiffforbrains would have released it to the press and be doing a happy jig.

They are paving the way to a Trump win in 2020.

Go Dems.

Forum List

Back