Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

The man who said he would defeat ISIS is at war with a Broadway musical and Saturday Night Live. :lol:

you don't know what the words "at war" mean. ISIS will find out early next year.
ISIS is already finding out. The US and our allies have been kicking ISIS's ass for over a year. ISIS will no longer be a "State" by the time Trump takes office. Trump will be doing mop up work.

So Trump will have more time on his hands to go to war against SNL.

The man who said he would defeat ISIS is at war with a Broadway musical and Saturday Night Live. :lol:

you don't know what the words "at war" mean. ISIS will find out early next year.
ISIS is already finding out. The US and our allies have been kicking ISIS's ass for over a year. ISIS will no longer be a "State" by the time Trump takes office. Trump will be doing mop up work.

I don't know about that....Trump writes a pretty mean Twitter
He will call ISIS bad names too.....like "Radical Islam"

two words that Hussein Obama is not allowed to use.

I know...they hate it when you call them that

Other names being considered by Trump..

Little ISIS
Goofy ISIS
Crooked ISIS

Little ISIS
Goofy ISIS
Crooked ISIS

after a few months of Trump, ISIS will be WASWAS.

Little ISIS
Goofy ISIS
Crooked ISIS

after a few months of Trump, ISIS will be WASWAS.

Splintered into even more organizations spreading across an even larger territory.

Oh my god, people have been whining about this for 73 pages? Christ... trump unleashed the flood gates on a special breed of whiner.

I didn't even know he had a role in Hamilton.

Pence has a concession stand in the lobby, selling white chocolate.

My oh my isn't that a pretty racist thing to say?

Oh, toots, you should go to Twitter and see how this man-pig is being slaughtered. His anti-gay, anti-LGBT, anti-woman stand is coming to light. Ain't goin' away.
All good. Drive these miserable SOBs inside and make them prisoners, just like they are trying to do to us.
‘Les Deplorables’: #NameAPenceMusical hashtag takes off on Twitter as ‘Hamilton’-gate lurches onward

LOL, the irony they call America "diverse" while proving they are anything but, it's hysterical

How so? So you should encourage bigots? So when the brownshirts were marching through Berlin the early 30s anybody opposing them was guilty of not showing enough diversity?

Well of course, Trump knows the best bad words.

Oh, toots, you should go to Twitter and see how this man-pig is being slaughtered. His anti-gay, anti-LGBT, anti-woman stand is coming to light. Ain't goin' away.
All good. Drive these miserable SOBs inside and make them prisoners, just like they are trying to do to us.
‘Les Deplorables’: #NameAPenceMusical hashtag takes off on Twitter as ‘Hamilton’-gate lurches onward
I guess, but I don't see how he could be more anti-woman than Trump.

And anyways, he didn't have a problem with being criticized, while Trump went on a rampage like a rabid dog about it.

I think if Trump was impeached, Pence would be more manageable and wouldn't throw temper tantrums if things didn't go his way. Trump just makes the dictator warning lights flash constantly.

LOL, the irony they call America "diverse" while proving they are anything but, it's hysterical

How so? So you should encourage bigots? So when the brownshirts were marching through Berlin the early 30s anybody opposing them was guilty of not showing enough diversity?

Go back and read my post more carefully and try again, idiot. To disagree with me is one thing. To just completely not grasp what I said is another. I thought you said New Zealand had better schools than we do. You the exception that proves the rule?

Forum List

Back